KTM 250 EXC-F SM KTM stuntrider Netherlands

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 04:38 PM

WHEELY-BOY.NL is a decent person
KTM 250 EXC-F SM KTM stuntrider Netherlands

hi there.
Saw that there was a motard section out here on stuntlife, so thats the reason I post my stunt motard here!
My name is Stephan, 21 years old and I'm the official KTM stuntrider of the Netherlands, and signed a 3 year contract as stuntrider in June 2007.
my website with more pictures, and multimedia, can you find here -> www.ktm-stuntrider.nl

My bike is a 250 EXC-F 2007 sponsored by KTM, and I made a stunt motard off it, with sponsored parts from KTM.
some pictures are below.

picking up the bike by KTM Headquarters:

almost ready for stunting:

Full akrapovic exhaust system for excellent performance:

Homemade 2nd rear brake caliper setup

action pics;

My favorites stunts are no hands wheelie circles, highchair wheelie circles and combo's in the stunts.
I'm working on a new video now with footage of the new KTM, will be ready soon for you! :YEAH
I'll keep you informed on this 'project' page about my bike, modifications, pictures and things like that!
Old 10-08-2007, 06:05 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTM 250 EXC-F SM KTM stuntrider Netherlands

GREAT PICS!!!!!!! What's up Stephan? Glad to see you with your own thread now .... keep it updated with pic's and short vid. clips and all that stuff. I'm subscribing now!!

And if you guys have never seen this kid ride, you are missin out. He's very entertaining, and as for skills.......**** ... his skills have skills!! LOL

But honestly, if he's makin a DVD. You can guarantee that I'm buying two!! Cuz, I'll wear one out in the first month for sure!!
:YEAH Lookin forward to seeing more posts in the future from ya bro!!
And yea, you can hit up my email again whenever you get a chance!
Old 10-18-2007, 03:59 PM

WHEELY-BOY.NL is a decent person

here is a new video of my KTM and the stunts.

[youtube]HoYsbuYoSwU[/youtube]
Old 10-18-2007, 10:10 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

looks good to me....that thing must lug its *** off
Old 10-23-2007, 04:11 AM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point

What hydraulic clutch lever u running
Old 10-23-2007, 09:27 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kaiks
What hydraulic clutch lever u running

I heard about a cable conversion kit for our bikes.... and then dude never responded, and I can't remember what thread or forum!! haha

have any of you guys ever heard of one for these bikes?
Old 10-24-2007, 12:41 AM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
I heard about a cable conversion kit for our bikes.... and then dude never responded, and I can't remember what thread or forum!! haha

have any of you guys ever heard of one for these bikes?
that would be sick! then we could run MSR raptor levers....:YEAH

but i called ktm once asking if there was a conversion and he said no. BUT! i guess someone thought up one
Old 10-24-2007, 08:38 AM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by kaiks
that would be sick! then we could run MSR raptor levers....:YEAH

but i called ktm once asking if there was a conversion and he said no. BUT! i guess someone thought up one

Yes, that would be cool, but for now I guess I just look for one with a bigger piston, or something more powerful than what I got now, cuz they are a lil stiff to say the least. I thought about robbing the clutch master cylinder and lever one off my Mille just to see if that makes a diff or not.....

I'm willing to bet that the reason the fella never answered my questions as to where to find it, is because he really didn't know what the hell he was talkin about.... unfortunately.

I'm not seeing anyone jump to answer if they have heard of this or not on this forum either, so..... predictions are grim.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:39 AM

Goodluckmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Yes, that would be cool, but for now I guess I just look for one with a bigger piston, or something more powerful than what I got now, cuz they are a lil stiff to say the least. I thought about robbing the clutch master cylinder and lever one off my Mille just to see if that makes a diff or not.....

I'm willing to bet that the reason the fella never answered my questions as to where to find it, is because he really didn't know what the hell he was talkin about.... unfortunately.

I'm not seeing anyone jump to answer if they have heard of this or not on this forum either, so..... predictions are grim.
The hydraulic clutches have been really light on all the KTM's i've ridden. Far better than the dirt bikes with cable clutches I've ridden.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:14 AM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by Goodluckmonkey
The hydraulic clutches have been really light on all the KTM's i've ridden. Far better than the dirt bikes with cable clutches I've ridden.

DAaaaeeeemmn..... what happened to you man?? I thought you dropped off the face of the earth or something....LOL
How's the progress comin?

And next time you feel a bike with a EZ-pull clutch mod installed, vs ANY hydro clutch, then you will recant those statements.. .. Both my Mille and my KTM pale by comparo to a cable with an MSR raptor installed! GUARANTEED!!

It's not impossible to modulate ya know, but gets more tiresome after hours and hours of lot time, and my cable bikes are not like that at all...........plus if I park them side by side and say pull this, and now pull this, it doesn't take a pro to be able to tell which is better!
I want one finger - butter action....
Old 10-26-2007, 02:30 PM

Goodluckmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

May be worth looking on www.thumpertalk.com and seeing if anyone has adapted their KTM to run cables.
I'd imagine someone's done it, as it's far easier to have a spare cable taped to your existing one for long trails, than to have a whole spare hydraulic assembly in your rucksack.

Mine's hardly light on the WR but can be used with one finger for a whole day till your forearm wants to explode. That's just got a straighter routing than normal, and a cheap easy-pull clutch. Still heavier than a stock KTM hydraulic setup though.

Hope you get something sorted if it's bothering you. Else, just run a tooth less on the front sprocket to stay off the clutch so much.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:15 PM

Bomber#1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Stephan!

What`s up man?
Nice photos and tricks!
What gearing you have there. Is it 12-56?

Are you going to ride next season whit this same 250cc bike?
Old 01-02-2008, 12:07 AM

miker_dh is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice where you get the hand break bro
Old 01-04-2008, 01:17 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah the 07 KTM 250sx my friend bought has a lighter clutch pull than most 125s...no need for softer pull at all
Old 01-04-2008, 03:39 PM
hunts and stunts

.................................................. ......
Old 03-21-2008, 02:12 PM
PiP

PiP is a decent person

WOW, dude... That video preview is amazing!!! You got some skillz bro... Do you ride for KTM?