Getting a tattoo

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 11:10 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Getting a tattoo

Originally Posted by 6000K
hahahaha you got a tramp stamp ... but it is a little high and off center
Lets see yours????
Old 04-23-2009, 11:11 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Looks good man.... get use to not seeing your tat other than twisting your
head around in the Mirrow.. I got my whole back started (in the works)
and I sometimes forget I have it ..
Old 04-23-2009, 11:32 PM
Om nom nom nom

RideStreet is a decent person

Haha yea. I get to show my dad tomorrow, all he knows is that i was interested in getting a tattoo. See that that goes..
Old 04-23-2009, 11:45 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by RideStreet
Haha yea. I get to show my dad tomorrow, all he knows is that i was interested in getting a tattoo. See that that goes..
I wouldn't worry to much about dads approval..
My dad Liked mine when he seen Mine and he went and got one...

VVVVV Mine... so far 4.. 4hr sessions and 1/3 done...

Name:  1197408498_l.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  10.5 KB
Old 04-24-2009, 02:52 AM
Om nom nom nom

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I wouldn't worry to much about dads approval..
My dad Liked mine when he seen Mine and he went and got one...

VVVVV Mine... so far 4.. 4hr sessions and 1/3 done...

I don't worry too much, parents are divorced and i've had to deal with a lot of **** so his opinion has gone downhill. That looks awesome, whats the overall image of? Looks like a town underneath?
Old 04-28-2009, 02:58 PM

zookiezook is a decent person

the only major suggestion i have when it comes 2 tattoos .... DO NOT go somewhere cheap ... unless u know the person and there hookin u up .... u can tell a good artist from a bad artist and if its gonna b on u the rest of your life spend a couple extra dollars and get it done right
Old 04-28-2009, 08:54 PM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person

Originally Posted by zookiezook
the only major suggestion i have when it comes 2 tattoos .... DO NOT go somewhere cheap ... unless u know the person and there hookin u up .... u can tell a good artist from a bad artist and if its gonna b on u the rest of your life spend a couple extra dollars and get it done right
+1

This is DEFINITELY one of those things you get what you pay for unless its a homie hookup like he said....

You dont want to come up with a SICK *** tat idea only for it to be on you permanetly lookin like a drunk 6 year old with parkinsons did it.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:50 PM
Om nom nom nom

Originally Posted by zookiezook
Yea, and this is what I did, the guys been doing work for I think he said 39 years, owned several shops and is well-known locally for tattoo's. The piece wasn't cheap, and I had gotten it priced at a few other places as well and it stayed at that amount for every shop. Like I said, the piece turned out great and I love it, and that's what matters. The circles proved to be a little difficult, and if you look closely there are a few little mistakes but i'm fine with it, any artist would have difficulty with those.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:27 PM

chassie6924 is a decent person

Your tat is cute Op.

But, it looks like a chicks tat.