Name:  GunCollectionS.jpg
Views: 1290
Size:  158.3 KB
Old 10-10-2008, 10:05 AM

ksolo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My collection

sick man! an xd fan i see.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:16 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Name:  gun.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  8.3 KB

What's that???
Old 10-10-2008, 10:18 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom

What's that???

p90
Old 10-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
p90
Call of duty 4 gun
Old 10-10-2008, 10:39 AM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by villa76
Call of duty 4 gun
yep, also known as the "bull-pup". british and autralian military use em'......
Old 10-10-2008, 12:54 PM

GixMix is a decent person

Originally Posted by imagixxerkid
And off course the country who made it Belgium its my personal defense weapon when i get paranoid
Old 10-10-2008, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by ksolo
sick man! an xd fan i see.
yea 40 and 45. I am thinking about trading it for this M1grand from WWII, i am more of a rifle fan as you can see.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:15 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

WTF? damn arsenal in there! lol. looks like you put a steak knife in there to bring the count up. top right, second down. lol
Old 10-10-2008, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by MiltIV
WTF? damn arsenal in there! lol. looks like you put a steak knife in there to bring the count up. top right, second down. lol
No thats one of those Operation Iraqi freedom (OIF) knifes given to me by a buddy over there. Rest of them are crapy towards the end but they are sorta like war trophies. When i was in Afghan, i was a machine gunner and some terrorist would have these throwing knifes and they would throw them at the gunners. We had a whole bunch of bombs, knifes and guns that we blew up (1500 pounds of bombs) we made 3 piles about 500 each blew em up with C4 and I kept some of the knifes that we were planning to destroy as well.
The first on on the right all the way down next the the machattie is hand made by and afghani guy, lotta time and work went in to it so he gave it to me as a gift.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:40 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by GixMix
No thats one of those Operation Iraqi freedom (OIF) knifes given to me by a buddy over there. Rest of them are crapy towards the end but they are sorta like war trophies. When i was in Afghan, i was a machine gunner and some terrorist would have these throwing knifes and they would throw them at the gunners. We had a whole bunch of bombs, knifes and guns that we blew up (1500 pounds of bombs) we made 3 piles about 500 each blew em up with C4 and I kept some of the knifes that we were planning to destroy as well.
The first on on the right all the way down next the the machattie is hand made by and afghani guy, lotta time and work went in to it so he gave it to me as a gift.
thats cool mang! precieate what yall do for us! my bro is in the USMC. did two tours in iraq and is stationed in japan right now. home base is camp lejun. anyway, thats a sweet collection and i was just breaking your *****. i knew that wasnt a steak knife.lol. i got quite the collection of knives myself. all lockbacks though. thats all i collect.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:46 PM

Hazen is a decent person

The floor is pretty sweet too...
Old 10-10-2008, 05:02 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

ugh son!! that p90 is pimp!!! so is everything else lol
Old 10-10-2008, 07:21 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

you got some serious firepower right there son! are those kalishnikov's? i never can tell the difference?

out here in cali we cant own ****, it ******* sucks. only thing i have that you have is your pistol grip pump. i almost picked up a SP89 a while back, but the guy sold it before i could get my hands on it. he even had this briefcase for it (fits both SP89 and MP5K)-

Old 10-10-2008, 07:24 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hazen

im trippin lookin at that ****
Old 10-10-2008, 09:04 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stock05
you got some serious firepower right there son! are those kalishnikov's? i never can tell the difference?

out here in cali we cant own ****, it ******* sucks. only thing i have that you have is your pistol grip pump. i almost picked up a SP89 a while back, but the guy sold it before i could get my hands on it. he even had this briefcase for it (fits both SP89 and MP5K)-

man this is nasty:YEAH :YEAH
Old 10-10-2008, 09:11 PM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by imagixxerkid

we dont use em here
Old 10-10-2008, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by stock05

I wanted one of those. I think the company that made them were called Bobcat right? THey are pretty expensive now i reammber they use to run around 600 back in the day. you should of jumped on it
Old 10-10-2008, 11:25 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Hazen
+1000
Old 10-11-2008, 03:44 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

I wanted one of those. I think the company that made them were called Bobcat right? THey are pretty expensive now i reammber they use to run around 600 back in the day. you should of jumped on it
both (SP89 and MP5K) are made by H&K, but bobcat started making knock-offs that were a lot cheaper, i dont know how they performed though?

yeah, i should have jumped on it, but i had to wait for payday. it was a H&K model too. oh well probably would have got me in more trouble than it was worth.

Quick Reply: My collection