***SCAM***SCAM*** Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (fuckin prius's)***SCAM**

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 05:25 AM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about
***SCAM***SCAM*** Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (****** prius's)***SCAM**

i just wanted to try and help everybody out b4 they get took from this vag lipped sperm sopping *** sponge!!

this dude needs to realize there's ALOT of different people in here from ALOT of different backgrounds and experiences

Tek has provided us all with any and all information we need on this guy. where he lives,shops,hell i bet tek could find out when and where this kid is snappin one off to the new episode of dora the explorer!

point being....i can honestly say if you would've gotten me for that 280.00 for the subframe and **** (good thing i needed the money for bills and pulled it out of the bank b4 the transfer went through),i would seriously take a lil time away from uuhhh....reality,find you and then make sure nobody else ever finds you.....but not until you recept my ceptor down your **** cylinder! I mean look at your ****** suck! after your mommy gets you all tucked in at night and your head is on your lil pillow i can say I would mistaken your mouth for a pretty, but horribly tainted *****,and **** the taste buds right off your tongue.

now back to the part about different people,backgrounds,experiences, I'm not ashamed or scared to share my past.Run my name tek i know you got the skills,Josh Hickens,run it from michigan to cali to colorado i got nothin to hide!!I've done time in the Marine's,prison,jails around the country,and have an extensive background.Now i'm not trying to throw myself out there as some bad ***,but check this home boy,it's obvious when faced with a situation some of us DONT GIVE A **** BABY BOY!!!! and i know theres alot of REAL bad mother ***** on here!!! and like i said I'm not **** lined up next to alot of fools on here but i know my capabilities and the odds are way against you stud!!!

so go ahead,take some more of peoples bread why not.see, you think nobody will ever see,find,or recognize you. tip for ya ( i know what you're thinking ***,dont worry you'll get that tip to) dont ever aproach another bike,shop, stunt session,event,bike week,**** dont even pick up the next issue of 2 wheel tuner.cuz one of us are going to recognize you buddy.i'll copy the pic and tape that pretty face of yours to the inside of my screen lookin at every body that resembles you.prolly **** a few guys and bitches up thinkin they're you too.

so until then,best idea for ya,take that 1000$$ or so that you stole from our family here on and start a new life cuz i'm close to positive that you just fucked up!!!!!

sorry so long guys somebody had to do it though. late...
Old 01-28-2010, 09:55 AM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of
Re: ***SCAM***SCAM*** Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (****** prius's)***SC

Represent son!!
Old 01-28-2010, 10:32 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: ***SCAM***SCAM*** Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (****** prius's)***SC

never forget this face
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mjew faggot bitch.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	236188  
Old 01-28-2010, 11:24 AM

Criscone24 is a decent person

even looks like a toolbag. Idk what he did but i keep hearing mjew (guessing his screen name?) is a peice of ****. Down with the scammers!
Old 01-28-2010, 03:00 PM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

this mother ****** tried hustling me and robbed a bunch of others here thats why i got that tail and such off of you cris!! and yeah loogie i already got it copied and ready to attach to the screen!!lol!!! lets keep THIS thread going everybody,if i have to bump it personally every hour i will.this mother ****** is a coward and a punk,and by punk i mean that your the guy behind the walls who wears kool-aid on your lips and m&m shell colors on your eye lids and get fucked while tucking your dick between your legs so the lucky stiff violating you from the back can vision you of who you really are...A BITCH!!!! keep it alive guys,i have a good feeling about the torture and inconvenience we all are going to inflict on this vag discharge of a human you should've been a blow job dude,but ur mom was fairly priced and said she loved me.
and i'll put it to ya like this K.O.C (funny how your initials spell ****!!) when,and i do say when,one of us,or a group of us find you,especially myself for the principle of the situation,i personally see your mom getting the **** kicked out her for alowing you to slither around since day 1, your sister getting gang raped like it's a snuff movie,your dog being hung in a tree and smashed on like a piniata,and your dad just standing there laughing enjoying the moment,cuz we all know by now he hates you too!!
do us all a favor stud! put down your purse,dig the sand out of your ***** and get in the ring mother ******!!!!! you want a title shot??? i'l give it to ya....right in your mouth ******!!hahaha keep it at the top people!!!!
Old 01-28-2010, 03:02 PM
fruity pebbles

oh yeah and shave that **** shafe off of your chin susie i dont like the feeling on my shaft when it enters your **** shed!!!
Old 01-28-2010, 03:35 PM
fruity pebbles

to the top...every hour come on guys replie to this thread not the other,thats like supporting terrorism!!!
Old 01-28-2010, 03:40 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 9702fast4u
to the top...every hour come on guys replie to this thread not the other,thats like supporting terrorism!!!
Ya **** starkid dudes annoying as ****
Old 01-28-2010, 03:43 PM
fruity pebbles

i was refering to K.O.C's thread but yeah starkid got a lil out of hand too
Old 01-28-2010, 04:41 PM
fruity pebbles

to the top for the hour on the hour
Old 01-28-2010, 05:04 PM

*KINGPIN* is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll bump this thread..........Also **** TONYL (Tony Levesque) He screwed me over pretty bad a while back. I was retarded and thought I could trust a "professional stunter".....just throwing this out there so you dont get fucked over to. If you care to know what went down check out this stuntride thread

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthr...072#post587072
Old 01-28-2010, 05:13 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person

Who is this thread talking about? Am I the only one lost here?
Old 01-28-2010, 05:28 PM
fruity pebbles

lol! it's refering to the guy who originally posted the thread with the 636 parts after he got hit by a priuss note the title"******* priuss's".guy got alot of us for cash and tek on here has the intel to find out just about nething he needs and he did! and i know loogie has or had the good to go to smash this punk bitch ******!!

and kingpin--no matter who it is when we get ripped off by some piece of ****,it's like pullin down the panties of that sweet lokin thang and bitch aint trimmed her trim since it first neede trimming!!!!! so i feel ya bro

this thieving **** is out of fukin hand here guys,and this is the worst i've seen yet on here,we ned to lock up and take care of this b.s. once and for all.whatever suggestions somebody has post em here,i'm sooooo down for road trips at any givin time when one of these bitches is found.STREET JUSTICE!!! medicine comes in big doses when you need to alleviate the disease!!!!
Old 01-28-2010, 06:28 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person

What is the kids screen name, or link to thread?
Old 01-28-2010, 07:43 PM

hondaruss is a decent person

info? facebook page? what city is he from? state? full name? email address? check any craiglist adds in his area for weird 636 parts? reverse look up on his name and email ? and myspace pages? just some info to help some of us who work in the IT field or anyone else that would like to hunt.
Thanks
Russ.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:43 PM
fruity pebbles

Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (****** prius's) 25K Miles,Full Arata Exhaust ( Retail $1,300),Frame Sliders,Power Commander,LED's,Custom Wheels,Breaded Brake Lines,New Chain and Sprockets,New Michelin Power Pilot Tires

This bike has been my baby, I really dont want to sell her. But Im getting married and having a child so wife says I gotta. There is some MINOR plastic damage due to getting hit while splitting traffic (dam Prius') nothing major that prevents riding. I'd still ride the bike if I the old lady would let me, the front cowling is cracked (you can kinda see in the pic) and the left fairings are scratched. THERE IS ZERO WRONG WITH THE ENGINE, ALL DEFECTS ARE MERELY COSMETIC. BIKE RUNS AND OPERATES PERFECTLY. Pics are shown,what do you want? virgin bike nothing is gone yet as of 5pm friday the 8th,send PM with part request and offer. after its parted all out frame with a clean slip will be up for sale

Attached Thumbnails

this is his original thread,but he's smart and he has computer skilles i.e; hacks avatars and bullshit like that.plus he does have numerous screen names so just be careful and research whoever before you do business with him!!!
Old 01-28-2010, 08:12 PM

hondaruss is a decent person

I just went through the page and yea hes a tool.

I dont want to sound naive or cocky. I work for a IT security company that plays with little boys like him on a daily basis using open source newb software to play "hacker" on the internet which usally leads to a arrest if the situation calls for it. changing avatars and other little things is like playing in the middle of the road in heavy traffic with out your helmet only fools do it.

Any info that can be gathered around would be very useful

And also check your local police station to see if there is a internet crimes devision IF there is a division anyone with a large loss of money i highly advise contacting them. usually what will happen if the case i taken by them they usally will send a summons to comply to the forum owner asking for all information on such usernames and IP address that are linked to that name. Then they will look up the IP address service provider and summons them to the ownership of that IP and then they will have a MAC address linked to that IP address which is linked to a account in there system with a name and billing information. In turn the location on where that user logged in from and then usally with that information there will be contact of a local police department and it will be taken from there to worst case a arrest will be made at the location if he is there and etc etc. These are the steps that I've worked with many of times in internet related crimes..These are strictly my advise hence my opinions by no means is it legal advise ..just trying to help out
Thanks Russ
Old 01-28-2010, 08:37 PM
fruity pebbles

ho.ly.****!! dude between you and tek we could make this cat disappear for good lmfao, just read through this guy's original thread.tek has anything and everything already posted on here.thanks for ur input buddy thats awesome!!!!
Old 01-28-2010, 09:01 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

dudes name is michael lewis(mjew)from redding or shasta lake city,CA. and you can get a hold of him at 530-440-5951 or at his dads shop 530-275-4935...bwhahahhahahhahahhhahahhahahhahahhaha...i feel sorry for this guy...feel free to post gay craigslist ads or just generally harass him but go easy on his pops..i think he hates his own son....lol...oh ya,heres the link to original scam of a thread

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...t-my-04-a.html
Old 01-28-2010, 11:11 PM
fruity pebbles

up,up,and awaaaayyyyyy!!!!!

Quick Reply: ***SCAM***SCAM*** Parting out my 04 636 lots of trick parts (fuckin prius's)***SCAM**