Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: how many cops stunt
COPS
9.05%
CORRECTION OFFICERS
1.86%
OTHER
17.87%
HATE COPS AND ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT
75.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 431. You may not vote on this poll

how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 11:50 PM

deez_nutz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr

Originally Posted by HepDog
HAHA,
I just did 4 years upstate. Concord, Walpole, Gardner, then the DOC pimped me off to Texas for a year.... but peep it..... Knowing what I know now, I WISH i was a C.O., those suckers get paid very well to do nothing... prison isn't like it used to be, and if there is a fight, the cops just wait til your done, and your either so tired from smashing some punk, or very happy from being saved from death the inmates gladly "cuff up".....

over paid babysitters.... with excellent benefits!

word
bump bump
Old 08-19-2005, 02:26 AM

02CBR954 is an unknown quantity at this point

im a Military Policeman!!!!! but its all good baby!!!!!!!! FTP ha ha ha ha
Old 08-19-2005, 01:22 PM

Rusty R.O. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by goat
wow i didnt see this until today..... im a cop... so what?.... ive never busted ANYONE for stunting EVER!!! ive never even written a ticket to anyone on a bike. but if someone runs from me in my neck of the woods... for no apparent reason, they did something wrong. ill chase you until i catch you or my sup's call me off... i dont care if you are on a bike, a car, on foot, or on a bicycle. its my job period.. and anybody that wants to talk trash about hiding behind the badge, come find me. im easy to find. ill go lick for lick with anyone.
Geezus... listen to this guy. What's the difference between this guy and some of the punk-*** ganster-wannabe stunters on here?? Answer: a badge.

And don't suck us into a fistfight we couldn't win anyways. It's still assaulting a poilce officer whether you have your pretty dress on or not.

If you never hassled a biker then you're the only one.
Old 08-19-2005, 01:46 PM

nugirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by R6VP
I ride with 2 cops that are great riders/stunters.. There out there, just wont admit it.. Its good to ride with cops, all of your tickets are cleared... :YEAH

ARE THEY MARRIED??
Old 08-19-2005, 05:30 PM

snyder is an unknown quantity at this point

Ex-military. Now Diplomatic security.
Old 08-19-2005, 06:41 PM

bentgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

there are some ****head cops out there, i know a few, but i also know a few ( harris county sheriff's dept. ) that are badass, theyll park and watch stunters, and interact. it sucks that there are the ****head cops, but at the same time, quit yer whinin cause you got a ticket doing something illegal.

shiat, i feel like im tryin to play cards with my brothers kids

if you want a place to ride, try goin out and talkin to store owners, get their WRITTEN permission to use their empty parking lot, then po-po cant throw you out.................. if your doin wrong, man up.

" FTP " that means your pissed cause you got caught
Old 08-21-2005, 01:18 AM

Ninja63619 is an unknown quantity at this point

In my Experience with Police Officers , 4% are Cool , and the other 96% are @#*$()%&#W&!*$&$&%(^))))@!@!&$!!!. Example , Last Semester i WAS REALLY late for my last college final , if i didnt get there with the project it took me all night to finish i would of passed , and would of have to retake the class which is my time and money. I had been up all night and i saw a white chevy truck in front of me going about 60 , I was on my bike and came around him in a No passing Zone , go easy over 100+ mph. Next thing i know i see cheerys Light up and just yelled IM ****ED, it was 6:45 am and he just came up to me and Do you know how fast you were going and that you passed a yavapai sheriff going that fast , i just said ya over a 100 easy if i dont get to College in the next 10 mins im gonna fail this class and fail the semester, he just said "oh"' , slow down son i dont wanna see you dead on the road now get to class. Now thats a cool Cop, I did slow down , made it 5 mins late , and still passed the class.
Old 08-21-2005, 03:07 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

yo dawg im gettins mes a headache from all ur bad grammar do u guys talk like this in rela life there will always be a good cop bad cop just the way it is i got bagged on 495 by a state trooper for hanging a wheelie for like a mile pulled me over screamed at me saying" that would be ****ing kool in a parking lot but not on my highway" proceeded to let him sit on the highway for 45 mins and let him go with nothing but a verbal warning i agree that when u bagged for speeding it sucks but hanging wheelies in traffic is dangerous thats y its fun in mass u get caught with that wheel up its loss of liscense 180 no matter what so
Old 08-21-2005, 06:37 AM

Gixxer_R.i.F. is a decent person

2 more years at college to get my Criminal Justic major and I will be
Old 08-21-2005, 12:21 PM

yellowjacket is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by deez_nutz
your a loud mouth punk and your no longer worth my time... cops suck but now you know some and there cool ,, your just some fukin nerd from TX with a beat up bike,,big mouth and a chip on your shoulder ,,prob wanted to be a cop and could not pass the test,, another online ***** all talk because your 2000 miles away, last post of this **** i waste my time on

I have nothing against cops in general. In fact I was going to be one of the cool ones. I will admit though I didnt pass the test. Why you ask? I was too smart to be a cop. Thats right, most people dont know this but you take a test where if you score too high you are not allowed to be a cop. They say that you will be corrupt if you are too smart. Dumb *** cops, FTP!
Old 08-22-2005, 02:47 PM

:jerkoff
Old 08-22-2005, 07:23 PM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yellowjacket
I have nothing against cops in general. In fact I was going to be one of the cool ones. I will admit though I didnt pass the test. Why you ask? I was too smart to be a cop. Thats right, most people dont know this but you take a test where if you score too high you are not allowed to be a cop. They say that you will be corrupt if you are too smart. Dumb *** cops, FTP!
You have GOT to be kidding me? Too smart? Never heard that before. You'll have to let me know exactly what test that is. I just re-upped for another 4 years Army. 11x. I'm getting my degree while I'm in and when I come out, yes, I will be a cop. Hate it all you like. Its what I've wanted to be since I was a kid. It's what I've done since I was 17 (world police) and its what I enjoy. So I will continue to do it. Yes, ******* cops. OMG they're so horrible for punishing you for doing somethin wrong. Did you say "FU(K YOU MOM AND DAD!" when you you got grounded for breaking the rules? Yes, a level of respect is required when dealing with an officer. You'd be very suprised how well it can turn out if you're not an *******. If your shyit is fuct up, then you're breaking the law. As a LAW ENFORCEMENT officer he is required to take the necessary action against offenders. He has the option to be semi leinient on you. And many will. But don't expect it every time. You're in the wrong. Its an arguement that will never end. Some people just hate not being in control, being told what to do or not do. It's a personality trait. So be it. Hate police officers. Ain't **** I or anyone else can do about it. It's a job. And most officers believe very firmly in what they are doing. So be a ****, get your tickets and go on saying FTP. It won't change anything. But when you run and slam into that minivan full of kids on the way back from church and kill someone and get put in jail... I'm sure you'll think back and say to yourself "it was a ticket... what was I thinking?" Thats my
Old 08-22-2005, 07:47 PM

hot magma is a decent person

Originally Posted by RoadStainR6
Yes, a level of respect is required when dealing with an officer.
not if you can afford a lawyer, thank god I make enough money that I don't have to bow down to some egomaniac with a badge.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by RoadStainR6
You have GOT to be kidding me? Too smart? Never heard that before. You'll have to let me know exactly what test that is.

Have you never noticed there arent any real smart cops? Or that every cop is pretty, well, remedial. Just like the armed forces pre cops take an IQ test or sorts and you cannot be too smart as part of a requirement. Look it up if you think you are interested. Just like voting for the President.. There have never been any with a really high IQ. No one would vote for them because its hard to trust anybody with that much smarts and power.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:51 PM

bentgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you never noticed there arent any real smart cops? Or that every cop is pretty, well, remedial. Just like the armed forces pre cops take an IQ test or sorts and you cannot be too smart as part of a requirement. Look it up if you think you are interested. Just like voting for the President.. There have never been any with a really high IQ. No one would vote for them because its hard to trust anybody with that much smarts and power.

my father spent 22 years in the military as an engineer, retired from there and became a cop, he spent 2 years in harris county organized crime, and had a 95 percent capture and convivtion rate, he is 1 of 7 cops in the state of texas that are D.R.E. ( drug recognition expert ), after that he went to the state board of pharmacy, where he had a government issued fake identity busting bad pharmacists and doctors, there he had a 100 % capture and conviction rate. yeah, cops cant be smart............................

or are you just mad because the "stupid" cops are still smarter than you......

ill throw in ten cents on that one
Old 08-22-2005, 11:24 PM

gxrluvr is an unknown quantity at this point

Wha??????????? You are STUPID!!!!

Old 09-01-2005, 03:04 PM

deez_nutz is an unknown quantity at this point

IS THIS KID FOR REAL WHAT A JACKASS, YOU ARE A FU^KIN LOSER
Old 09-01-2005, 04:31 PM

Gixxer_R.i.F. is a decent person

I would bet the only officer you have ever met is a traffic officer... And if it was that easy to become a law enforcement officer I would not have been in college for 3 years now. But Im not going into state law enforcement Im going federal. Your talking out your *** and I called your bluff.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:05 PM

jg101 is an unknown quantity at this point

FTP FTP FTP FTP FTP!!!!!!!! i m bout to loose my Ls because of those coc suckersFTP
Old 09-01-2005, 07:59 PM

Luke is an unknown quantity at this point

You're a fuking idiot!!

Quick Reply: how many stunters are cops or co's or what evr