Eminem - Relapse

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 07:39 PM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person
Re: Eminem - Relapse

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
haha his last album a DJ here in detroit got on the air and said **** it i dont care if i get fired for this and played the whole album weeks before it came out and hosted it on his page for DL **** was hilarious
lol damn.... he still employed?

I got it but havent listened to any of it yet
Old 05-22-2009, 10:29 PM
JD

JD is a decent person

Alright so after I "purchased" it and all... I started listening to it today.

I actually think this is better then most of his old stuff, lyrical content, delivery, metaphors, and of course crazy ****...

Im only half way thru the album so far but I like basically every track so far, the radio songs are weak. The rest of the ****, well its obvious why it isnt radio material... lol...

He goes the **** off on this album in my opinion, I will give a further review when i listen to all of it but so far its definitely a good cd imo.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:11 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JD
Alright so after I "purchased" it and all... I started listening to it today.

I actually think this is better then most of his old stuff, lyrical content, delivery, metaphors, and of course crazy ****...

Im only half way thru the album so far but I like basically every track so far, the radio songs are weak. The rest of the ****, well its obvious why it isnt radio material... lol...

He goes the **** off on this album in my opinion, I will give a further review when i listen to all of it but so far its definitely a good cd imo.
this album doesnt compare to the marshall mathers lp and the Eminem Show. Those IMO were his 2 best albums. I do like the album but I think when he first got into the industry and was poppin ex all the time was his best ****.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:45 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
this album doesnt compare to the marshall mathers lp and the Eminem Show. Those IMO were his 2 best albums. I do like the album but I think when he first got into the industry and was poppin ex all the time was his best ****.
Only cause you could so easily relate to it
Old 05-23-2009, 09:27 AM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

i can't get into the new stuff.
it's all poppy and shitty, and a lot of his rhymes just aren't delivered that well.

he ain't got **** on half the rappers that even get radio play.
Old 05-23-2009, 04:24 PM
STILL ON PROBATION!

WolfmanJack is a decent person

Eminem is a crybaby punk bitch, don't like him at all!
Old 05-23-2009, 04:29 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JD
lol damn.... he still employed?

I got it but havent listened to any of it yet
ya he still does, i duno how he got away with it but ohh well
Old 05-23-2009, 04:31 PM

636squid is a decent person

ALL RAP SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looped beats, stupid content (hoes, rims, money), and who really cares about your so called problems. It's so hard to live in Beverly Hills!!!! Most of them come from the ghetto and thats hard but now they live in nice homes and don't exactly have it hard!!!!! They talk about the struggle, but when it all boils down to it if they want to help people in the ghetto they should talk about college and getting a good job, not seling dope!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2009, 05:17 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 636squid
ALL RAP SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looped beats, stupid content (hoes, rims, money), and who really cares about your so called problems. It's so hard to live in Beverly Hills!!!! Most of them come from the ghetto and thats hard but now they live in nice homes and don't exactly have it hard!!!!! They talk about the struggle, but when it all boils down to it if they want to help people in the ghetto they should talk about college and getting a good job, not seling dope!!!!!!!!!!

+1 on the lyrical content of rap music. rap is pretty much a step backwards for urban culture. it promotes drugs/violence.

but the beats are sick, and all other genres are ******* lame, so I'm still rockin to it
Old 05-24-2009, 12:48 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

well I got a hold of the new album, glad I didnt have my hopes up from the get go cuz this **** was not as good as his old stuff. I dunno but IMO it didnt feel like he put hard work into this one, sounds like he just wanted some more cash

Like I said before, should have called it quits with the last cd
Old 05-24-2009, 01:44 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Beto
well I got a hold of the new album, glad I didnt have my hopes up from the get go cuz this **** was not as good as his old stuff. I dunno but IMO it didnt feel like he put hard work into this one, sounds like he just wanted some more cash

Like I said before, should have called it quits with the last cd
+1 this album is a double cd though and he's gonna release the other one soon but i dont have high expectations for that one either wack
Old 05-24-2009, 11:33 AM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Agreed 200%. there is liek 3 good songs on this new album.I cant stand when he does that accent while he rhymes on these songs also. ****** annoying and no point. he needs to be angry again.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:58 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

anger! hell yeah he needs some more hardcore songs, this stuff sounds too radio friendly lol
Old 05-27-2009, 11:52 PM
JD

JD is a decent person

Originally Posted by oh8cbr600
i can't get into the new stuff.
it's all poppy and shitty, and a lot of his rhymes just aren't delivered that well.

he ain't got **** on half the rappers that even get radio play.

Poppy....? Dont see that at all except for 2 or 3 songs maaaybe but considering the content that wouldnt be so... his delivery is on point in my opinion. Multi-rhyming words inside each line, makin it sound like a damn tongue twister and it actually making sense is good delivery imo... well what he does anyway... just my opinion though.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

i love the cd. but its all opinions i guess..
Old 05-28-2009, 06:23 PM
JD

JD is a decent person

Originally Posted by R1wonder
i love the cd. but its all opinions i guess..
Yah basically what it all boils down to...

He still has the psycho/angry **** on this album...

Instead of X poppin, he poppin eeeeeverything else, or at least make mention of it... lol....

"You hungry you ****** brat, look at that its a xanax, take it and take a nap!"

lol...

First song ive heard basically devoted almost entirely to valium lol...
Old 06-15-2009, 04:25 PM

JHooD231 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 636squid
Asher Roth - Asleep in the Bread Aisle. -- Check it out bcuz maybe just all the rap, YOU, listen too, sucks. Which is for the most part mainstream radio/video type ish.

This thread was probably directed more towards those of us who ACTUALLY listen to the material we purchase and we arent just running our mouths.

But yeah Relapse is sick with it. The song beautiful kinda reminded me of the old Em...maybe...he produced it so maybe thats why.

Relapse II due out later THIS year...homie been puttin in work...

50's bitch *** is droppin again this year maybe and Dre is supposedly droppin "Detox" this fall or early next spring...cant remember.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:29 PM

JHooD231 is an unknown quantity at this point

yo the song where he is spittin as Christopher Reeves (RIP)....****** HILARIOUS!!!

Was hittin the b when i heard it and couldnt stop crying...

"EMINEM IM COMING TO KILL YOU!"
Old 06-23-2009, 10:23 PM
JD

JD is a decent person

Yah that **** was nasty
Old 06-23-2009, 10:55 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

im gettin that asher roth now..ill check it out. and i still think the em cd is hot

Quick Reply: Eminem - Relapse