OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 10:03 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by old man roger
my girl just told me to be nice
good!!!! give her a high five for me please
Old 10-10-2009, 10:03 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 0410R
yo yo
howdy fellow floridian
Old 10-10-2009, 10:06 PM
StuntUSA MOD

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The CBR 600RR , Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 10-10-2009, 10:06 PM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
howdy fellow floridian

good how are u?
Old 10-10-2009, 10:07 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

where you been amy
Old 10-10-2009, 10:08 PM
StuntUSA MOD

good how are u?
really bored. really, really bored. you?
Old 10-10-2009, 10:09 PM
GAME OVER *****

really bored. really, really bored. you?
CHILLIN HOME ABOUT TO JUMP ON THE BIKE AND GO RIDE HOW U BEEN ROGER?
Old 10-10-2009, 10:09 PM
StuntUSA MOD

where you been amy
I moved, was internet-less for a while. Then work got busy. Then I got lazy. Now I'm moving again this week and will probably be internet-less again for a while... you know.. life.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:10 PM
StuntUSA MOD

very appropriate considering the forum we are in
Old 10-10-2009, 10:11 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

how has everyone been??? I am finally done working nights!
Old 10-10-2009, 10:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

same **** different toilette

I moved, was internet-less for a while. Then work got busy. Then I got lazy. Now I'm moving again this week and will probably be internet-less again for a while... you know.. life.
why you keep moving
Old 10-10-2009, 10:12 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by JackMan
how has everyone been??? I am finally done working nights!
still at home depot or someplace new?
Old 10-10-2009, 10:14 PM
StuntUSA MOD

same **** different toilette

why you keep moving
last move was temporary waiting for this upcoming move. it sucks but it was necessary.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:15 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

still at home depot or someplace new?
still at the depot, I was looking and had some interviews, but nothing came of them. I've decided that i'm gonna stick with the depot and try to work my way up. I've got my eye on a couple department head positions
Old 10-10-2009, 10:15 PM
also known as OMR

gonna watch some tv with my girl ...bbl
Old 10-10-2009, 10:17 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

gonna watch some tv with my girl ...bbl
i'm out too, my girl just out of work and we are gonna go get a bite to eat. take care everyone, I'll be back on later
Old 10-10-2009, 10:17 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by JackMan
still at the depot, I was looking and had some interviews, but nothing came of them. I've decided that i'm gonna stick with the depot and try to work my way up. I've got my eye on a couple department head positions
that's great. are they good with promoting from within the company? how long have you been there now?
Old 10-10-2009, 10:20 PM
GAME OVER *****

braaaaaaaaaaaaap im out
Old 10-10-2009, 10:21 PM
StuntUSA MOD

you all suck. how dare you all have lives on a Saturday night and leave me alone. ! bahhhhhhhhh.

night
Old 10-10-2009, 10:58 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

my girl just told me to be nice
give her the sean connery

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available