Pure Bred Riders - PBR Photo Gallery
www.PureBredRiders.com
Lake Helen, FL

Bike Week show at Doc's Place

Old 02-16-2006, 10:45 AM
  #1  
RickNasty.com
Thread Starter
 
Rick929 PBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: deltona
Age: 35
Posts: 1,297
Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Bike Week show at Doc's Place

Bike Week 2006 we will be performing at Doc's Place Saturday March 4th and Saturday March 11th.

They are going to block off the road in front for our shows.
Molly Hatchet is going to be there.
They are currently negotiating with Skid Row
They have a bar, dart boards, pool tables.....

And maybe a competition or two in the mean time

I will attach the flyer here within a few days

http://purebredriders.com/images/06/.../docsflyer.pdf

Last edited by Rick929 PBR; 02-23-2006 at 10:37 AM.
Rick929 PBR is offline  
Old 02-16-2006, 10:48 AM
  #2  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Age: 36
Posts: 685
shortGSXR1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

Originally Posted by Rick929 PBR
Bike Week 2006 we will be performing at Doc's Place Saturday March 4th and Saturday March 11th.

They are going to block off the road in front for our shows.
Molly Hatchet is going to be there.
They are currently negotiating with Skid Row
They have a bar, dart boards, pool tables.....

And maybe a competition or two in the mean time

I will attach the flyer here within a few days

how far is this sh** hole from daytona? if not too far def roll up there and check you guys out:YEAH
shortGSXR1000 is offline  
Old 02-16-2006, 11:26 PM
  #3  
Registered User
 
STICKYstunts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 34
Posts: 1,800
STICKYstunts is a decent person
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

Rick Im gonna try and make it to the 4th. I might be getting my bike painted that weekend so I will definetly be there on the 11th. I will holler at you before then....
STICKYstunts is offline  
Old 02-21-2006, 10:37 AM
  #4  
RickNasty.com
Thread Starter
 
Rick929 PBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: deltona
Age: 35
Posts: 1,297
Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

let me know what's up

i'll have the flyer up tomorrow
Rick929 PBR is offline  
Old 02-23-2006, 10:38 AM
  #5  
RickNasty.com
Thread Starter
 
Rick929 PBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: deltona
Age: 35
Posts: 1,297
Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

Originally Posted by shortGSXR1000
how far is this sh** hole from daytona? if not too far def roll up there and check you guys out:YEAH
It's the first exit off I-4 west, shouldn't take more than 20minutes from anywhere in Daytona
Rick929 PBR is offline  
Old 02-26-2006, 09:35 PM
  #6  
Registered User
 
Shawn742's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lake Helen, FL
Age: 35
Posts: 557
Shawn742 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

Hope to make it for one of the shows
Shawn742 is offline  
Old 02-26-2006, 09:37 PM
  #7  
Registered User
 
YOGURT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Panama City FL Spring Break Capital
Age: 36
Posts: 1,049
YOGURT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

I want to make it out for the show. I hope I can come down that weekend but I think were coming the next weekend.

YOGURT is offline  
Old 02-27-2006, 10:44 PM
  #8  
RickNasty.com
Thread Starter
 
Rick929 PBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: deltona
Age: 35
Posts: 1,297
Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

shawn, I bet you'd really like to go but it's too far of a drive

we'll be there both weekends

i put a JPG flyer on the website for anyone w/o adobe
Rick929 PBR is offline  
Old 02-28-2006, 09:21 PM
  #9  
Registered User
 
Shawn742's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lake Helen, FL
Age: 35
Posts: 557
Shawn742 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

Haha yea I might have to book a hotel or somethin

p.s. they put Pure "Breed" riders on the flyer
Shawn742 is offline  
Old 03-01-2006, 10:44 PM
  #10  
Registered User
 
Tony L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: TLstunts.com
Age: 34
Posts: 3,139
Tony L can only hope to improve
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

Originally Posted by Rick929 PBR
shawn, I bet you'd really like to go but it's too far of a drive

we'll be there both weekends

i put a JPG flyer on the website for anyone w/o adobe
We got about 100000 flyers in the shop now dont say sps never did anything for ya hahahaha
Tony L is offline  
Old 03-02-2006, 12:07 AM
  #11  
DEAD BABIES SYNDICATE
 
danherz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Conneci****, Flo-rida.
Age: 32
Posts: 829
danherz is a decent person
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

Originally Posted by Tony_HID
We got about 100000 flyers in the shop now dont say sps never did anything for ya hahahaha
tony you should prolly change your username
danherz is offline  
Old 03-02-2006, 10:31 AM
  #12  
RickNasty.com
Thread Starter
 
Rick929 PBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: deltona
Age: 35
Posts: 1,297
Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

everyone says 'breed' even when they see Bred on the shirts.....i don't get it

yea tony! nice user name

dan, you need a new avatar...unless you're just waiting for the right moment to attack:YEAH
Rick929 PBR is offline  
Old 03-02-2006, 10:38 AM
  #13  
Registered User
 
Tony L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: TLstunts.com
Age: 34
Posts: 3,139
Tony L can only hope to improve
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

Originally Posted by Rick929 PBR
everyone says 'breed' even when they see Bred on the shirts.....i don't get it

yea tony! nice user name

dan, you need a new avatar...unless you're just waiting for the right moment to attack:YEAH
i guess i should try to get that changed
Tony L is offline  
Old 03-06-2006, 08:01 PM
  #14  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Fl
Age: 35
Posts: 1,766
J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

Originally Posted by Rick929 PBR

yea tony! nice user name
sounds like some one is
J.C. is offline  
Old 03-15-2006, 06:02 PM
  #15  
Registered User
 
420gsxr1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: c'bus oHIGHo
Age: 50
Posts: 170
420gsxr1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

GREAT SHOW GUYS!!!!!!

nice talking to a few of ya in the smoking tent also!!! digidy should have come over and taken a 420 break wit me and my dude!!!! now do u remeber me ppls?? duk in a video said "the best in the land"....****, you'all aint seen ****!!!! :YEAH

420 4 life!!!!!!

420gsxr1000 is offline  
Old 03-16-2006, 07:17 AM
  #16  
Registered User
 
STICKYstunts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 34
Posts: 1,800
STICKYstunts is a decent person
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

I know you all liked me Kelm slide to Kelm stand! I should have won with that.... I cant believe ***** beat me with the "triple combo", I should have seen it coming.
STICKYstunts is offline  
Old 03-16-2006, 12:07 PM
  #17  
Registered User
 
420gsxr1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: c'bus oHIGHo
Age: 50
Posts: 170
420gsxr1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

Originally Posted by STICKYstunts
I know you all liked me Kelm slide to Kelm stand! I should have won with that.... I cant believe ***** beat me with the "triple combo", I should have seen it coming.

were you the dude on the f41 cuttin circles????? (kinda fast too)???

and the only reason that dude won was because hes a great "character" (goofy wit the croud)....and it is all about entertainment, thats all the croud cares about at least....they dont know **** about tech ****.....

420gsxr1000 is offline  
Old 03-17-2006, 04:09 PM
  #18  
Registered User
 
Shawn742's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lake Helen, FL
Age: 35
Posts: 557
Shawn742 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

Good show, nice to see some of the big names hanging around central FL
Shawn742 is offline  
Old 03-22-2006, 10:35 AM
  #19  
Registered User
 
STICKYstunts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 34
Posts: 1,800
STICKYstunts is a decent person
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

Originally Posted by 420gsxr1000
were you the dude on the f41 cuttin circles????? (kinda fast too)???

and the only reason that dude won was because hes a great "character" (goofy wit the croud)....and it is all about entertainment, thats all the croud cares about at least....they dont know **** about tech ****.....

I was on the black f4i at the first saturday show. If the bike was red, that was probably Tice.
STICKYstunts is offline  
Old 03-22-2006, 03:33 PM
  #20  
Registered User
 
420gsxr1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: c'bus oHIGHo
Age: 50
Posts: 170
420gsxr1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Week show at Doc's Place

Originally Posted by STICKYstunts
I was on the black f4i at the first saturday show. If the bike was red, that was probably Tice.
aaaaaaahhhh yea i missed the first sat show...only did the second....dude on the gsxr 1000 has a nice inside peg circle too :YEAH
420gsxr1000 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
casey f2
Bikes for Sale
6
11-01-2012 04:12 PM
shugga
Stunt Discussion
14
04-08-2006 01:15 PM
Mickey C.C.
Open Forum
34
11-20-2002 12:52 AM
CRAZY DAN
Team XMX
12
10-14-2002 12:42 AM
slinky750
Female Riders
4
10-11-2002 03:34 PM


Quick Reply: Bike Week show at Doc's Place


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.