Old 05-31-2009, 01:10 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person
marco simoncelli, the biggest son of a ***** out there

because of this (last year)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKtPDjIumX4

or this (from todays race at Mugello)
http://www.rtve.es/mediateca/videos/...a/516464.shtml

you deserve to be called what you are: THE BIGGEST SON OF A BITCH OF RACING HISTORY. I cant wait this ***** to get to motogp, hopefully he will crash so hard that wont be able to ride a ****** bicycle for the rest of his embarrassing history
Old 05-31-2009, 07:17 PM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough
Re: marco simoncelli, the biggest son of a ***** out there

bwahahaha someone is mad Bautista didn´t win, in my eyes it was a normal race accident and it´s both their fault, was a great race and I´m glad Pasini took the victory, I hope that motivates him for the rest of the season.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:42 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

im not gonna argue because everybody (including race Direction) is claiming against simoncelli trying to pass bautista from the inside is stupid cos he knows he wont be able to do it, specially with the wet pavement, but what comes next is just deplorable. Maybe you just noticed the first part of the accident and not the second, if you look closer you can see simoncelli pushing bautistas bike out of the track he knows he will hit the dirt too, just closer to the track than bautista, thats how he managed to finish second.

I tried to pass Álvaro, but I made a mistake. I thought that I could stick the move, but he closed the door and took the corner -without seeing me I think. I couldn’t do anything, we both went out and lost time

yeah of course he couldnt see you, thats because he was going in front of you, not behind you. simoncellis background speaks for itself, hes a ******* tool
Old 06-01-2009, 05:50 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

first one didn't look like he did anything different than what everyone in 125s does down the straight, I'm guessing that's where he came from and the second one doesn't load

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:02 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

well if you dont understand the offense of the first action, then you wont understand nothing about the second lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZD3ZbwctIQ

after the collision, you can see simoncelli pushing the other rider's bike out of the track... as i said, he knows he will get out too, just closer to the track than bautista. Hes been warned (for the 100000 time in his career) and fined by races direction sooo

ps: you really think theres nothing wrong in the first video?? theyre going 240-250kph, thats like 155mph
Old 06-01-2009, 06:15 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

yep, first one looks like racing incident, it's not like he could see him there

Honestly second vid looks like a racing incident too, if he'd done a capirossi it'd be different

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:40 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

you call racing incident when one rider takes other rider out??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZD3ZbwctIQ

put the video at 1:21 and play it repeatedly.. you will see how first rider tries to keep doing his thing (because he has enough space to keep on the pavement) and the second, simoncelli, keeps sticked to the other bike pushing till they both hit the ground
Old 06-01-2009, 06:48 AM
Registered Spammer

eh, seen the same sort of thing happen before. There was a gap there, he was in the gap, bautista closed the door and they both went to the dirt. Looks like a racing incident to me

Old 06-01-2009, 11:52 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

im not talking about the gap man.. even bautista dont care about simoncelli tryin to pass him where there were no place. Thats understandable, you see a little gap and try to take advantage of it (even when you know theres no way to success lol). Im talkin about the next, the "they both went to the dirt" thing. I dont think its that much hard to see lol after the hit simoncelli could forced his bike to the left and keep riding, but he sees bautista still got a little advantage and so decides to push the spaniard bike and both end into the dirt, KNOWING the italian that by doing that he will return to the track before bautista does..... thats what i see and what portuguese, english and german press sees too. I mean its very clear

I repeat, its not his first nor second fine because of a "race incident"... FYI this KID lost his driving license just 1 week after passing the examn, he overtoke a car with his motorbike in a blind corner while doind a wheelie. You know what he found at the other side of the corner? a police car that almost desintegrate him lmao. Hes a tool.