Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: how many cops stunt
COPS
9.05%
CORRECTION OFFICERS
1.86%
OTHER
17.87%
HATE COPS AND ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT
75.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 431. You may not vote on this poll

how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 11:08 PM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr

Originally Posted by jg101
FTP FTP FTP FTP FTP!!!!!!!! i m bout to loose my Ls because of those coc suckersFTP

You're about to lose your license because or your actions. Not because of cops. Think outside the box. If you hadn't done something wrong, then you wouldn't have a reason to dislike police officers.
Old 09-02-2005, 07:40 AM
Regular StuntLifer

jaxen112 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been through this subject so many times, its old already.

bottom line is, 98% of cops I ever met were all serious power trip moron pigs, I used to work for NYC Ems in harlem so I worked real close with a lot of them, ALL DIKS. esp the younger rookie cops, wow would I like to **** on their faces.

I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR POLICE, SURE THEY MIGHT BE GOOD THE 2% OF THE TIME WHEN YOU NEED THEM, BUT THE OTHER 98% OF THE TIME THEY ARE TICKET WRITING, CITY *** WIPING PIGS WITH TINY DIKS.

SO TO ALL YOU HUGE EGO TINY *** PIGS, KNOW IM LAUGHING AT YOU INSIDE MY HELMET AS I SMOKE YOU BEFORE YOU EVEN TURN YOUR LIGHTS ON.
Old 09-04-2005, 07:31 PM

camilion4 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol I am a Cj major and cannot stand cops, they stop me when I am not riding wheelies. Weird could have caught me on the high way doing a wheelie over lewisville lake instead i get stopped after i put it down because he thought that my bike was stolen, just like a azz to do that.
Old 09-04-2005, 07:49 PM

JimmyOOOOO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yellowjacket
I have nothing against cops in general. In fact I was going to be one of the cool ones. I will admit though I didnt pass the test. Why you ask? I was too smart to be a cop. Thats right, most people dont know this but you take a test where if you score too high you are not allowed to be a cop. They say that you will be corrupt if you are too smart. Dumb *** cops, FTP!
You are obviously a fvcking moron
Old 09-05-2005, 01:51 AM

ZiXeR is an unknown quantity at this point

i put i hate em, but i do like some.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:48 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Cops for the most part are ****s!!! we had to go to court cuz we got a careless driving ticket for doing stunts at a stunt show!! put on by a local mall the cop came into the show watched us and wrought a ticket!!! no lie!!! the Judge threw the case out!!!
Old 11-06-2006, 01:54 PM

J-Sun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wheelburns
yo dawg im gettins mes a headache from all ur bad grammar do u guys talk like this in rela life there will always be a good cop bad cop just the way it is i got bagged on 495 by a state trooper for hanging a wheelie for like a mile pulled me over screamed at me saying" that would be ****ing kool in a parking lot but not on my highway" proceeded to let him sit on the highway for 45 mins and let him go with nothing but a verbal warning i agree that when u bagged for speeding it sucks but hanging wheelies in traffic is dangerous thats y its fun in mass u get caught with that wheel up its loss of liscense 180 no matter what so
Sorry, but this has to be the longest run on sentence I have ever seen talking about bad grammar.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:58 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

cops **** i got like four cases going on rite now because of dumbass pigs....
i use to ride with a kid that was gonna be a cop.... when he told me was the last time we rode together.... lol... i dont trust no cop to be around me....

FTP
Old 11-06-2006, 02:00 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Wow this is an angry old thread.
Old 11-06-2006, 03:09 PM

crash27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RecklessSteve
How about i say this loud and clear......*** everybody....i dont care if your a cop or not...im in this life for myself .if you dont like my riding on road or off you can *** yourself...i know there is alot of people who can say what im saying and to tell you the truth most of them are fake...when comes down to it and the pressures on you can see the fear in their eyes...but there ar a very select few who have no respect for anything and truly dont give a *** about nothing....if your one...then you know exactly what i mean..if your not well then lets hear the hate, cuz *** you too!!!!
+1 F.T.P.
Old 11-06-2006, 03:46 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FSPalex
US Military 1/75 Ranger....WORLD POLICE B!TCHES!!
sweet, dude! could you please go over to kim jong ill's palace and shoot alec baldwin and jennine garafolo.Thanx! and p.s. while you're over there shoot sean penn too!
Old 11-06-2006, 03:59 PM

theteacher929 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate getting busted, but I'd never say I hate cops.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:13 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by theteacher929
+1

I don't really use them for anything but it's good to know they are there I guess. I could do without all the tickets
Old 11-06-2006, 04:17 PM

theteacher929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 11-06-2006, 04:18 PM

noxen is an unknown quantity at this point

cop said someone saw me coming fast the opposite direction and called me in less than a mile from my house..end of the street and theyre waiting for me..ticket for "travelling too fast" didnt even see me or get me on radar..FTP

tiny ****s have nothing better to do even when all my **** is legit and i was just out for a ride on a sunday afternoon
Old 11-06-2006, 05:17 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Kelm
I'm becoming a Stafford County Deputy when I turn 21 and get out of the military... I'm still planning on stunting just not out on the "main" streets like I-95 or anything near the main portion of Stafford maybe down in the boondocks.

I guess that plan just died along with your military career
Old 11-06-2006, 06:13 PM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow I never thought I'd see soo much Pig pickle smoochers.
FTP
Old 11-06-2006, 06:25 PM

I don't want to see them at my house or behind my car, but I don't have a problem with them either. I guess because I've never been really busted or particularly antagonized. All the tickets I've gotten I brought on myself, not keeping my eyes open.

Hating people is a waste of energy.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:49 PM

shockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by yellowjacket
I have nothing against cops in general. In fact I was going to be one of the cool ones. I will admit though I didnt pass the test. Why you ask? I was too smart to be a cop. Thats right, most people dont know this but you take a test where if you score too high you are not allowed to be a cop. They say that you will be corrupt if you are too smart. Dumb *** cops, FTP!
this guy is actually somewhat right. you do have to take an exam and you can score too high. i know someone who did. it has nothing to do with corruption but the fact that they say you will get bored with the job and quit very soon because it is not testing you mentally. of course, none of that applies to federal law enforcement or specialty division type stuff. just for your avg. patrolman.

by the way, my step-dad is a cop........FTP
Old 11-06-2006, 07:29 PM

stunt127 is an unknown quantity at this point

if you cops want to be heros and what not, go become a fireman...

cops become cops because of the power.. they dont care.. and they lie, alot.
see i have no problem getting pulled over for something i did to break the law but when the cop lies his *** off in the police report so that the prosecutor adds 5 more counts to your case is when i got a problem with the cop..

Quick Reply: how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr