Circle's on my 08 DRZ

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 12:52 AM

12oclocker is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Circle's on my 08 DRZ

I believe the CRF450X has a heavier fly wheel stock. I like the X's better, plus they are electric start, and the gearing is pretty sweet stock too. (Im using stock gearing and slowing them to a dead stop on the back wheel)
I've only stalled my 250X once on a wheelie, it does great on slow slow stuff.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:44 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NINER
He doesn't have a handbrake so why do you think you need one?

PS
<----100% stock. The bike has about 3 miles on it in that pic.
Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Why do you need a hb for sitdown circles

+100

Originally Posted by Schooler
try getting on a crf 450r street legal. I feel like im really doing something wrong doing 90mph down the bike trail
Old 10-08-2008, 09:46 PM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by E-Loc540
how many sitdown circles can you pull??
im doing like 5 at a clip, its like work, i get arm pump. if it was geared a lil more i could do em all day, i have a xr 200 motard i can do sit downs on that all day, just crank em, its also alot lighter then the drz
Old 10-09-2008, 03:46 AM

alicia417 is a decent person

Originally Posted by apfire26
That thing looks fun.
+1 i wouldn't mind having one of those to mess around on
Old 10-22-2008, 11:59 AM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by alicia417
+1 i wouldn't mind having one of those to mess around on
def a good time, i brought mine just to ride to work and ****, but its so fun to mess with.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:01 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I would love a motard for the street to commute on.

For now I commute on the scooter :YEAH
Old 10-22-2008, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by nags

i have a honda ruckus to but its to slow for my commute haha
Old 10-22-2008, 01:45 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

The Ruckus is slow as ****

I was going to get one until I rode one.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:47 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

yea.... it's pretty cool.. IN TOWN.

OR until you are on a two lane country road on your KTM just toolin along about 50mph, and a guy on a full dresser harley, that you never saw coming, blows around you passing at about 110mph almost knockin you off into the ditch!
Trust me, it sucks, cuz all you can think about is how youv'e done that to a gazillion hardleys on your sportbike(s) and laughed about it, and now you're starting to headshake at about 105mph at the top of 6th, trying to catch his ***!! LOL

true story....
Old 10-22-2008, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
yea.... it's pretty cool.. IN TOWN.

OR until you are on a two lane country road on your KTM just toolin along about 50mph, and a guy on a full dresser harley, that you never saw coming, blows around you passing at about 110mph almost knockin you off into the ditch!
Trust me, it sucks, cuz all you can think about is how youv'e done that to a gazillion hardleys on your sportbike(s) and laughed about it, and now you're starting to headshake at about 105mph at the top of 6th, trying to catch his ***!! LOL

true story....
I spent like a year riding the DRZ. I'll take it any day :YEAH
Old 10-22-2008, 01:58 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

I spent like a year riding the DRZ. I'll take it any day :YEAH
You gotta live and work in town then. I'm kinda out in the country...

I mean it was fun in town and all but I gotta admit... eating a gusty Kansas side wind on the Interstate trying to go to work wasn't as fun as I had envisioned it to be. LOL
I only owned that KTM for like 10 months, but for me, it was more for lot duty IMO. Maybe a brand new motard built for the street and not an EXC with street tires on skinny rims wouldv'e made a diff.? It was plenty fast, just not very stable. don't know from the DRZ either, just speaking strictly tard.

I took mine on the ROC tho! that was fun!
Old 10-30-2008, 10:10 PM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

**** is dope. My homeboy here in houston just a got a DRZ. Had yellow plastics, but he switched em out for the black ones.

**** looks like sex on wheels....

Him and I already got scrapes on it, but gonna see what else he can accomplish on it....

He also bought it as a daily commuter to save gas.....
Old 10-30-2008, 10:29 PM

yeah dude, i put a lil piece of titanium under my tail so it scrape white, you can hardly see it so people scratch there heads when im sparking plastic on the street haha
Old 10-30-2008, 11:30 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
You gotta live and work in town then. I'm kinda out in the country...

I mean it was fun in town and all but I gotta admit... eating a gusty Kansas side wind on the Interstate trying to go to work wasn't as fun as I had envisioned it to be. LOL
I only owned that KTM for like 10 months, but for me, it was more for lot duty IMO. Maybe a brand new motard built for the street and not an EXC with street tires on skinny rims wouldv'e made a diff.? It was plenty fast, just not very stable. don't know from the DRZ either, just speaking strictly tard.

I took mine on the ROC tho! that was fun!
I dive to work on a heavily congested 4 lane highway. I roll about 5-10 MPH faster than traffic and move around to avoid all the stop and go. It is perfect. 50MPG even if you ride the snot out of it.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by NINER
I dive to work on a heavily congested 4 lane highway. I roll about 5-10 MPH faster than traffic and move around to avoid all the stop and go. It is perfect. 50MPG even if you ride the snot out of it.

i dunno what kind of milege i get i abuse it everytime i ride it haha i almost feel bad
Old 10-31-2008, 12:50 PM

YodaCon is an unknown quantity at this point

does adding the exhaust make a big differance on those???
Old 11-05-2008, 11:41 PM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

Originally Posted by S.I.T
**** is dope. My homeboy here in houston just a got a DRZ. Had yellow plastics, but he switched em out for the black ones.

**** looks like sex on wheels....

Him and I already got scrapes on it, but gonna see what else he can accomplish on it....

He also bought it as a daily commuter to save gas.....
lol yea i was there the night anthony broke off that tailight. lol thats why i had to rig somethin up he bought one after he rode mine:YEAH