One Die-hard Fan

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 01:08 AM

Garethzx6r is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: One Die-hard Fan

yah go fak urself lol, i hat e g.p its just finding work...... if anything illd be moving to r.d soon.... u guys got sum good spots up da or wat?
Old 02-03-2007, 02:53 AM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Red Deer apparently has quite the stunt scene going on right now, and there are lots of new warehouses being built in edmonton. So there are always spots in Edmonton.

Some more heated then others, lol.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:33 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by CarpeDiem
Red Deer apparently has quite the stunt scene going on right now, and there are lots of new warehouses being built in edmonton. So there are always spots in Edmonton.

Some more heated then others, lol.
I WANNA SEE A PICTURE OF A WHEELIE IN FRONT OF THE WEST ED MALL!!!
then... and only then... will i truly believe other canadians.. (besides myself)

can wheeeelie...

Go oilers!?
-kane
Old 02-03-2007, 01:08 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Oilers kinda suck now, lol.

this was edmonton last month.... So I think I'll have to wait until atleast march till i can wheelie past WEM.

Do I get bonus points if I get a picture of mall security in the background too?
Old 02-03-2007, 02:31 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by CarpeDiem
Oilers kinda suck now, lol.

this was edmonton last month.... So I think I'll have to wait until atleast march till i can wheelie past WEM.

Do I get bonus points if I get a picture of mall security in the background too?
hahaha rent-a-cops or should i say rent-a-rcmp!?

they might chase you down on the patrol moose and beat ya with a loonie launcher!

-kane
Old 02-03-2007, 02:45 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jay17ray
haha kane gettin' called out!
and for all guys her nails are gross, if u just got ur nails done then they may have a bit of dust chaulkin left from that but usually it goes away once u wash them.. but still...
and we have private profiles to protect us from the guys like you all that want to get at us about what we are about and who we are..but all about gettin ***..cause sorry but i doubt any guy checks out a grls profile cause u heard shes smart...

hahahaha i couldnt have said that any better!!!! +1!!!
Old 02-03-2007, 02:58 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by skillz954
Look I know you're a bit different but what I'm saying is don't tell me how smart you/women are when they dress edgy/slutty......they're not trying to show off their impressive IQ.....those are called **** and *** and are just as useful.....just don't make it something it ain't!!

Originally Posted by Jay17ray
some of us arent like that and u know it! yea im not sayin all of us are edgy some are slutty but tell me that guys dnt wear tighter jeans or low on their hips and think about the shirts they wear... and how they do their hair and show off their muscles.. not all.. but most..but we cant call them ******.. we just call them dumb. but basically my whole sayin that, is because 95% of men dont even think about a brain on a grl..

but yea im just gonna get rounded with this conversation cause a lot of the ppl that are gonna comment back are just bash any ideas of grls being smart and not all **** and ***..

no offense adam... but.. i`m closer to her,and for all the guys on here picking on her.. i should take her out for dinner and some nice conversation!!!

i`m only like hour and a half away so when should i pick you up my dear jay17ray?? would 730pm be good?? :YEAH
Old 02-10-2007, 12:43 PM

FlawlesS kolors is an unknown quantity at this point

ha wow thats super 1 super stalker! shes probly watching you through the window now
Old 02-13-2007, 02:12 PM

crackernutz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
hahaha rent-a-cops or should i say rent-a-rcmp!?

they might chase you down on the patrol moose and beat ya with a loonie launcher!

-kane

kane bring her to lubbock, so i can fill her tender meat hole with my man sauce.:YEAH
Old 02-13-2007, 02:29 PM

Jay17ray is a decent person

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
Originally Posted by skillz954
Look I know you're a bit different but what I'm saying is don't tell me how smart you/women are when they dress edgy/slutty......they're not trying to show off their impressive IQ.....those are called **** and *** and are just as useful.....just don't make it something it ain't!!

no offense adam... but.. i`m closer to her,and for all the guys on here picking on her.. i should take her out for dinner and some nice conversation!!!

i`m only like hour and a half away so when should i pick you up my dear jay17ray?? would 730pm be good?? :YEAH
hahah too bad im in NC now for school and that i saw this post ten days after the invite.. sorry dear!