MY new project KTM400 SM stunter build up

Old 10-09-2007, 02:01 PM

snowpainter is a decent person
Re: MY new project KTM400 SM stunter build up

I give J till Christmas, those no handed circle wheelies will be old news:YEAH
Old 10-09-2007, 02:13 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
I can make it a typical stuntlife thread

OMR....old monkey rubber
J.....turkey neck gobbler

ok, back to your old rants gramps
Hey....speak when spoken too....

jerk. I got a turkey neck?? I knew it was long, like most my stuff....

Ya know, like.... eyelashes, feet, toes,WHEELIES,arms, yea that too, legs, POSTS, reach, toungue, stories,lists of things that are long.....hahahahaha

Why don't you go back to class, I'm gonna go to wheelie school myself right now. It's actually getting to be a nice day. Gonna be hot on the asphalt though!!

.......let out the dogs, eat me a sammich and it's on stuntlife peep's....(if ya can) get off your asses and go outside and RIDE!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 03:00 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Hey....speak when spoken too....

jerk. I got a turkey neck?? I knew it was long, like most my stuff....

Ya know, like.... eyelashes, feet, toes,WHEELIES,arms, yea that too, legs, POSTS, reach, toungue, stories,lists of things that are long.....hahahahaha

Why don't you go back to class, I'm gonna go to wheelie school myself right now. It's actually getting to be a nice day. Gonna be hot on the asphalt though!!

.......let out the dogs, eat me a sammich and it's on stuntlife peep's....(if ya can) get off your asses and go outside and RIDE!!!
I was referring more towards the "penile" look of a turkey neck....and there-by insulting your sexuality implying you're "gobbling" of one of these "penile" shafts!

And I give J til Thanksgiving to get his damn gix to me t get a chain on it so he can ride more than this damn moturd! skills on a moturd are nice, but skills on a streetbike are sweet!.....even if it is a Fixxer
Old 10-09-2007, 07:48 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

I give J a few minutes to eat a corndog and start downloading vid to play around with a new editing program he got on his computer.LOL

Who cares what bike it's on, if it's music, then it's music, I prolly just make noise though anyways... lol,

OH, I mean... I bet J makes gaaabage whoolies on internet soon too.... I give him till St. patricks day, or National grab-a-boob day.........or Later tonight maybe...lol

And yea, D. You know that if I had my way , my gix would already be done.... two weeks ago yesterday, as a matter of fact...OUCH ****** corndog is hot.....

I'm off to play with some footage...
Old 10-09-2007, 07:50 PM
hunts and stunts

OH yea, someone tell me when I'm gonna shoot my 200 inch Boone and Crockett Whiteail deer buck too please.....
Old 10-10-2007, 09:44 AM

OH yea, someone tell me when I'm gonna shoot my 200 inch Boone and Crockett Whiteail deer buck too please.....
never!

get that fixxer up here and we'll hook tat turd up with some chain cracka!
Old 10-11-2007, 07:50 AM
hunts and stunts

Man, it was like havin a stinkin tooth pulled trying to get this to download to youtube! I had to make it a certain size, and then after they mess with it, it looks like you are watching the whole thing through the bottom of a bottle or something. It definately doesn't look as good(quality-wise) as it did on my editing program.... my tricks still suck, but it was fun messing with some editing...LOL

I Need a better camera, equipment (gearing and a HB) and more practice....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPYJGfGFd8o

Remember that my goal was to have rear brake on lock .... with slow wheelies on the bigger bikes, by the end of summer....Keep also in mind that, I never claimed to be the ****....only on a fiddy.LOL

Last edited by jstuntlocke; 10-11-2007 at 08:02 AM.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:03 PM

looked like improvement to me!

got ur myspace message...but again it deletes it when i try to send it, hit my cell whenever
Old 10-11-2007, 03:12 PM
hunts and stunts

looked like improvement to me!

got ur myspace message...but again it deletes it when i try to send it, hit my cell whenever

Thanks, bro. Grant said I can borrow his camera next time I go hunting, I wonder if he would let us use it for a good lot session too?? I would love to edit some other people riding also .... the song on that clip is from my cousin, the other Jason Locke's band....THRUST. (a local KC band.)

Got a migrane out of a stiff neck earlier, and just woke up from an ice pack on the neck, drug induced, 2 hour nap/coma! A lil better, but someone needs to hit the dimmer switch outside or somin, is it a brighter than normal day today, or is it just me??..... weird..

These migrane deals SUCK!! They are a relatively new phenomenon in my life... I wish I didn't have to deal with it, much like my in-laws.....
both which sort of fucked up my hunting plans for this afternoon!

U got a fucked up myspace man, that sucks. Ya know, I have been meaning to tell ya that everytime I try to load your page, it like cuts off right around your "friends" spot.... And it takes forever to load fully anyways, but sometimes never does... OH well....

callin ya now....
Old 10-11-2007, 09:00 PM

snowpainter is a decent person

Now I see what you meant about the new editing program having special effects....very nice:YEAH :YEAH I think we definitely need to be higher next time.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:31 PM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by snowpainter
Now I see what you meant about the new editing program having special effects....very nice:YEAH :YEAH I think we definitely need to be higher next time.
to tell ya the truth, ya damn ski bum...LOL
Prolly be a minute before we roll any more fotage until I get a better camera of my own. I may take up KCMWGrant's offer of borrowing his pro equipment, but with a price tag of $4,000 .... I won't be putting in anyone elses hands period. No offense, but the video I posted up is just practice footage, I'm at the pro level(skillz and killz) with the hunting my friend, not quite with the stunting though yet. We'll do more though to show progress though don't trip....

But what do ya think EZ? I would be down with an attempt at a video internet series showcasing the talent in KC!!!!! that would be sick!! We can put it in front of the board of reviews before it goes up!hahhahaha I DEF. want my own **** though(camera/equip). but I dunno, WE could call it KC's finest..... horseraddish1,2 and 3, or barbeque sauce baby..... smokey flavored. mmmmmmm

But I may strap Grants camera in the tree with that high dollar camera mount I just got,It's BEEFY! But only in MY hands in search of getting that 200" buck acting lke a pincushion for me on video with the solo archery kill-n-hunt video.... Memeber that 144" 6 x 6 I videoed myself shoot with my bow, and then run out in the field and die?!?!?!?! That was the **** huh?

Here's a shitty picture cuz I'm feeling all nostalgic.... LOL

Name:  photo0042.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  51.2 KB
Old 10-12-2007, 10:06 AM

But what do ya think EZ? I would be down with an attempt at a video internet series showcasing the talent in KC!!!!! that would be sick!! We can put it in front of the board of reviews before it goes up!hahhahaha I DEF. want my own **** though(camera/equip). but I dunno, WE could call it KC's finest..... horseraddish1,2 and 3, or barbeque sauce baby..... smokey flavored. mmmmmmm
noone told you???? nobody rides in KC anymore!
would be a video of you, me, weav, jamis, and ryan.........and that would be one borin video!!!!
Flash to weav and ryan for some combos, flash over the me for some seat stander circles, a couple burnouts, a few straightline whoolies.......and repeat.....and repeat.......and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Now if we could actually get everyone out to ride, so we only had to show a few small clips of ourselves, THEN it might be more entertaining!
Old 10-12-2007, 12:29 PM
hunts and stunts

noone told you???? nobody rides in KC anymore!
would be a video of you, me, weav, jamis, and ryan.........and that would be one borin video!!!!
Flash to weav and ryan for some combos, flash over the me for some seat stander circles, a couple burnouts, a few straightline whoolies.......and repeat.....and repeat.......and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Now if we could actually get everyone out to ride, so we only had to show a few small clips of ourselves, THEN it might be more entertaining!

What then....cocktail sauce??? We could just call it GRAVY....hhhhhhhhahahahahahaha * **** * now I'm hungry.....

I got to admit though, your'e right ...... time to step it up huh??
Old 11-24-2007, 09:26 PM
hunts and stunts

What do you guys think of this?? I can get this whole set up for like $78. bucks.>>>>>>>>>
copy and pasted this from site...

Central Machinery Portable Tire Changer and Motorcycle Tire Changer Attachment

Being around and supplying tools and equipment for over 35 years, Harbor Freight Tools has become a household name for sure. Harbor Freight Tools currently sells over 7,000 items from catalogs, retail stores all over the United States, and from its Website on the Internet. Harbor Freight sells everything from hand tools, air tools, power tools, shop equipment, vehicle and trailer accessories, hardware, outdoor and camping products, household items including lawn and garden, and much, much more. You could literally spend hours perusing the Harbor Freight Tools Website!
Central Machinery is one of the many brands sold by Harbor Freight Tools. Central Machinery produces a wide variety of equipment ranging from metal brakes, lathes, wood splitters, and table saws, just to name a few. Two items produced by Central Machinery that relate to the motorcycle industry are its Portable Tire Changer (lower stand part in photo to the right) and its Motorcycle Tire Changer Attachment (shown attached to the top of stand in photo). The Motorcycle Tire Changer Attachment is meant to be used with the Portable Tire Changer but both are sold separately.
Central Machinery Portable Tire Changer
The Central Machinery Portable Tire Changer itself is designed to be used for any tube type or tubeless tire from 8" to a light truck tire (7.5 x 16 and flotation tires up to 12.5 x 16). It comes knocked down and requires just a minimal amount of assembly before use. It comes with all necessary hardware to secure a wheel to the stand, including a large pry bar. The Portable Tire Changer has a neat built-in bead breaker in the base. The included directions recommended that the Portable Tire Changer be bolted to the floor, but for the purpose of this review it was left unsecured. If you wanted to make the Portable Tire Changer truly portable, you could possibly build a large flat base out of plywood or steel and bolt the tire changer to it.
Central Machinery Motorcycle Tire Changer Attachment
The Central Machinery Motorcycle Tire Changer Attachment is meant to be used with the above Portable Tire Changer. It also comes knocked down and requires just a minimal amount of assembly before use. The Motorcycle Tire Changer Attachment comes with two different size center posts, to facilitate different size hub collars and bearings, and is designed to hold up to a 22-inch diameter rim of any width. So that includes all terrain vehicle and street bike tires as well.
Basic directions for using the Central Machinery Portable Tire Changer with Motorcycle Tire Changer Attachment:
Tire Changer Attachment
Both the Central Machinery Portable Tire Changer and Motorcycle Tire Changer Attachment are well constructed and very easy to assemble. Both have a bright red powder-coat finish and should hold up for many years of bustin' tires. We did experience a little slippage of a rim in the clamps but this is to be expected with the new smooth inner surface of the clamps. It should get better with a few uses or you could actually put some scrap pieces of rubber (old inner tube or rim strap) in the clamps to help grip the rim. For less than $100, the Central Machinery Portable Tire Changer with Motorcycle Tire Changer Attachment is extremely hard to beat!
How much does the Portable Tire Changer and MC Attachment cost and where can I get them?
At the time of this review, cost on Harbor Freight Tools' Central Machinery 34542-0VGA Portable Tire Changer was $59.99 (USD) and the 42927-5VGA Motorcycle Tire Changer Attachment was $49.99 (USD). Both can be ordered directly from Harbor Freight Tools' Website or purchased directly from a Harbor Freight Tools retail store near you. As always, please check latest pricing and availability information when visiting or contacting Harbor Freight Tools.
For anyone struggling with motorcycle tire and inner tube replacement, or if you are looking for an easier and quicker way to accomplish this task, Harbor Freight Tools' Central Machinery Portable Tire Changer with Motorcycle Tire Changer Attachment is the answer. For a little over $100, you will be bustin' tires like a pro! This is a great addition to any full-service shop or personal garage, and we would recommend it to anyone. We rated the combined unit at 4 out of 5.
Credits: The Central Machinery Portable Tire Changer with Motorcycle Tire Changer Attachment evaluation and initial review was performed, written and photographed by Tony Carter. Final editing, photo manipulation and publishing by 4Strokes.com.
Old 12-29-2007, 04:18 PM

Bomber#1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ho_Hey
Our KTM dual brackets will work on 2003-2007 KTM 124cc-560cc :YEAH
Nice parts.
What is the price for the KTM dual brackets?
Old 12-29-2007, 09:23 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person

http://www.hoheydesigns.com/ktm.html

:YEAH
Old 12-30-2007, 01:34 AM

I asked santa for one of those 954 triples.......fat bastard fell thru tho!
Old 12-30-2007, 08:49 AM
hunts and stunts

You are have to be good man for Santa to bring you any gifts.... damn loopholes!! They get me too......... every time.

Since I got the Brembo radial master for the Katoom HB, and now I need a line and either a junction valve or a new caliper and one of these brackets from hohey designs....

Maybe if MR. HOHEY himself would post up some prices for that bracket and some pics of it off the bike.... I might be able to put one of them unnder my Christmas tree for myself and cut out the middle man...Santa....haha!
Right now, I got my eye on a big rotor set up for the front too.! Hopefully by spring I got some newbuilding progress pics and kick *** updates for my thread here...I just can't effin wait to ride!!
Old 12-30-2007, 12:28 PM

You are have to be good man for Santa to bring you any gifts.... damn loopholes!! They get me too......... every time.

Since I got the Brembo radial master for the Katoom HB, and now I need a line and either a junction valve or a new caliper and one of these brackets from hohey designs....

Maybe if MR. HOHEY himself would post up some prices for that bracket and some pics of it off the bike.... I might be able to put one of them unnder my Christmas tree for myself and cut out the middle man...Santa....haha!
Right now, I got my eye on a big rotor set up for the front too.! Hopefully by spring I got some newbuilding progress pics and kick *** updates for my thread here...I just can't effin wait to ride!!
he's got prices on his site.......but that fat lazy excuse of a Santa didnt buy one for me!

Get ya one of those brackets, a line,.......and ur good to go as far as the handbrake goes.
Old 12-30-2007, 04:12 PM
hunts and stunts

he's got prices on his site.......but that fat lazy excuse of a Santa didnt buy one for me!

Get ya one of those brackets, a line,.......and ur good to go as far as the handbrake goes.
Yea, I looked on there and found them... but it says 03 and newer... mine is an 02.....

Besides.........You keep forgeting about the extra caliper that it takes to make it a dual caliper!!! hahaha
Luckily, I think I may have found one today locally that I may actually be able to afford!!
Finally!!!!! It actually looks like a break that I may be able to catch!!! LOL

Oh, and I finally got the saftey wire pliers earlier today too, so we got them now too Bro.

Last edited by jstuntlocke; 12-30-2007 at 04:15 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MY new project KTM400 SM stunter build up