new new new

Name:  sleeve.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  57.5 KB

work in progress
Old 09-19-2007, 03:45 PM

illegal_skillz is a decent person
Re: new new new

Nice. You plan on filling in the outlined? Looks good so far bro.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:43 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Oh **** yea... there more gonna be added up to my sholder, and link into my chest peice.

My buddies at Oz Tattoo in hollywood are hookin it up. I just have to have it all done before like 9 october cause im leaving the country, so were doing it in huge sticks at a time... Like all line work, all shading, then all coloring....

Its all by a guy named Oliver. I got one of his original sketch books and hes shaun (guy who doin my sleeve) best friend so he was super stoked to do it... Oliver was pretty excited. The book alone is worth a few grand, but im keepin it. I got a bunch of paintings too

on top of all that

Its on my skin! woo hoo. and since i have the book, no other shitty parlors have the flash, so its allll original
Old 09-19-2007, 08:23 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

what is it? cant tell what it is from pics
Old 09-19-2007, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by mofat01
what is it? cant tell what it is from pics

its a callage(sp) of ollivers wierdness... the color peice is a skull wearing a chicks bonnetn with the hair flowing, and a rose and vine...

theres ollivers signature diamond stuck into an eye, a pirate chick, a pirate skull, a heart (organ heart, not <3 shaped heart) with skulls hidden it it, that says "As We Decay" then on the inside of my elbow theres a broken off finger with a key in it that says "Look" and a couple of little random things like a cartoon carrot and sheep in it...

ill post better pics next session... above the "look" finger an angel smoking a cigg that ollie drew is going in there...

gonna be sick
Old 09-20-2007, 03:51 PM

Very OG, and I like the fact that you have the book, that way nobody else can get the same one. Always good to have something nobody else does. Long stints? That's gotta suck!
Old 09-20-2007, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by illegal_skillz
Very OG, and I like the fact that you have the book, that way nobody else can get the same one. Always good to have something nobody else does. Long stints? That's gotta suck!

Yea, im an art collector of sorts... not like picasso and van goh and all the artists society claims as "real" artisits...

I like locals, tattoo artists, and the **** you dont see often, but when you see it on someone's arm in the streets, your like "Oh ****.... that was amazing.." then as soon as you realise that, the persons gone.

Has more of an emotional impact that way.

Me and my wife are planning on starting a shop soon on the side

so all the original **** i have gotten along the way, im making linework copies.. (paintings, sketches, etc..)

then im taking it to my attorney, and having it all copywrited soooo if i ever want to i can sell copies.

Oh... and the copywrite thing... thats how it works in the industry, if you have the originals, you have the rights.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:17 PM

That's cool man, good luck with the shop, if I were out there, I'd stop in and get some more ink. Good idea with the copywrite, very smart. Hope all works out for you