MY new project KTM400 SM stunter build up

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 04:36 PM

Bomber#1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: MY new project KTM400 SM stunter build up

Originally Posted by Ho_Hey
Sorry, lazy me.
Thanks any way and i hit some PM to you...
Old 01-09-2008, 08:19 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Hey everyone......
OK, we all know that the midwest is no punk when it comes to trying to get some practice in during the winter! Luckily we had some nice days this weekend in the 60's!! Thanks global warming!

Anyways a friend shot some video, and my wife and daughter tried to take some pics. Thought I'd post up a few action shots since I hadn't in a coon's age!
I'll be getting the footage onto my comp tomorrow afternoon. I might edit and post some of it up also?

Name:  staggardslow01-08.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  81.7 KB

Name:  standstill01-08.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  194.1 KB
Check out the tread on my front tire in this standstill burnout pic^^! Just like the old Disturbed song used to go... "come on and get stoppie-fied..ooo-ooo aaa-aaa!!" ...wait that's not right....LOL

I also apologize that some of the pics, especially this frog, are so blurry... It was taken by my 9 yr old daughter and is the only pic I have of me doing one on the motard....haha
Name:  frog01-08.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  89.5 KB
Name:  01-08sitdowns.jpg
Size:  56.7 KB
Name:  motardstoppie01-08.jpg
Size:  102.1 KB
Name:  spreader01-08.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  58.8 KB
Name:  seatstander01-08.jpg
Size:  70.5 KB
Name:  lameearlyattemptsatdriftingfootdown.jpg
Size:  105.3 KB
^^drifting^^ or trying to drift I should say! hahahaha damn foot still down!!!

and my daughter loves her time too....
Name:  mybabygirl.jpg
Size:  99.7 KB
Name:  mylilbaby.jpg
Size:  101.3 KB

Line and a rear caliper and I'll be HB equipped..... can't wait! Then I can really try and push the off peg ****! since I'm down to only one ESD now.... damn manbearpig! I need to buy some more brackets or fix the busted one again........

Last edited by jstuntlocke; 01-09-2008 at 08:46 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:24 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

not bad for another backasswards redneck!!!

thank god ur lil girl looks more like her mom than you! hahaha

check ur *****, they feel busted yet???
Old 01-09-2008, 06:06 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

**** yea bro!! She's got my feet though...haha poor girl! Long skinny toes!!

And the only problem with my ***** ... is that they are too big!! A couple of mountain-like boulders!! haha My wife has to hire a couple of little sherpas to help her climb them when she wants to get to my tower of power!!

Well I think I had like 75 views on this thread since I posted up new pics this morning and when I got home @ like 4: pm,(if I counted that right) and had only one response haha... It figures it would be from one of my rednecked hillbilly counterparts!!LOL

Hopefully I'll get the footage, It will be decent, and I can post it up too. MIkey's bringin it by in about 20 minutes....

I'm feeling a recent burst of motivation and drive with my riding and bikes..... not sure why, probably all the parts coming in the mail! hahaha Who knows, but I am sooooooooooooooooo ready for spring to get sprung already and christmas was just the other week!!

Come on turkey hunting, morel mushrooms, tons of riding, and longer days!!!! Who's with me people??
Old 01-10-2008, 12:31 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

in my past few parctice outtings i've been learning those standstill burnouts on the old motard, kinda cool...we just had some nice days here in VA and I still didnt ride...too much going on...its on in the spring
Old 01-10-2008, 02:45 PM

suzuki7davis is an unknown quantity at this point

everytime we have a nice day im sitting at work helping stupid *** people connect to the internet over the phone until 10 pm at night.....horse ****!
Old 01-11-2008, 12:39 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

haha, yeah im just to busy with everything else
Old 01-11-2008, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by suzuki7davis
everytime we have a nice day im sitting at work helping stupid *** people connect to the internet over the phone until 10 pm at night.....horse ****!
please, when ur not at work ur too high to ride anyways!

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Come on turkey hunting, morel mushrooms, tons of riding, and longer days!!!! Who's with me people??
I'm down for the longer days for sure......and I'll be selling a good amount of shrooms for $65/gallon just like last year!!! I might get out and turkey hunt....haven't done that in a few years.
Old 01-11-2008, 02:45 PM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point

DUDE! CHECK IT OUT! fulthrottleinc has madea sueprmoto handbrake kit that fits all bikes! check it out dude its ******* enginious it runs by cable to a isolated master type system that u mount on your front forks

http://www.fullthrottleinc.net/store...roducts_id/203

Old 01-11-2008, 03:10 PM

suzuki7davis is an unknown quantity at this point

getting high is not a crime.....
Old 01-11-2008, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by suzuki7davis
getting high is not a crime.....
nope......and being to high too ride is kinda like being too drunk to fish
Old 01-11-2008, 08:17 PM
hunts and stunts

to fish.. hahaha

You already know that you'll be sitting in the double-bull blind waiting for me to call in that big *** struter in about...... ****!! it's only like 2 1/2 months away!!! April is turkey season!:YEAH Your'e in for an experience you won't forget bro!

the days are already starting to get longer now, so good things are on the horizon. Today wouldv'e been a good day to ride. I think it got almost up to 50.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:37 PM

hahaha....I'm hoping boards at school dont interfere too much with killin somin!
Old 01-12-2008, 12:46 AM

hecko is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick question, I assume you have looked into this a fair bit but I was just thinking about options for passenger pegs on my WR400. It seems the only real way to have something attached to the subframe is to weld it?
Old 01-12-2008, 07:26 AM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by hecko
Quick question, I assume you have looked into this a fair bit but I was just thinking about options for passenger pegs on my WR400. It seems the only real way to have something attached to the subframe is to weld it?

Yep.. weld up some tabs or what not, and get the ESD pegs...... it's one of the best mods that I did to the tard.... That is I think well documented in the early pages of this thread on how I did it......

Boards after being bored... nice D.

haha don't worry.... I'll be there so we will be done right off the roost.... LOL I'm known for callin them down from the trees at sun-up and shootin them with empty crops all the time. (the crop is that sack in their neck that they hold food in). You got the master caller with ya now bro, no worries, just alot of ****** fun!!! Could be a good way to relax from the stress of boards actually...

Name:  Pimpthyslefhunt2.jpg
Size:  61.6 KB
Old 01-12-2008, 08:18 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

I think you could use small U-clamps that will squeeze the subframe....or you can hav some welded but that will cost you some cash to have someone fabricate something im guessing 50-100 bucks jsut to weld tabs on the subframe....
Old 01-12-2008, 08:21 PM

haha yeah I know I have read through this whole thread twice now! I had in the back of my mind you had em clamped on somehow so I re-read everything

What can I say I was just being a bit paranoid about doing anything permanent to the subframe in case I stuff it, lol but hey you only live once! Its off to the wreckers I go on monday. I would like to get this done this week so will just pick up a set of random pegs assuming I can find something which folds in the right direction or maybe something fixed, and weld up a bracket for it. Then if this guy gets back to me about a handbrake I can start to ride this thing properly I reckon!

I have been loving this thread actually, keep posting pics!! haha hopefully I will have some of my own soon :YEAH
Old 01-12-2008, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by E-Loc540
I think you could use small U-clamps that will squeeze the subframe....or you can hav some welded but that will cost you some cash to have someone fabricate something im guessing 50-100 bucks jsut to weld tabs on the subframe....
Yeah that is what I was kinda thinking about, but no one seems to do it which is either they havent thoguht of it (unlikely), or they move around (which is a concern).

As I said off to the wreckers I go! I will post up what happens
Old 01-12-2008, 09:13 PM
hunts and stunts

I payed 100 bucks to an idot my first time, and when that **** broke, I paid alot less to a friend, Andy Clem to get it right.. My KTM's subframe is the strongest thing now, so the peg brackets are what keep breaking!!

You know what, I recently found someone cheaper and with more welding experience to do my gixxer subframe plating and ****, and I honestly thought about it.... but in the midst of thinking about it, I came to the realization that I really don't want anyone else touching my gixxer subframe besides that dude there.

HE really builds **** to last... you were right D. that kid can make some strong *** welds, and I don't think theryr'e ugly. Hell if that's ugly then ugly my *** up! LOL

And SO......... that was my 1,000th post on stuntlife!! Thanks for all those who DO read this thread, and keep comin back for more, I won't dissapoint you with the vid and pics this upcoming season!! I will be riding the gixxer quite a bit as well, so watch me turn it into a pile of spare parts too!! LOL

Thanks to all the stuntlife ******* that help me out along the way!!! Especially a big thanks to all the locals that saved me recently around $700. on setting up my little gixxer too!!! Without you guys, I probably wouldv'e never gotten off the streets....

Dan Jackson
Grant Sunday
Josh and Andy Clem
Dillen aka eazenuts
Brad from Oz cycle salvage
Steve from Smithers customs
Brian from Altered Chrome.com
all ya'll.... just thanks man!! See ya at the spot!

Old 01-12-2008, 09:26 PM
hunts and stunts

I have been loving this thread actually, keep posting pics!! haha hopefully I will have some of my own soon :YEAH

Hopefully I'll get more video this season too!

Hell yea, post em up when you get em!

Quick Reply: MY new project KTM400 SM stunter build up