Cop Stories...

Old 11-19-2006, 08:44 AM

Venom600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cop Stories...

I was just wondering if anyone had any cop stories relating to pocket bikes. They can be either where the cops liked the bike or didnt. I was just curious as to see if anyone else has had problems but heres mine...

Awile back I had been riding in my neighborhood for a little wile on my Blata 2.5. I was just cruising around but I guess the bike is kinda loud and when I took my last run on a strait-away, I got on the throttle pretty good. After that, I decided to take a break and pulled the bike over on the sidewalk and was talking to some little kid who asked me about the bike. (I was now sitting on the bike which was not running, with my helmet off and sitting on the tank.) A few minutes later, I saw a cop drive by and immediatley thought, "Oh ****." The cop passed me, stopped, then backed up and stopped. I rolled to the window and he started asking all of these smart-*** questions.
"Where you riding that on the road?" "Yes" "Why" "nowhere else to ride".
"do you have a license, is it registered, do you have a plate, turn signals, headlights, taillights?" "No." "then....why are you riding on the road?" "I dont know?
"Well if I come out here with another complaint, I'll take that thing away."

So he left and I parked it for about an hour then started riding again. A few months after that, I was riding in a neighborhood with a homeowner's association and someone called the manager of home owner's out to the pool because I was riding. I love pocket bikes.
Any other stories?

Last edited by Venom600; 11-19-2006 at 08:47 AM.
Old 11-19-2006, 07:51 PM

pocketracr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cop Stories...

i got pulled over by about the coolest cop ever, first off i was doin 70 in a 30 on my x15, he was doin radar, i saw him and i pulled into a street and soon after he was right behind me, by then i had already stopped the bike and was takin my helmet off expecting to get a **** load of complaints. well the first thing the cop says is " oh man i didnt even think those things could dgo that fast"and i said well this one does so he says " this one is pretty neat, where'd ya get it?" so i told him and all that and stuff. anyways, he let me go but first said "im going to back out of this street and leave, ill give ya 5 mins to run and if i cant find you your off the hook" and before he pulled out he said don't get caught by any other cops. so of course i headed home full throttle and parked it for a bit. about a week later i was up at honda lookin at fiddys and saw the same cop up there lookin at bikes.
Old 11-19-2006, 11:50 PM

dankgame is an unknown quantity at this point

oh man i got soooo many stories first here in st.louis county we can ride in the streets all day long but not at night because no lights but dose not stop us the cops pull us over every time we ride some like it some dont but mo state law says if the bike is 2 stroke and under 50cc its consiterd a bike and we dont have to were helmet a rokie cop pulled me and my boy over and started yelling at us like we were 16 were both 21 i said to the cop and he said so i said im not a dumb kid i know my laws i pulled out the little mo state driving book went to page 68-69 and had him read it he called one of his boss and tried to make a big deal his boss told leave us alone we didnt break the law he said sorry adn left us alone but u could see he was pissed.

second. we were out one night and the cops hit the cherrys we salmed on the gas he was right next to us then we cut through the park and took off by the time he made it to the otherside we wre gone next day two cops came by my house and said he knew it was us but he could not prove it so he said he was keeping an eye on us but i dont care i will never stop rideing and thell never quit hateing got to go post some stories later
Old 11-19-2006, 11:58 PM

pocketracr is an unknown quantity at this point

dankgame we need to start riding together. lol but you guys will have to help me convince the 5-0 that my 110 is a 50, i got my license and all, or i could use the fiddy, but thats actualy a 70, oh well:YEAH
Old 11-20-2006, 10:09 AM

most of my bikes are over 50cc but they dont know that they do look for u to shift if they see that they will stop u and ***** about it and tell u to take the bike home oh and i just put all the bikes except one moded cag up for the winter this is when i take them all a part and clean them and get them ready for spring so im not going to ride that much but ill drop a line when i do
Old 11-22-2006, 12:39 AM

Trik is an unknown quantity at this point

Well My stories kind of lame but I was just riding around my (hood)lol doing wheelies and things like that with no helmet on, then when i was going back home I was get back on the road home than a cop that spots me instintly turns around and pull me over and I just played dumb with most of the questions he said and hes says i will let you go but next time you wont be so lucky I just figured he was mad and so easy because he was on his way home............Yep LAME
Old 11-22-2006, 08:06 AM

Dankgame, Did you say they are street legal there? I need to check the laws here because I remember reading that if it is under 50cc and does not exceed 45 (somewhere around the Blata 2.5s top end) that it is legal, I just dont know if it applies to 2-strokes.
Old 11-23-2006, 04:39 PM

hey im just saying what the cops tolds us and thats what it says the missouri state driving guide
Old 11-27-2006, 08:13 PM

My bike quit running, now I have to pull it apart to see what happened. It starts but then wile idleing, the rpms slow down and it dies, or it dies when I try to rev it. any suggestions?
Old 11-27-2006, 08:26 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Cops in my town are huge jackass' so I know they would tow my bike. Luckily the only time I saw one he had his blues on going somewhere so he didnt stop
Old 12-02-2006, 09:59 PM

How many of you guys would run if you saw a cop and thought you could get away? Personally, the only time I would run is if I happen to be rounding a corner in my neighborhood and caught a glimpse and didnt think he saw me. I would gun it home and close the garage if I thought I could.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:02 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Venom600
How many of you guys would run if you saw a cop and thought you could get away? Personally, the only time I would run is if I happen to be rounding a corner in my neighborhood and caught a glimpse and didnt think he saw me. I would gun it home and close the garage if I thought I could.
I would run if I was near a trail.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:05 PM
streetpunishment.net

Randy S is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by letsride
I would run if I was near a trail.

Or if I wasn't
Old 12-08-2006, 01:46 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

i was on my fiddy stunting in the college parking lot and the security guard on his golf cart was tryin to flag me down. i just hammered and flew past him. i kept speeding up and slowing down. it was funny he waqs gettin super pissed cause he couldnt keep up.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:55 PM

1fstrider is an unknown quantity at this point

I want pocket bike so bad just to be more of an nuesance. FTP
Old 12-08-2006, 04:43 PM

Reyals Bemus is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I evaded the cops once when they pulled onto this road, and I was on my CRF150. I was rolling towards them so I just did a 180 burnout, whipped around, and took off onto this trail a bit down the road. I saw them floor it behind me so I REALLY hammered my poor 150, flying like 70 MPH down this really narrow road. I was quite scared. But I ended up hitting this bump (at 70 MPH) and it was perfect: I whipped to the right, basically did a 5-ft jump in front of the cop, and smashed my suspension when I mashed down onto the trail, which was too tight for the cop car to follow. For a week after that incident, I was scared shitless whenever I saw a cop car.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:56 AM

1fstrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Reyals Bemus
Yeah I evaded the cops once when they pulled onto this road, and I was on my CRF150. I was rolling towards them so I just did a 180 burnout, whipped around, and took off onto this trail a bit down the road. I saw them floor it behind me so I REALLY hammered my poor 150, flying like 70 MPH down this really narrow road. I was quite scared. But I ended up hitting this bump (at 70 MPH) and it was perfect: I whipped to the right, basically did a 5-ft jump in front of the cop, and smashed my suspension when I mashed down onto the trail, which was too tight for the cop car to follow. For a week after that incident, I was scared shitless whenever I saw a cop car.
Wow Dude you sound hard core taker easy on the 150, oh and i somehow doubt it does 70.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:06 PM

bigwillystyle is an unknown quantity at this point

I was riding my little polini in front of my mos house doing little wheelies for my sisters and ****, and then this police k-9 unit in an SUV comes on and turn his red and blue lights on and beeps his siren so I instantly nail the throttle and tear off down the street. the cop gets up real close though and almost ran me over so I carved to the left real hard and did a you turn and headed back towards the house. by this time he had done a 3 point turn and was closing back in on me so I couldn't stop I had to just twist the throttle even HARDER!!! as I went back by my house my sisters were screaming and my mom was crying so I lifted a wheelie and they cheered a little! So i continued to hammer the throttle and cut this way and that, trying to do everything I can to lose this sob but he just keeps comin'. I couldn't get away on the straightaways so I'd take every turn I could and make as many U turns as possible. He was on the bullhorn yelling for me to stop threatening to run me over and kill me if I didn't stop! and that just made me twist the throttle even harder! Every time I would carve a turn or do a u turn I would hit the throttle so hard my rear tire would break loose and peel out for 35-42' until it hooked up again and launched me into a little power wheelie. The cop was startin to get good at using the E-Brake to spin around real quick though so I had to think of somethin else. I knew this one place where a lot of squireels live so I decided to go by there first, then I went down this street where there's this sharp turn and a BMX jump over a creek so I hauled *** and hit the jump at like 70mph and did I one handed look back whip and flipped the cop off while clearing the creek. As I was flying through the air and looking back while flipping the bird and whipping it, I could see the seething anger in the cops eyes as he mashed the throttle and tried to go for it! When the cops SUV hit the dirt jump he just plowed the jump down and crashed into the creek! I went back to the house and hid the bike in the back yard then me and my brother went to check out the accident and help the cop out but his dog was in the back and would bark very angrily every time we'd go near so we just had to leave him sit there in the freezing cold water until help arrived. He even had a broken jaw from where the airbag deployed! They never found out it was me riding the bike and the cop got suspended without pay for chasing without reasonable cause!
Old 12-10-2006, 09:13 PM

TigerRider11 is an unknown quantity at this point

that should be in a book
Old 12-11-2006, 02:55 PM

Dude, come on now.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cop Stories...