What gear do girls like?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 03:03 AM

Shaggs2Dope is a decent person
What gear do girls like?

Just wondering if any female riders on here have input on what gear fits them best or what they like. I got my GF a JoeRocket jacket and a KBC VR2 helmet. Probably gonna get her some ballistic gloves. Lookin at pants for her though and she likes girly sexy cut stuff, wonderin if any of you have rocket pants of different styles so it works with the 8" zippers, or any other brands that generally fit well and or show the booty nicely.

Girls are so fashion conscious so if it doesn't look good they don't wanna get on the bike. I would rather have both of us with full gear instead of her with the minimal and me fully suited and booted. thanks for any input
Old 04-01-2007, 03:11 AM

MidnightBusa is a decent person
Re: What gear do girls like?

Remember this... If you Eff up the skin she wanted to flaunt wont be there anymore... no pressure, no pressure. But in all seriousness make her suit up doesnt even matter if your going far or not... remember the majority of accidents happen within 5 miles of the home.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:45 AM

Shaggs2Dope is a decent person

I know, thats why I am trying to get her full gear, and stuff she likes. My old boss was killed on his bike when I was workin for G&B motorsports. His name was Rob Brown, he worked as controller @ Sears Point 7 years. Had 2 other friend's killed the next two weekends in a row, all had full gear. Even full gear doesn't save you but every lil bit helps.

And I remember when Clint Ewing on here took a slow speed fall and rashed his arms. He does the craziest **** riding and has mad skills but one fall can still cause a lot of pain. I ride full gear because even the slow **** doesn't feel good. Just lookin for feedback on comfortable womens gear. The back seat of the RR looks so uncomfortable, especially with the front seat as uncomfortable as it is. I care about the safety, she cares about the looks.
Old 04-01-2007, 04:06 AM

MidnightBusa is a decent person

I understand man i was just giving the heads up... so many of my friends have ended up palmless on stupid 25-30mph ****
Old 04-04-2007, 09:17 AM

SaMack is a decent person

I can't tell you how many girls pull up to the spot on the back of bikes in shorts flip flops and a helmet that's 2 sizes too big and they're ususally with the biggest tool bag in the group. Gatta love it...

Good for you making her suit up. Good luck. It's hard for me to find good cuts, I'm shaped like J-LO LOL I have an alpinstar leather that's ok. It doesn't come down far enough on my hips though. It's also hard finding gloves to fit little hands. You might just want to go with kids gloves. As far as pants, you're on your own I have no idea.....
Old 04-04-2007, 11:42 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

I'm 5-4, 110, 34-24-36.

Icon cuts too slightly big in the arms and waist for me, but its better than others and I have my own collection of icon.

The cut is really important for a woman. If its uncomfortable then u won't wear it, she's gotta try it on.

I go with Hein Gerike! (aka G-Line) and I LOVE IT!!!! Also Arlen Ness...is soooo sweet. Some girls really like powertrip too. They're styles are pretty neat.

The only helmet that fits me is Shoei, xs. LOL. I got the pink flutter among my collection of helmets. Chicks seem to dig Suomy too...Arai is a great helmet, but not too happening designs so she may not like them. Good luck!
Old 04-06-2007, 02:21 PM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

i wear the ICON jackets, (kitty, merc, team merc)
Alpine Stars gloves, i hate the long gloves though, don't wear those.
love Shoei and Arai (my Okada one is a gonner though)I wear an XXS helmet
i just wear jeans when riding.
i got taken out at 70 mph on the interstate, the jeans only got a few holes in the knees, wasn't wearing the jacket...so ended up with a good deal of rash on the arms, back, and hips...and 4 broken bones....only a few little scratches on my knees...
Old 04-19-2007, 01:32 PM

Catwoman is an unknown quantity at this point

Get her a leather jacket if possible, but I like the fit of my Joe Rocket jacket (can't remember the model, but it has back,shoulder,elbow armor)--it comes to a point in the back so my lower back is covered. I think it comes in fun colors but mine is black. I also like my new Icon Tamarac gloves--they are super comfortable! They don't have hard knuckles though. It's up to you on degree of protection you want her to have. I also have a Scorpion Exo-700 helmet--it's a bit loud but I don't have money for an Arai...
Old 08-17-2007, 11:01 AM

FROGR is a decent person

Can anyone suggest a jacket for my g/f? Not bragging but she is built like a Victoria Secret model, which is VERY difficult to find clothes for and I'm dreading trying to find a jacket she likes to wear. My rules are NO JACKET = NO RIDING and I'm already getting flak from her wanting to ride. She's 6'0" with long torso, pretty damn skinny (145lbs), and large up top (D's).

I was looking at this jacket because it appears to be cut longer than most I've seen: http://www.newenough.com/protective_...le_jacket.html
Old 08-17-2007, 11:05 AM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FROGR
Not bragging but she is built like a Victoria Secret model, [/URL]
Prove it!