Stunt Bike Forums Street Motorcycle Videos

Pure Bred Riders - PBR Photo Gallery
www.PureBredRiders.com
Lake Helen, FL

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2004, 12:53 PM   #21  

cookin-f2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: pbr(rick)

well then make us a "good"special dinner yea,rick is it on the website???i will have 2 check it out!!!i have 3 extra tires,that should b enough???i am putting my stock gas tank back on 2 night(one of them all nighters) cant wait 2 c what all flordia has 2 offer,and it was 80!!!!god da*n.i had my bike out the other day when it was 65,kept riding through town with the doggy ears on my helmet.the damn thing is so torquey!!!i know it will 12,but i need 2 build up the courage oh by the way travis and the gang said "hey".call me sometime this week bro,u have my # dont u???did u ever find me a headlight bro???get back with me,peace out :YEAH
cookin-f2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 12:26 AM   #22  

ThaRapSchola is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to c everyone still thinks so highly of me("homo"), I noticied the statement about extra tires at TrickinR1's place, you gots any 190's? Just finishied the polishing process on them wheels,**** is gonna make whigs splits(ha).With that being said slick-rick, I'm somewhat afraid to bring extra tires for smokin, due to damage of me rims. If you have a local hookup with a tire breaker, and wheel/tire balancer, then +rubber is a must,Let me know killa! Another thing look for a 12 bar , might need it.hit the celly up rick.....LATA
ThaRapSchola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 05:21 AM   #23  

scootnr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaRapSchola
Good to c everyone still thinks so highly of me("homo"), I noticied the statement about extra tires at TrickinR1's place, you gots any 190's? Just finishied the polishing process on them wheels,**** is gonna make whigs splits(ha).With that being said slick-rick, I'm somewhat afraid to bring extra tires for smokin, due to damage of me rims. If you have a local hookup with a tire breaker, and wheel/tire balancer, then +rubber is a must,Let me know killa! Another thing look for a 12 bar , might need it.hit the celly up rick.....LATA

ask your brother how much he wants for the extra upper fairing he has i need it like yesterday.
scootnr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 06:27 AM   #24  

TricknR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

190's are there just get the damn things already. You slacker
TricknR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 10:20 AM   #25  

ThaRapSchola is an unknown quantity at this point

I will definaitely take them tires of your hands TrickinR1, I'll come by sometime throught the week.Good to hear F2 killa, I'm hoping I will see in huge improvement in my gears! I'll ask my bro about the front upper today, but I highly doubt he will sell it(you know zach!)But I'll see what I can do!! 5 more days until departure, sunshine here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Peace
ThaRapSchola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 10:24 AM   #26  
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point

she show was completely off the chain this weekend

we did a total of 6 shows and each of us blazed a tire for every show

i blew my motor and caught my bike on fire for the last one, hopefully i'll be back in business by the time u guys get here
Rick929 PBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 10:38 AM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick929 PBR
she show was completely off the chain this weekend

we did a total of 6 shows and each of us blazed a tire for every show

i blew my motor and caught my bike on fire for the last one, hopefully i'll be back in business by the time u guys get here

Is that the first one you blew?? Just wondering if you had any leads on a good 929 bro? R1 is history and want a 900RR or a 929 now. What ya think?
Old 02-23-2004, 02:07 PM   #28  

scootnr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I will definaitely take them tires of your hands TrickinR1, I'll come by sometime throught the week.Good to hear F2 killa, I'm hoping I will see in huge improvement in my gears! I'll ask my bro about the front upper today, but I highly doubt he will sell it(you know zach!)But I'll see what I can do!! 5 more days until departure, sunshine here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Peace
let me know something. i have everything but that tell him i want the one he took off before he crashed the last time.
scootnr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 02:16 PM   #29  

hell yea rick,hopefully u r back n business by sat. nite.i wanna begin riding as soon as i get there if i am awake i have some fog lights rigged up on the f2,just for one of those"just n case" situations.gansta,i will take care of the tire situation,i am gonna b riding with a 190 on mine!!!zach almost got n 2 a fight over at that party the other,i dont know what it started over though???i will b n touch this week rick,peace out bro
Old 02-24-2004, 08:22 AM   #30  
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TricknR1
Is that the first one you blew?? Just wondering if you had any leads on a good 929 bro? R1 is history and want a 900RR or a 929 now. What ya think?
yep, that was old girl with 27,000miles on here stock plugs and air filter

dont get a 900 they're garbage, if i hear anything about a 929 i'll let ya know, u looking for minty or stunt ready?
Rick929 PBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 09:19 AM   #31  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick929 PBR
yep, that was old girl with 27,000miles on here stock plugs and air filter

dont get a 900 they're garbage, if i hear anything about a 929 i'll let ya know, u looking for minty or stunt ready?

If the price is right stunt ready will suffice. Has to have a sound motor though kid.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:46 PM   #32  

i put all the f4i plastics on tha bike,and i just went ahead and put on the stock f2 gas tank.i finally got adams bike back 2 gether last night,**** looks good!!!i am gonna make his cage up probally thrusday during work.i hope we get alot of footage and alot of pic's!!!trickn look at the 954 they have n cycle trader.i would get a 929 over the 900rr,they r alot more sweeter!!!peace out bro