who gets down with classic rock?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 01:59 PM

322efonic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: who gets down with classic rock?

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
actually only two of them sang...get your 'information' correct before you try and talk to me about music dude.
ok dude lets go rock out to some beatles man we can sing to eachother and call it rock
Old 11-02-2006, 02:01 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

get a life bro.

what would you classify the beatles music as?

pop?

i wanna know who YOU consider to be classic rock.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:02 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if you listen to jhon lennon you will hear the beginning of almost every type of music sense then
Old 11-02-2006, 02:02 PM

get a life bro.

what would you classify the beatles music as?

pop?

i wanna know who YOU consider to be classic rock.
go back and read it duh i dont listen to the beatles but i def dont consider it rock nor the doors i dont see how you classify this as classic rock
Old 11-02-2006, 02:04 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 322efonic
go back and read it duh i dont listen to the beatles but i def dont consider it rock nor the doors i dont see how you classify this as classic rock
so what are your top 5 classic rock bands then?

this will tell me if you have any idea about what youre talking about
Old 11-02-2006, 02:07 PM

so what are your top 5 classic rock bands then?

i can say rush def lepard yes are the top 3 you need to define classic this music is from 20 30 years ago you are listing music fom 30 40 years ago
Old 11-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

grateful dead
merry pranksters
jefferson starship/airplane
janis joplin
CCR
Bob Dylan
Lynyrd Skynyrd
the doobie brothers
Hendrix
Cream
willie ****in nelson

and theres soooooooooo many more.

i lvoe the new music forum!
Old 11-02-2006, 02:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I think he already let you know
Old 11-02-2006, 02:15 PM

Nick StuntMetal is an unknown quantity at this point

im down w/ classic rock :YEAH
Old 11-02-2006, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Vetter
grateful dead
merry pranksters
jefferson starship/airplane
janis joplin
CCR
Bob Dylan
Lynyrd Skynyrd
the doobie brothers
Hendrix
Cream
willie ****in nelson

and theres soooooooooo many more.

i lvoe the new music forum!
this classifies as classic rock

YES?!? omg...youre clueless...thats the fkin 80s dude.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
I think he already let you know
yeah he definitely missed the boat on that one.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:21 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

this classifies as classic rock

YES?!? omg...youre clueless...thats the fkin 80s dude.
the 80 s are you baked kid
Old 11-02-2006, 02:22 PM

huh?
Old 11-02-2006, 02:27 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

eagles
rolling stones
Buffalo springfield
teve Miller Band <- thats some party'n music right htere!
cant believe no ones asid black sabbath. the inventors of metal as we know it!
Old 11-02-2006, 02:40 PM
also known as OMR

huh?
none of them were 80s rock hell janice jopplin died before the 80 s
Old 11-02-2006, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
none of them were 80s rock hell janice jopplin died before the 80 s
no ****...i was saying yes was 80s rock...not any of the others.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:45 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Vetter
cant believe no ones asid black sabbath. the inventors of metal as we know it!
when ozzy got a reality show that killed it for the whole band
Old 11-02-2006, 02:48 PM
also known as OMR

no ****...i was saying yes was 80s rock...not any of the others.
sorry then but ........ah yes isnt in your quote
Old 11-02-2006, 02:49 PM
also known as OMR

oh and i think yes got famous in the 70 s but i think they were 80 s rock also
Old 11-02-2006, 03:17 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

bob dylan and cream for sure good ****.
i might have to check out some beatles, i always figured they were gay and never gave them a chance, whats some good beatles **** mikem/roger?

Quick Reply: who gets down with classic rock?