The Joy After Winter Storage...

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 05:03 PM

miker_dh is an unknown quantity at this point
The Joy After Winter Storage...

So after having the bike sit for 5months (its a 04 CRF450R) i wanted to ride around for a bit is around 2C today or 35F no snow on the ground. So today changed the engine oil+oil filter + tranny oil.... I tryed to start the bike up and No go... had a little fuel left so figured that was the problem... went got gas filled it up and same problem.... Took the fuel tank off to check the spark plug.... and Bingo spark plug is done... and the bike shop is closed till Tommow so now I bitch and tell my story on stunt life cause I have nothing better to do with my time
Old 03-24-2008, 05:20 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Joy After Winter Storage...

you didnt try an auto parts store?? they carry the same plugs most of the time....
Old 03-24-2008, 06:25 PM

I live in Canada and don't trust the auto parts store... I have to go back like 3 times to get the correct brake pads for my car when I go to the auto parts store let alone spark plugs... Motorbike shop or no shop lol
Old 03-24-2008, 07:46 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

lol... damn canadians...
Old 03-24-2008, 07:59 PM

Its Dam auto parts teenage be hide the desk which keeps getting the middle number in the serial number mixed up with the box and computer screen...
Old 03-24-2008, 08:24 PM

cbaquol is a decent person

move to florida with the rest of the stunter population and you will never have to put your bike in storage ever again:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 03-24-2008, 08:45 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

**** Florida.......
Old 03-24-2008, 08:53 PM

now now be nice, it has its ups and downs like everywhere else. i will say the the 5-o down here are some of the worst ive even encountered but the weather is unbeatable
Old 03-24-2008, 08:58 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

LOL... if you like hurricanes.....

im not sayin the people are bad...

but ****, we have the same weather here in texas, and they arent tryin to throw us in jail for 5years over a wheelie
Old 03-24-2008, 09:26 PM

this is true, the police down here really **** with you every chance they get, and will break their backs and go way out of their way to **** any biker from behind, especially stunt bikes, my roomate ran from 2 sherriffs a few weeks ago and they got his tag, they came to our apt a few days after and i had my bike in the kitchen. they put my roomate in cuffs and were hassling me about why i have griptape on my tank "what do you do, stand up on that **** or what? you do those highchairs, i bet your one of those stunters arent you?" they then took my roomate to jail for criminal reckless driving, evading and eluding, and a few others i forget, and gave me a ticket for no registration when i wasnt even riding the ******* thing it was parked in my damn kitchen!!!!!!! FTP FTP FTP FTP FTP FTP FTP FTP FTP FTP FTP **** THE POLICE florida cops that have nothing better to do than stalk bikers can **** off, go solve some murders and catch drug dealers leave us the **** alone.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:58 PM

If I was gonna move to the states it would be Arizona State :YEAH
But Cops in Canada are chill, you could prob smoke a joint with only a few cops busting your ***** asking you what your smoking.

Cops focus on people speeding and thats like 25km/h+ I normally drive like 15 over and never had a cop bust my *****. I kinda like Canada

Last edited by miker_dh; 03-24-2008 at 11:00 PM.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:03 AM

23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by miker_dh
If I was gonna move to the states it would be Arizona State :YEAH
But Cops in Canada are chill, you could prob smoke a joint with only a few cops busting your ***** asking you what your smoking.

Cops focus on people speeding and thats like 25km/h+ I normally drive like 15 over and never had a cop bust my *****. I kinda like Canada
Canadian tire sells the plugs for our bikes a lot cheaper than any mx store would...
Old 03-31-2008, 02:08 PM

Na i get a good deal at the bike shop and I prefer to keep buying there if I need something big later they'll give me a good deal... keep that relationship thing going strong