Stunt bike build (for noobs)

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 09:04 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Stunt bike build (for noobs)

nice i like how it bolts to the front motormount, keeps some of the stress off the center mounts mabey preventing them from stripping out.....

Name:  IMG_2670.jpg
Views: 1403
Size:  80.4 KB
Old 04-29-2009, 10:11 PM

Kashf4i is a decent person
Re: Stunt bike build (for noobs)

I am 17 and fixin to take out a loan to get a f4i. i just want to know how old everyone is and when they stared? it just bugs me because i think im getting to old to start.......is that true? im not the kind of guy to wear all the fox **** and ride dirt bikes all day long. that **** annoys me. i know how to ride, this will just be my first real bike of my own. anyways, am i told old to start?

oh yea, any info on thumb throttles? and wut kinda tire preasure do you guys roll?

Last edited by Kashf4i; 04-29-2009 at 10:21 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:10 PM

CrazySiuba is a decent person

hey dude, Im getting oil leaking down the right side of my motor on my f4I after i wheelie and i can't figure out why. Could you shed some light on this situation? I read the Clean air mod but i don't think that's the problem. has this happened to anyone else?
Old 06-08-2009, 09:29 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CrazySiuba
hey dude, Im getting oil leaking down the right side of my motor on my f4I after i wheelie and i can't figure out why. Could you shed some light on this situation? I read the Clean air mod but i don't think that's the problem. has this happened to anyone else?
create a thread about that but in "stunt disc."
Old 07-03-2009, 06:02 PM

eamonhoffman is a decent person

I've logged in and still can't see your images...need help w/this same project, can you repost?
Old 07-03-2009, 06:35 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by eamonhoffman
I've logged in and still can't see your images...need help w/this same project, can you repost?
i made it for stuntride too go and check it there.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nice thread Juca,....
Old 07-04-2009, 11:44 AM

kalicodatdude is a decent person

This thread is the ****! Bump+1
Old 07-04-2009, 11:45 AM

kalicodatdude is a decent person

JUCA
Old 07-22-2009, 04:23 PM

BioHazard is a decent person

I have a 2007 GSXR 1000 that just doesn't have enough "stunt" potential for me. It's up for sale now and I plan on getting an 03-04 636. I'm going to go full stunt - 52 tooth rear sprocket, full cage, short exhaust, handbrake, chopped front with streetfighter light (acerbis something...), speedo healer, renthal bars with risers, custom paint, etc... Anyway just wanna say thanks for all the info on the thread! Cheers
Old 08-30-2009, 01:51 AM

Putitinthaair is a decent person

Hey, i'm tryin 2 put a 954 front end on a f4i..... What do i have 2 do????? N what do i have 2 change 2 make thiz work???? If u have any picz, that would help 2........
Old 09-04-2009, 01:14 AM

Putitinthaair is a decent person

Thankz anyway guyz...... I got it...... SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2009, 02:02 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by BioHazard
I have a 2007 GSXR 1000 that just doesn't have enough "stunt" potential for me. It's up for sale now and I plan on getting an 03-04 636. I'm going to go full stunt - 52 tooth rear sprocket, full cage, short exhaust, handbrake, chopped front with streetfighter light (acerbis something...), speedo healer, renthal bars with risers, custom paint, etc... Anyway just wanna say thanks for all the info on the thread! Cheers

Not enough stunt potential?
Old 10-14-2009, 01:55 AM

Learner8 is a decent person

Hey, i really want to get in to stunting, i havnt ridden in a while but i will pick it up easily as im not to bad on the bmx (yes, yes i know completly different) but i would like to know what a good bike to start out on would be? and i do realise im in for a lot of pain but it will be worth it!!
cheers
Old 10-14-2009, 02:11 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Learner8
Hey, i really want to get in to stunting, i havnt ridden in a while but i will pick it up easily as im not to bad on the bmx (yes, yes i know completly different) but i would like to know what a good bike to start out on would be? and i do realise im in for a lot of pain but it will be worth it!!
cheers
you just posted that lol
Old 10-20-2009, 03:11 AM

corey17 is a decent person

i would say f4i or 636 parts are reallly easy to come by
Old 11-27-2009, 08:16 AM

M_a_t_t is a decent person

Hey,

Helpful thread Juca, thanks man. Could anyone tell me, for an 02 f4i, the contact points on either side of the bike with an SI cage if you bin it? do you bang up your swingarm on the left hand side? Where bouts can you get sliders for these parts that hit the ground?

Cheers
Matt
Old 03-21-2010, 04:07 PM

honda734 is a decent person

thanks for all the links and the tips. im one of them noobs and need this help. now all i have to do is find a bike.

thanks
Old 04-09-2010, 12:50 PM

Q_Fresh is a decent person

can any1 recommend a cutting tool i can use to fabricate my hotbodies undertail fairing to fit my 12 bar without f**king up the paint, preferbly clean cutting....
Old 04-09-2010, 03:50 PM

hondaruss is a decent person

Originally Posted by Q_Fresh
can any1 recommend a cutting tool i can use to fabricate my hotbodies undertail fairing to fit my 12 bar without f**king up the paint, preferbly clean cutting....

Use masking tape around the line you are cutting and use something with a fine tooth ...or you can use a dremel with a very fine cutting wheel and masking tape you should be fine.

Quick Reply: Stunt bike build (for noobs)