Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: Favorite crash cage!
FI crash cage
13.14%
SI crash cage
35.43%
Stunt aid crash cage
2.86%
Tiger shark crash cage
15.43%
Powers crash cage
13.71%
905 Crash cage
8.29%
Other. Please let us know what your favorite is!
11.14%
Voters: 350. You may not vote on this poll

Favorite crash cage!

Old 12-03-2007, 01:53 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough
Favorite crash cage!

Whats your favorite crash cage/What you think would withstand the most beating's!!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 01:56 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all
Re: Favorite crash cage!

Stunt Aid
Old 12-03-2007, 01:57 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Adam134 is an unknown quantity at this point

sick innovations
Old 12-03-2007, 02:06 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

**** I forogt MDX, My bad..
Old 12-03-2007, 02:10 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

From a couple days ago, the copy paste...

Here is a good rundown for cages: Note that all cages work better on some bikes than others. While X cage is great for Y bike, X cage my suck on Z bike.

Tygershark ( http://www.tygersharkcages.com )
Pro cage, lots of technical pieces such as spring loaded sliders, and its a very solid 2 piece design. This cage does everything well and requires very little modifications to plastics while offering class leading clearance while cornering.

Sick innovations ( http://www.sickinnovations.com )
Another good pro cage, very strong 1 piece linked design. Linked sides still offers good clearance for the style. Overall a great cage, very solid. Great company that makes a host of products.

Freestyle Ingenuity ( http://www.Freestyleingenuity.com )
Nice cage, very slim, the smallest pro level cage. Not thought of as being strong like the above cages. Lower hoop can cause clearance issues. Without proper maintenance (like all cages) this design can be more troublesome than other pro cages.

Racing 905 ( http://www.racing905.com )
Great company that makes a host of products. I've not tested their new cage design so I don't have an opinion at this point. The older cages were a little bulky and liked to take a bite at the shins. I did run their cages for a while and was happy with how they took abuse. I've heard they made a lot of progress as of late with the new setup. Aaron the owner is a good man.

Powers Stunt works ( http://www.powersstuntworks.com )
Great novice cage, poor ground clearance, little bulky, jungle gym. They do make a nice product called race rails for those who want more than sliders but not a stunt cage I could recommend trying.

My cage choice is in order from top to bottom. I do receive cages from tygershark and help with the R&D (read I crash hard) but its also my cage of choice. I was running it for a significant time prior to being a rider for them. Personally I highly recommend tygershark as I believe in the tech behind the cage and its superior clearance. That and Bruce and Lisa the owners are by far the best customer service oriented builders out there with lifetime guarantees on all stunt cages!

Can you sticky this nags, haha?
Old 12-03-2007, 02:13 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
From a couple days ago, the copy paste...

Here is a good rundown for cages: Note that all cages work better on some bikes than others. While X cage is great for Y bike, X cage my suck on Z bike.

Tygershark ( http://www.tygersharkcages.com )
Pro cage, lots of technical pieces such as spring loaded sliders, and its a very solid 2 piece design. This cage does everything well and requires very little modifications to plastics while offering class leading clearance while cornering.

Sick innovations ( http://www.sickinnovations.com )
Another good pro cage, very strong 1 piece linked design. Linked sides still offers good clearance for the style. Overall a great cage, very solid. Great company that makes a host of products.

Freestyle Ingenuity ( http://www.Freestyleingenuity.com )
Nice cage, very slim, the smallest pro level cage. Not thought of as being strong like the above cages. Lower hoop can cause clearance issues. Without proper maintenance (like all cages) this design can be more troublesome than other pro cages.

Racing 905 ( http://www.racing905.com )
Great company that makes a host of products. I've not tested their new cage design so I don't have an opinion at this point. The older cages were a little bulky and liked to take a bite at the shins. I did run their cages for a while and was happy with how they took abuse. I've heard they made a lot of progress as of late with the new setup. Aaron the owner is a good man.

Powers Stunt works ( http://www.powersstuntworks.com )
Great novice cage, poor ground clearance, little bulky, jungle gym. They do make a nice product called race rails for those who want more than sliders but not a stunt cage I could recommend trying.

My cage choice is in order from top to bottom. I do receive cages from tygershark and help with the R&D (read I crash hard) but its also my cage of choice. I was running it for a significant time prior to being a rider for them. Personally I highly recommend tygershark as I believe in the tech behind the cage and its superior clearance. That and Bruce and Lisa the owners are by far the best customer service oriented builders out there with lifetime guarantees on all stunt cages!

Can you sticky this nags, haha?

SICK! Thanks a bunch man! That's some good ****..
Old 12-03-2007, 02:16 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

I Had A FI cage first time around and I didn't like it..My favorite cage is SI! Nice people and good deals! Not to mention the amazing cage's they make. Good stuff all around! SI IS #1 in my book! -Boss Hogg
Old 12-03-2007, 02:55 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

then why did you ask
Old 12-03-2007, 03:16 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Originally Posted by old man roger
then why did you ask
Because I am getting A 07 Cbr600rr and I wanted to know what everyone's Favorite cage was. I love SI but if there are enough people saying another cage is better and takes a bigger beating i'll get that cage!..
Old 12-03-2007, 04:11 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

makes sense ...
Old 12-03-2007, 06:15 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

every cage has something about it that i do not like,
somewhat design but mostly the prices.
that bruce guy was telling me 325 bucks for a cage. no thanks.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:26 AM

SliverR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

My SI has taking a beating.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:46 AM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

i used to run powers but their customer service sucks ***! The cages take a beating and all but if you cant get a response and it takes 2 1/2 months to receive your cage, then ill choose another manufacturer. They should only supply lockheart phillips because they obviously cant handle the supply and demand issues of supplying both!.

sick innovations is the ****! great products and great customer service before and after the sale! I would recommend them to anyone.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:52 AM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
every cage has something about it that i do not like,
somewhat design but mostly the prices.
that bruce guy was telling me 325 bucks for a cage. no thanks.
its a 325 yeah its prices, but you get a lifetime guarntee... if somehow you bend it they will replace it for FREE
Old 12-03-2007, 11:36 AM

JohnR is an unknown quantity at this point

my FI cage has taken some hard shots and held up fine and I think its the best looking design by far:YEAH
Old 12-03-2007, 01:19 PM

crashtke is a decent person

Planning on the Tygershark for my 600rr...whenever they finally re-open the shop at the new location.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:27 PM

Sgt.Stud is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
makes sense ...

lol
Old 12-03-2007, 01:45 PM

Dstunter is a decent person

i like si cages the best:YEAH
Old 12-03-2007, 02:02 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Andy Clem Special.....he's the "other brother from the same mother" form Josh Clem....anyone know that guy?

Anyways, Andy built my cage by hand, and lives close enough I can bother him whenever I have an idea to improve the design.

Heres a couple cages he's made.....my silver F4i and Andy's yellow F4i have taken TONS of abuse, and Nick's RR has taken its fair share lately like a champ.

SI is rock solid as well, if I was gonna buy a produced cage, that would be it!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0952.JPG
Views:	366
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	203181   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1093.JPG
Views:	348
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	203182   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0611.JPG
Views:	416
Size:	89.1 KB