Vibe magazine names eminem best rapper ever

Old 10-19-2008, 10:47 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: Vibe magazine names eminem best rapper ever

if you want nasty lyrics.. check out conceit. hes my homegirls older brother
Old 10-19-2008, 10:49 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

if you wanna talk about deep lyrics and like some underground check out immortal technique, this is one of his slower songs but listen to the story. **** is deep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pqiq...eature=related
Old 10-19-2008, 11:55 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by scott3824
Those first 3 aren't even in the same league as eminem or tupac. That's your problem, like you said you don't know, so try listening. His lyrical prowess is unmatched, the **** he comes up with is pure genius with a hint of drug induced insanity.
ya plus plus he has nelly as 3rd...lol..
kid your an idiot
Old 10-20-2008, 12:54 AM

ryan711 is a decent person

Eminem is the greatest lyracist of all time!!!!!!!!!!! The man takes words that dont even rhyme and makes them work. Jay, Pac, Nas all very great. But Wayne? Gimme some of that $hit you smoken. It must make his words flow better or somethin. Wayne quit rappen when he left the 504 boys. When he was with them he was better but still NO WHERE near eminem just my
Old 10-23-2008, 02:56 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
heres my top 10 fav rappers of all time in no specific order

1.Tupac
2.Biggie
3.Nas
4.Mac Dre
5.San Quinn - if you dont know youre square sorry.
6.Nickatina&Equipto
7.Jay-Z
8.Older Cash Money Stuff
9. T.I. - listen to his new album. WHOA
10. Snoop Dogg

Eminem does have ridicilous lyrical **** and the stuff he comes up with is sick..

but i lost liking to him after he gained fame and started thinking hes all that and doing like depressing *** songs.

and no way can the you better lose it song from 8 mile is the best rap song ever alive..

that would have to be either a B.I.G Song or a Pac Song.
when i feel shitty i usually bump to live and die in LA

and how does lil wayne all of a sudden claim that hes blooded up.
but that fool does spit some sick **** though. cant hate on that if you dont listen to the radio wayne has some sick **** that he says
Come on... are all of you guys serious. You are putting TI above the likes of GZA, ODB, Method Man, Red Man... **** ALL OF WU-TANG would ****** clap TI and Lil Wayne in the jaw. It would be 8 mile, first battle.. that's how bad every member of the Killa Bees would dominate these new gay *** rappers.

In no particular order:
1) Dre
2) Snoop
3) Pac
4) Nas
5) GZA
6) Redman
7) Method Man
8) Eazy-E
9) Biggie
10) Jay Z
11) Eminem

There are more, I just can't think of them right now...
Old 10-23-2008, 03:11 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Vetter
does anyone else think guru should be up there instead of TI and "little weezy"
gangstar still stands up to this day
Old 10-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Come on... are all of you guys serious. You are putting TI above the likes of GZA, ODB, Method Man, Red Man... **** ALL OF WU-TANG would ****** clap TI and Lil Wayne in the jaw. It would be 8 mile, first battle.. that's how bad every member of the Killa Bees would dominate these new gay *** rappers.

In no particular order:
1) Dre
2) Snoop
3) Pac
4) Nas
5) GZA
6) Redman
7) Method Man
8) Eazy-E
9) Biggie
10) Jay Z
11) Eminem

There are more, I just can't think of them right now...
this is def a good list. wu-tang is great but they are underlooked because individually none of there single records make radio. gza redman, meth. man are all good. eazy e and dre were huge, dre should make another cd! jayz imho is 50/50. some sick songs, but alot of garbage , nas and 2pac are 2 of my fav. rappers EVER. and eminem..even though he has some silly songs. he also has alot of deep lyrical tracks like mosh, say goodbye to hollywood, when im gone etc.

lil wayne...does lots of drugs
Old 10-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Stuntride.com

another rapper better than lil wayne would be...

Mobb Deep.. (old not g-unit)
Old 10-23-2008, 04:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by joe98
i wouldnt write about anything. white people shouldnt rap its stupid and a lame attempt to fit in bc you grew up in trash with thugs
I agree with all the peeps on here who said em is the ****. He belongs in the top 4 for sure and IMO could hang with the #1 spot BUT its so hard to choose #1 coz they all rhyme about different ****.

1. Em
2. Pac
3. BIG
4. JZ

FTW.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:48 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

not to big into rap, though, i do appreciate the beats and skills.....cant believe nobodys mentioned mos def.

[youtube][/youtube]

just a lil taste
Old 10-23-2008, 08:31 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I agree with all the peeps on here who said em is the ****. He belongs in the top 4 for sure and IMO could hang with the #1 spot BUT its so hard to choose #1 coz they all rhyme about different ****.

1. Em
2. Pac
3. BIG
4. JZ

FTW.
Add Nas and were on the same page "it was written" kills almost evry album to date. See about it!
Old 10-23-2008, 08:41 PM
Murder Mitten takeover

Judd is a decent person

Originally Posted by villa76
Add Nas and were on the same page "it was written" kills almost evry album to date. See about it!
+1
Old 10-23-2008, 09:22 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

You guys should think about rapping like stuntin.. in a rap forum most riders are probably squids, and in this stunt forum as far as rap you guys sound like a bunch of squids. you guys dont know much or what you're talking about
Nags and Scott, and few others seem to know something and arent just talking stupid **** outta their asses
but everyone else is just ignorant to the diff aspects of the art..

to a normal person, we are all stunters and do the same tricks.. That is far from the truth.. some of you have a similarly ignorant mentality towards rappers

Rap is to BIG and OLD for me to TYPE about my hands will get tired not to mention opinions.. there are many controversial topics..

many rappers cant be compared to others.. like trying to compare rodney mullen's freestyle to tony hawk's vert back in the day..

or flatland BMXers to big *** Dirt jumpers

we read a poem in class one day.. and everyone read it and was like WTF, how is this a GREAT poem... well i figured out one reason as we went along.. every stanza (bar) had the same number of syllables and it wasn't short either and it made sense(WHICH IS HARD, TRY IT!) and had other reasons as to its greatness
rhyme scheme, use of many literary devices, ect.
rappers do the same things, but many people just dont know..
Old 10-23-2008, 09:25 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Not to mention Freestyling.. OFF THE TOP OF THE HEAD SOMETIMES!

many people dont even know the definition of freestyling.. there are several
Old 10-23-2008, 09:37 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by villa76
Nas, jay z, biggie, pac, eminem end of discussion.

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
ione of the best mc's that ever lived BIG L
+1

no common, mos def, de la soul, talib kweli???

i'm a metal guy but i like most of their stuff

and what about black rob?
Old 10-23-2008, 11:35 PM

bawlzout is an unknown quantity at this point

i like Em, but i'll go as far to say he isn't even the best WHITE rapper alive. Sage Francis is a better emcee IMO. and he can freestyle winning scribble jam numerous times, in a Metallica T-shirt. LOL All his old **** is bang up. Heres some tracks off the latest.

Civil disobediencece http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUUpVGFRYvg

Going back to Rehab http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUUpVGFRYvg
Old 10-23-2008, 11:46 PM

joe98 is a decent person

Originally Posted by bawlzout
i like Em, but i'll go as far to say he isn't even the best WHITE rapper alive. Sage Francis is a better emcee IMO. and he can freestyle winning scribble jam numerous times, in a Metallica T-shirt. LOL All his old **** is bang up. Heres some tracks off the latest.

Civil disobediencece http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUUpVGFRYvg

Going back to Rehab http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUUpVGFRYvg

Ummm EM is better than that and he sucks
Old 10-23-2008, 11:51 PM

bawlzout is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, he's no Nelly. LOL
Old 10-23-2008, 11:56 PM

joe98 is a decent person

nelly is a thousand times better than that cat. Nelly is a real OG but whatever my opinion and yours its cool
Old 10-24-2008, 02:54 AM
Stuntride.com

Originally Posted by EZEC
+1

no common, mos def, de la soul, talib kweli???

i'm a metal guy but i like most of their stuff

and what about black rob?

i was gonna mention some talib kweli earlier. but my argument is more on the first guys post as opposed to eminem. i think eminem deserves to be ranked high, either way everyone is gonna have different oppinions. this thread is endless

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Vibe magazine names eminem best rapper ever