Help!!!

Old 08-26-2008, 08:43 PM

pocketbikeman2 is a decent person
Help!!!

i just started riding pocket bikes last week, but i've been riding enough to the point where i want to start going faster. but when i tried it, it flew out from under me and fliped. how do u go full speed with out fliping???
Old 08-27-2008, 02:38 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold
Re: Help!!!

Lean forward . Use the rear brake Check out pocketbikeplanet.com
Old 08-27-2008, 02:41 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

seriously?????

i mean come on!!!! its like he's ******* 5!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
seriously?????

i mean come on!!!! its like he's ******* 5!!!

im 14 ya ********, ive just never had this problem on anything else.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:06 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

lol, then stop being a homo and get on something that doesnt make you look like a circus clown
Old 08-27-2008, 11:11 AM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

get a 50
Old 08-27-2008, 11:12 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
get a 50
werd....
Old 08-27-2008, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
get a 50
if u mean 50 cc, it is
Old 08-27-2008, 06:55 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

no... a honda 50....

maybe you should grow a brain before you start trying to ride motorcycles
Old 08-27-2008, 07:01 PM

svt600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
no... a honda 50....

maybe you should grow a brain before you start trying to ride motorcycles
his brain flew out when he flew off the bike! ya when he flew off a 50cc ****** bike! how the **** does one even do that??????
Old 08-28-2008, 01:34 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by svt600
his brain flew out when he flew off the bike! ya when he flew off a 50cc ****** bike! how the **** does one even do that??????
You've obviously never ridden a fiddy .

And the kid is on a cag thats about 3 inches from the ground , it weighs about 60 lbs. and a 2stroke ( i think) . So yes , it does happen .

From your riding form in your avatar , it looks like you are a pow pow squidmaster yourself . Go drink another bottle of hateraid and pick on someone your own age tough guy .
Old 08-28-2008, 01:37 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by Crazy D
You've obviously never ridden a fiddy .

And the kid is on a cag thats about 3 inches from the ground , it weighs about 60 lbs. and a 2stroke ( i think) . So yes , it does happen .

From your riding form in your avatar , it looks like you are a pow pow squidmaster yourself . Go drink another bottle of hateraid and pick on someone your own age tough guy .
lol... he is!! i didnt even look at his avatar
Old 01-24-2009, 11:51 PM

+oneVII is a decent person

Originally Posted by pocketbikeman2
i just started riding pocket bikes last week, but i've been riding enough to the point where i want to start going faster. but when i tried it, it flew out from under me and fliped. how do u go full speed with out fliping???
You mean in a straight line?? Try leaning forward a bit and being a bit smoother with the throttle. It is a 2 stoke after all.

If you mean on a corner then get some decent tyres. PMT are probably the best make, and T41's are a good sticky all rounder.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:08 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Your weight is too far back. Look at the racing stance of anybody on a bike or even a horse--lean forward & crouch down, getting the center of weight & balance ahead. If you sit up straight or have loose or straight arms, you will go back when it goes forward. Wear at least a helmet. I cracked the back of my noggin on my fiddy just as much or more than the liter bike stunting. Stupid little **** can kill ya. Don't ever take riding so serious you forget it's supposed to be for fun, but DO always take your gear serious. No joke, you'll never regret it. Good luck, and have FUN.

And for some of you responders, way to go being a whole lot more mature. Be proud of yourself, you're so awesome. Hope you haven't ever or will post a thread asking anybody else a question here, lest you get a taste of your own attitude.

Search this Thread