Eminem - Relapse

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 10:21 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Eminem - Relapse

Ill get you a new one. Hold up. Lemme see if I can find one.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:29 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nope - all the links from the site are shut down already.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:31 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

someone host it ftp for us
Old 05-11-2009, 10:40 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I got it off rapidshare last week
Old 05-11-2009, 10:55 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
I got it off rapidshare last week
surprised it leaked so early. normally his albums dont leak that far in advance
Old 05-11-2009, 10:58 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

There are atleast 4 songs that are dope as ****. I hate the songs he does with the goofy kids style beats. I hate childish beats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

i agree with the silly songs. some of the real good ones i think are

stay wide awake
deja vu
bagpipes from baghdad
same song and dance
old times sake
must be the ganja
hello
medicine ball
beautiful is a good song. different style for him too

3am is ok
my mom is hilarious i think
insane is ok
we made you..radio song..is the worst on the cd i think
Old 05-11-2009, 06:15 PM
NealFoReal

For anyone still looking for the album here's a link but download it quick coz it'll be gone soon

http://rapidshare.com/files/23186943...Album.rar.html
Old 05-11-2009, 06:15 PM
NealFoReal

Heres 2 others just in case that ones down already.

http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...w_MM_Album.rar

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=495211
Old 05-16-2009, 12:28 AM
NealFoReal

Em's on Jimmel Kimmel Live right now and about to perform in a few Kimmel just said he's gonna perform a couple of songs. And crazy Mike Tyson is on too Good show lol.

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 05-16-2009 at 12:39 AM.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:59 AM
NealFoReal

Dude is live. He sounds just like his albums live.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:25 AM
NealFoReal

only performed one song and of course it was the gahbage radio friendly commercial trash
Old 05-16-2009, 11:25 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

boring and linear in general theres a few good songs though
Old 05-16-2009, 11:36 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Did I mention this album is gangster as **** and I love it. Medicine Ball best song
Old 05-16-2009, 11:53 AM
NealFoReal

Iono - the more I listen to the album it makes me realize that the old em that got me into his music is gone This albums hot but doesnt even compare to his old **** The drugged out ex popping new to the industry em was dope. The calmed down watered down version of em is okay but just isnt the same.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:54 AM
NealFoReal

I wonder what the 2nd part of the album will sound like. Anyone know when its supposed to be released
Old 05-16-2009, 12:37 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Dude is live. He sounds just like his albums live.
I sense some nut swinging going on with all these multiple posts.
Someone have a man crush om Eminem maybe?

J/K
Old 05-16-2009, 12:47 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
I sense some nut swinging going on with all these multiple posts.
Someone have a man crush om Eminem maybe?

J/K
Old 05-16-2009, 01:18 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Old 05-16-2009, 02:13 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

haha his last album a DJ here in detroit got on the air and said **** it i dont care if i get fired for this and played the whole album weeks before it came out and hosted it on his page for DL **** was hilarious

Quick Reply: Eminem - Relapse