public apology! please read

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 10:15 PM

charkly is a decent person
public apology! please read

A while back I accepted a sum of money (260 plus shipping) from a member. I sent the package, It was damaged. He paid via google checkout. I transferred the money back into google to refund him, but it took longer than expected. I want to publicly apologize for MY mistake, Im not passing any blame, and hope he can forgive me. Ive offered any small bits and pieces he might need to finish his bike free of charge. Ill even pay to ship.

I am SO sorry it turned into a nightmare. Please forgive me, It wasnt my intention. I am by no means a scammer. I didnt take money from anyone else (I was waiting to resolve this) But I will eventually be selling again. Id like to make sure teh member I did business with this time is satisfied. PLease forgive me, and if there is anything you need, give me the chance to make it right. MIke

NOTE TO ADMIN/MODS: I posted it here because I wanted those buying parts to see it. If its innapropriate, please move it. Thanks
Old 09-25-2009, 11:54 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold
Re: public apology! please read

Homewrecker.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:28 AM

lol-thanks. Me and him have come to an agreement. He needs a solo cowl bracket, Im going to send him one at no charge as an apology of sorts. I just figured Id be honest and let everyone know We had a bit of an issue. Full disclosure.

Didnt you email me about a 1000rr master?
Old 09-26-2009, 11:48 AM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

sorry bro but no one cares. . . . you fucked up kinda hard to get your rep back once you mess up
Old 09-26-2009, 11:57 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

your rep. is fuctno one will buy **** from you now...good day
Old 09-26-2009, 12:05 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

^^^ lol agreed. hes probably just some stupid *** scammer
Old 09-26-2009, 02:18 PM

sik954rr is a decent person

hes just trying to make things right?? wtf.. why all the hate
Old 09-26-2009, 03:23 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sik954rr
hes just trying to make things right?? wtf.. why all the hate
props for trying to make things OK but truth hurts sometimes...not hate,just truth homie
Old 09-27-2009, 02:34 AM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

BoDuke01 is a decent person

Originally Posted by charkly
lol-thanks. Me and him have come to an agreement. He needs a solo cowl bracket, im going to send him one at no charge as an apology of sorts. I just figured id be honest and let everyone know we had a bit of an issue. Full disclosure.

Didnt you email me about a 1000rr master?
:awwww
Old 09-27-2009, 03:58 AM

Ryan_C is a decent person

Truth
Old 09-27-2009, 03:58 AM

Ryan_C is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lit
Homewrecker.
But damn, your avatar speaks for its self.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:02 PM

For those of you saying my reputation is ruined, why dont you take a look at how long Ive been around? Do you really think I waited this long to **** people? Or that Id post about it? I knew this was an invitation to flaming, but I posted anyway. In any event, A part was damaged in shipping, and google took a little longer to refund him than was expected. Those are the facts. I posted this as an apology to him. Not only did I refund his money, Im going so far as to send him parts at my expense.

Ive been on here longer than ANYONE who's posted in this thread. Long enough to establish myself as more than a thief. Ive supported more local teams and guys than I care to even mention-there are lots of big guys who know and deal with me regularly. As for you haters who've been a part of this forum for a year-respectfully, you dont know who I am, or what Im about.

Last edited by charkly; 09-27-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:07 PM

Arslinger is a decent person

good ****, ****** haters
Old 09-28-2009, 03:55 PM

cashvillestunna is a decent person

way to make things right! i wouldnt think twice ab buyin something from ya! front wheel or subframe rails for a 07 gsxr 600? lol
Old 09-28-2009, 09:41 PM

I got the front wheel, its off a k8 1000. same thing. PM me!
Old 09-28-2009, 09:45 PM

Criscone24 is a decent person

www.paypal.com never any issues. I agree that it sucks it happened, but you've also been on here over 5yrs and highly doubt you waited that only to scam 300 bucks. Good luck in the future, everyone deserves a 2nd chance
Old 09-29-2009, 12:22 AM

ratherbewalking is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 09-29-2009, 01:53 AM

idontstunt is a decent person

wow many haters! i dont even know this dude but damn been on here 5yrs... im sure he has sold more **** than just this one thing and never had a problem with it.

he just had a slight problem with communication, and the stupid thing we rely on everyday, the internet, **** happens if dude got his money back that technically wouldnt make it a scam... if im correct a scam is usually when someone gets fucked over and the other person gets a reward from it. This dude did what was right.

/rant
Old 09-29-2009, 11:29 AM
yutt uggghhh

hey man i take back what i said cause most the guys that come on here sayin that stuff are scammers. they post once and never say anything again. bump to you bro