The start of a new addiction......

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 09:26 AM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The start of a new addiction......

Can I somehow morph that into a 2???
Old 01-09-2008, 09:31 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sean24
why? because i pointed out the OBVIOUS. the proof is there, you cant deny it, its almost identical just flipped upside down. I was just pointing out the obvious man.
Well dont hold it upside down then! Easy enough.

Now shut the **** up and get your *** back in the kitchen and make some brownies
Old 01-09-2008, 12:15 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MikeM
Well dont hold it upside down then! Easy enough.

Now shut the **** up and get your *** back in the kitchen and make some brownies
amen brotha
Old 01-09-2008, 12:32 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott3824
The only obvious things here are your lame attempt to antagonize (which is pointless because to most of us you are a nobody), and the fact that you smoke way too much of your home grown and it has affected your rationale.
and who the **** are you? probablly another ******* idiot that got this RETARDED looking(and it is) tat. I love how its all these ******* idiots who have this stupid *** logo on their avatars or plastered all over their myspace that are flamming me for POINTING OUT THE TRUTH. Oh well, I'm not the idiot with the **** tatted on my ******* shoulder.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:56 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

and who the **** are you? probablly another ******* idiot that got this RETARDED looking(and it is) tat. I love how its all these ******* idiots who have this stupid *** logo on their avatars or plastered all over their myspace that are flamming me for POINTING OUT THE TRUTH. Oh well, I'm not the idiot with the **** tatted on my ******* shoulder.
Again I will revert back to your complete irrelevance to this site, sport, lifestyle or anthing else related to stuntriding. No I don't have that logo tattooed - yet. Just because you have never had the privelege to be involved with such an awesome project and have a group that developed into great friends doesn't justify your ignorance and skewed perception caused by your thc induced haze. Hate on Borne's tat all you want - he's the one invited to switzerland, placing top 10 in most comps and starred in the Intersection video not you ... so enjoy your normalcy.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:51 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by scott3824
Again I will revert back to your complete irrelevance to this site, sport, lifestyle or anthing else related to stuntriding. No I don't have that logo tattooed - yet. Just because you have never had the privelege to be involved with such an awesome project and have a group that developed into great friends doesn't justify your ignorance and skewed perception caused by your thc induced haze. Hate on Borne's tat all you want - he's the one invited to switzerland, placing top 10 in most comps and starred in the Intersection video not you ... so enjoy your normalcy.
see thats the difference between you and me, i could honestly care less how "irrelevant" I am on a ******* stunt message board, is your life really that shitty that you define how important you are by how popular or well known you are in a stunt community?!? if so, thats very, very sad. Also, I could care less who's going to Switzerland, I've been all across the world while I was in the Marines, and yes I have had the "privilege" of working on projects, but mine actually made a difference in the way people live, not just a bunch of asshats making a video. So yes, I'll enjoy my normalcy and ill defiantly love being able to tell my friends about the guy with an upside burton logo tatted on his shoulder.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

see thats the difference between you and me, i could honestly care less how "irrelevant" I am on a ******* stunt message board,
FYI - we also find you "irrelevant" in real life as well....

and seeing as you'll fight a fight online that you cant win.. k2 boards kick burtons azz...

and for the grand finally
My dad can beat up your dad...
Old 01-09-2008, 02:00 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by Taz
FYI - we also find you "irrelevant" in real life as well....

and seeing as you'll fight a fight online that you cant win.. k2 boards kick burtons azz...
which is fine, because anyone that has a bling meter in their avatar, i really don't want even acknowledging me. As far as the boards thing, I agree, I actually think Atomics are better then K2's, but K2's are way better then burtons. I just like burtons bindings and their clothing
Old 01-09-2008, 03:10 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

We won't name the other things you also like...
Old 01-09-2008, 04:56 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

why? because i pointed out the OBVIOUS. the proof is there, you cant deny it, its almost identical just flipped upside down. I was just pointing out the obvious man.
wow...does it bother you this much??? so if i jacked it from burton then who did burton jack it from?

Originally Posted by numberTWO
I think the nascency logo is dope.
thanks #2!
Old 01-09-2008, 05:38 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

I like it, besides who gives a **** if it kind of looks like the burton logo...
Old 01-09-2008, 05:56 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

ahhh just a reminder why i dont come on here that much...

looks good borney.
i love nasency
and atl
and sweet tea
scoot is getting his urethra tattooed next i hear.
and his prostate peirced
Old 01-09-2008, 05:57 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ScottFuries

looks good borney.
i love nasency
and atl
and sweet tea
and his prostate peirced
oooohhhhhh......ouch!
Old 01-09-2008, 06:00 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
oooohhhhhh......ouch!
he likes to keep that clean cut image...
Old 01-09-2008, 07:57 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by ScottFuries

looks good borney.
i love nasency
and atl
and sweet tea
and his prostate peirced

ahhh the fury...whats good bro?

i may have to teach you the secret to sweet tea next time you come down, it looks like those withdrawals have not calmed down at all...
Old 01-09-2008, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by southtown
ahhh the fury...whats good bro?

i may have to teach you the secret to sweet tea next time you come down, it looks like those withdrawals have not calmed down at all...
hanging in there. wish i could of made it down for the new years party, but its been a rough couple of months.
all we got up here is the arizona sweet tea...it doesnt cut it.
i will see you guys soon.
and as soon as i can ill send some goods down your way.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

looks just like mine !