Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: If you had to pick one?
Kane
28.93%
Darius
71.07%
Voters: 363. You may not vote on this poll

Kane vs. Darius

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 07:47 AM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kane vs. Darius

hahah all you hatin *** fools talken **** bout Pro stunterz

all these dudes been stuntin hella long they are all badass and thats their job is to have fun and ride and what better life can you have??

Kane is a cool *** dude who cares about his 9 new bikes a year!

**** bubbles is the coolest bike ever!

I m just saying this cause Kane and D-Mann are some down to earth people, and that is what its about ..

SPORT BIKE BRAAAAPPPP!!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:27 AM

Peter Steele is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tucker R6!
hahah all you hatin *** fools talken **** bout Pro stunterz

all these dudes been stuntin hella long they are all badass and thats their job is to have fun and ride and what better life can you have??

Kane is a cool *** dude who cares about his 9 new bikes a year!

**** bubbles is the coolest bike ever!

I m just saying this cause Kane and D-Mann are some down to earth people, and that is what its about ..

SPORT BIKE BRAAAAPPPP!!!!
Look, ^ ^ kane made a fake profile
Old 04-28-2008, 12:42 PM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Peter Steele
Look, ^ ^ kane made a fake profile
funny **** !!! thats what i thought too!
Old 04-29-2008, 01:44 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

I think Kane puts on a great show, seen him over the weekend at AMA and he had the crowd going. I will say that I think Kane is a better "performer" in shows than a "rider" in comps. But who the hell am I, that's just my
Old 04-29-2008, 01:47 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Darius hands down. Kane is good but. Darius is definelty doing it for fun everytime. And kane just doesn't really seem like he's that much in love with the sport he knows he's just good!
Old 04-29-2008, 01:51 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by cbr_stunt
Darius hands down. Kane is good but. Darius is definelty doing it for fun everytime. And kane just doesn't really seem like he's that much in love with the sport he knows he's just good!
your crazy brotha!
it doesnt pay good enough to do it unless it was fun!!

huge cheese eatin grin everytime i turn a bike on..

-kane
Old 04-29-2008, 01:54 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Am glad Kane turn to GREEN now vs the pink LOL LOL LOL

on a side note ... you two "stunter fees" are a little high for us broke *** bikers tring to put on events lol lol lol
Old 04-29-2008, 02:00 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they're equally garbage. So its a tie. Haha
Old 04-29-2008, 04:32 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
Am glad Kane turn to GREEN now vs the pink LOL LOL LOL

on a side note ... you two "stunter fees" are a little high for us broke *** bikers tring to put on events lol lol lol
no way look at it like ya'lls fees are too low!! crank them up some sucka!!

-kane
Old 05-01-2008, 06:46 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
kane no doubt
nice first post
Old 05-01-2008, 07:19 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Jason Britton is A Hack. I Watch A episode of super street bikes and it went though it with kane and Jason and the whole thing was Eye's on jason then at the end of the episode it finally showed kane...Crashing.

Jason britton is A snobby bitch in my book. Guy makes every episode about him and him only..Just my 2 cents on that hack.
Old 05-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

whats this thread have to do with jason!? lol

-kane
Old 05-01-2008, 09:34 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
whats this thread have to do with jason!? lol

-kane
you should know by now that threads never stay on topic.

last year all the threads were about you, this year theyre about Jason.
Old 05-02-2008, 01:47 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
my vote goes for, j-beats, jason britton, and wink 1100 beechezzz!!!!
Originally Posted by xxxmen007
+1 all about Jason britton. I think at this point there's too much drama surrounding all the other pro stunters; they always seem to be fighting over some bull. The up and comers are truely doing it for the love the rest are just trying to get rich.
Originally Posted by jamiedubs
Are you serious Britton has nothing either Kane or Darious. Except bagging on everyone else. He does that the best so I have been told
Originally Posted by shotta
what do you have to do to become a "stuntlife contributor" I noticed that darius profile says contributor and kane doesnt. If im correct in assuming that its by donating money to the site, with Kane's "9 bikes newer that 07" he was bragging about in another thread, you would think that he could at least give something back to stuntlife.

The way i see it, only one of them had to paint themselves pink to stand out in the sport. What type of **** is that?
one is known for being pink, the other for his riding and really bringing a whole lot of other now stunters to the sport to begin with.

I think kane appeals to the little power ranger fans.

PS: Someone please tell jason britton its okay to wear his shirt outside his pants. he's killing me with that ****.
Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Jason Britton is A Hack. I Watch A episode of super street bikes and it went though it with kane and Jason and the whole thing was Eye's on jason then at the end of the episode it finally showed kane...Crashing.

Jason britton is A snobby bitch in my book. Guy makes every episode about him and him only..Just my 2 cents on that hack.
Get off the fence! lol
Old 05-03-2008, 12:14 AM
a k a jeremiah damn it

Jnutz1 is a decent person

stuntwars 07 , helped e-dubb out with a stater cover .. he was lookin for a local spot to kill it .. told him where we rock ,kane comes over , e-dubb say "yo lets go ride with these dudes " kane" na dude lets just go to hooters, i wana get hammered " i felt that was a lil gay bein 5 in the afternoon on friday but ??
Old 05-03-2008, 07:15 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by Jnutz1
stuntwars 07 , helped e-dubb out with a stater cover .. he was lookin for a local spot to kill it .. told him where we rock ,kane comes over , e-dubb say "yo lets go ride with these dudes " kane" na dude lets just go to hooters, i wana get hammered " i felt that was a lil gay bein 5 in the afternoon on friday but ??
hooters = ***** n beer...

5 "in the afternoon on a friday" = beer thirty to every other normal man on earth...

riding all morning and day at a track to load up and ride at a ghetto dark (dude lost his foot at in 07) spot in the evening for no damn reason but to make you even more beat tired and hang out with dudes... ya.. ill go with hooters.. ***** n beer... dunno what time you showed up to the track each day but i was there at 9am thurs-sun.... riding...

go ask hayden to kill canyons with you on a fri eve before an ama race and see what he says...

but hey... its ok.. apparently you say im a little gay anyways right..

lol

oh and BTW stuntwars 07.. I did go to the practice spot in orlando every evening..

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 05-03-2008 at 07:18 AM.
Old 05-03-2008, 10:35 AM

jamiedubs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cbr_stunt
I dont know about you but every show I have been to Kane and Darious are cheesing the whole time. They both love the sport in my eyes.
Old 05-03-2008, 08:42 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

i like pauly LVX
Old 05-04-2008, 08:53 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jnutz1
havn a beer at 5 in the afternoon on a Friday?? At Hooters?? WTF is wrong with that?? I think ya better check the gay comment
Old 05-04-2008, 04:06 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

KANE has A massive army of pink penguins that just sit in hooters all day drinking beer and staring at bitches ****. Personally I would never get on the bad side of someone with an Army of pink Penguins at his finger tips..

Just the word on the street...But I'm telling you.. The day you run into an Gang of pink penguins, IS the day you know your life is in serious danger!

Quick Reply: Kane vs. Darius