PocketB & Goped 4 sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 02:34 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough
PocketB & Goped 4 sale

I have an X-1 for sale, modified saeat moved back, pvc sliders, pvc 12 "bar"PIPE(keeps you from ****** up the bike but it not a rectangular prism its a cylinder).. Fatty pipe, the mounting hardware broke, right now its on w/ zipties, you can take it off or go to home depot and get a piece of metal if you want the pipe on.. ported head... rear pegs, streetfighter look but comes with all plastics, shorty levers.. tires still good, oil just changed, no battery, two good prawls both kinds but no good pullstarter the one on there is about to go bad, no speedo, moved ignition thats about it.....

I also have a sport go-ped for sale, runs great, aftermarket spindle i cant remember what exact size, HP air filter, fuel filter, third bearing support, timing advance key, performance exhaust can, steel deck, gas tank cover. rear tire is new & front is half worn thats it................. I HAVE PLENTY OF PARTS & 2 SPARE FRAMES, with the bars and decks ..

HOLLA!!!!!!!

WILL MAKE TRADES OR DEALS WID A FIDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by bornreadybc; 07-30-2007 at 02:38 AM. Reason: im EINSTEIN
Old 07-17-2008, 10:39 PM

goped4life is a decent person
Re: PocketB & Goped 4 sale

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
I have an X-1 for sale, modified seat moved back, pvc sliders, pvc 12 "bar"PIPE(keeps you from ****** up the bike but it not a rectangular prism its a cylinder).. Fatty pipe, the mounting hardware broke, right now its on w/ zipties, you can take it off or go to home depot and get a piece of metal if you want the pipe on.. ported head... rear pegs, streetfighter look but comes with all plastics, shorty levers.. tires still good, oil just changed, no battery, two good prawls both kinds but no good pullstarter the one on there is about to go bad, no speedo, moved ignition thats about it.....

I also have a sport go-ped for sale, runs great, aftermarket spindle i cant remember what exact size, HP air filter, fuel filter, third bearing support, timing advance key, performance exhaust can, steel deck, gas tank cover. rear tire is new & front is half worn thats it................. I HAVE PLENTY OF PARTS & 2 SPARE FRAMES, with the bars and decks ..

HOLLA!!!!!!!

WILL MAKE TRADES OR DEALS WID A FIDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will buy sport for 150 do u have any pic of it
Old 07-17-2008, 10:40 PM

goped4life is a decent person

i will buy the sport from u for 150
Old 07-22-2008, 07:59 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

gone.