Twitchy bike

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 10:17 AM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold
Twitchy bike

Does anyone know how to get rid of the twitch on the 07 and 08 cbr 600rr?
Old 06-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough
Re: Twitchy bike

It is a twitchy *** bike. Engine brake is a monster on the bike. I know about the speed sensor disco, but we already did that on your bike and mine. If there any other tips, I'd def like to know!
Old 06-07-2009, 10:42 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I posted this in another thread. I put the 600rr throttle tube and switch on my f4i and when I did it became noticeably twitchy. Nags did the same thing and he said the same thing about how his bike got twitchier. So take an F4i throttle tube and put it on your 600rr and it should become more like a turd f4i Worth a shot for something so cheap.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:53 AM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I posted this in another thread. I put the 600rr throttle tube and switch on my f4i and when I did it became noticeably twitchy. Nags did the same thing and he said the same thing about how his bike got twitchier. So take an F4i throttle tube and put it on your 600rr and it should become more like a turd f4i Worth a shot for something so cheap.
Thanks bro I'll try it
Old 06-09-2009, 07:12 AM

Hahahan damn, that's def worth a try. I'll pick up an F4i tube today
Old 06-09-2009, 08:47 AM

jlh42581 is a decent person

subscribed, please let us know
Old 06-09-2009, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by jlh42581
subscribed, please let us know
Will do. I'm going to try to get one today. I'll know tomorrow for sure.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:19 AM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

i want all the info.....
Old 06-09-2009, 02:32 PM

Alright, checked it out. Stock is def a 1/4 turn or less throttle. The cable sits pretty high off the clip on. It could def be ground down to a smaller radius, thus making for a smoother throttle. I ordered an F4i throttle tube to compare to the stock 600RR tube. I'll post up my findings when it arrives.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:33 AM

still very interested in this, this damn thing goes from smooth to ready to loop in milliseconds
Old 06-15-2009, 10:58 AM
GAME OVER *****

Originally Posted by jlh42581
still very interested in this, this damn thing goes from smooth to ready to loop in milliseconds
+1012631321615
Old 06-15-2009, 11:09 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Throttle control............
Old 06-15-2009, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Throttle control............
Uhhhhh yes and no. I personally got used to the monster engine brake, but the bike has got a super crazy map issue and an ecu controlled engine brake via a stepping motor. The engine brake changes on the fly, and the bike comes stock with a quick turn throttle, not to mention the weight of the bike sits back in an extremely short wheelbase! My old 04 gixxer 1000 was way smoother! My F4i felt like a pedal bike in comparison.

So, I haven't gotten to really ride with the F4i throtle tube, because my knee is still coming out of socket, but,... The f4i throttle tube is def a larger turn than the stock 600RR tube, and prolly woth the 9 bucks. Should make the bike more enjoyable in my opinion.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:05 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Uhhhhh yes and no. I personally got used to the monster engine brake, but the bike has got a super crazy map issue and an ecu controlled engine brake via a stepping motor. The engine brake changes on the fly, and the bike comes stock with a quick turn throttle, not to mention the weight of the bike sits back in an extremely short wheelbase! My old 04 gixxer 1000 was way smoother! My F4i felt like a pedal bike in comparison.

So, I haven't gotten to really ride with the F4i throtle tube, because my knee is still coming out of socket, but,... The f4i throttle tube is def a larger turn than the stock 600RR tube, and prolly woth the 9 bucks. Should make the bike more enjoyable in my opinion.
Just go man up and ride the damn thing Woo... inquiring minds want to know
Old 06-15-2009, 02:43 PM
GAME OVER *****

Well so far for me i cant get used to it street/highway wheelies once u get up and you get a bit off the gas the bike will come down imediatly its like your closing the whole throttle....killer engine brake for some of the wheelies i have been able to keep up...im kinda starting to like my 06 better than this will see
Old 06-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah i was just talking **** homie.. I don't even know haha
Old 06-15-2009, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Yeah i was just talking **** homie.. I don't even know haha
Hahah bro, I didn't even take it like that. I just laughed because I knew that no matter what my excuses were that you were right, lol!

And Rowdy: I'm trying, man! Gotta get my knee to bend enough so my foot can stay on the footpeg... I'm almost about to ziptie it there!!! Hahaha

Now, I'm having a fantastic time getting my dual four piston bled! Super fun time!
Old 06-15-2009, 03:24 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

Hahah bro, I didn't even take it like that. I just laughed because I knew that no matter what my excuses were that you were right, lol!

And Rowdy: I'm trying, man! Gotta get my knee to bend enough so my foot can stay on the footpeg... I'm almost about to ziptie it there!!! Hahaha

Now, I'm having a fantastic time getting my dual four piston bled! Super fun time!
its gonna be sick when you get it on there......
i might get the f4i tube if it turns out to be a big help.
and i'll help you ziptie your leg to the peg if its not better in a few weeks, we gotta get my squid *** in a parking lot so i dont get in anymore trouble withthe 5-0 I'm not riding street anymore i don't think
Old 06-15-2009, 04:47 PM

how hard is it to swap?
Old 06-15-2009, 05:06 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by oh8cbr600
its gonna be sick when you get it on there......
i might get the f4i tube if it turns out to be a big help.
and i'll help you ziptie your leg to the peg if its not better in a few weeks, we gotta get my squid *** in a parking lot so i dont get in anymore trouble withthe 5-0 I'm not riding street anymore I DONT THINK
This **** said Im not riding street anymore... I DONT THINK

Gonna call BULLSHIT

Quick Reply: Twitchy bike