Pure Bred Riders - PBR Photo Gallery
www.PureBredRiders.com
Lake Helen, FL

Cool Pit video

Old 08-30-2005, 12:26 PM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Pit video

Nags posted this somewhere and I forgot how much I liked it http://www.sirens-grotto.com/pitbull.wmv

i need to make a video like that with titan!
Old 08-30-2005, 01:41 PM

006LODBKNY is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cool Pit video

Awesome pic, rick..
Old 08-30-2005, 01:44 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

is that the vid with all the abused pits? if so i don't want to see that shyt again
Old 08-30-2005, 01:45 PM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
is that the vid with all the abused pits? if so i don't want to see that shyt again
i think so.....
Old 08-30-2005, 04:06 PM
RickNasty.com

it has a couple of bad pics in the beginning but the rest is good stuff
Old 08-30-2005, 07:53 PM

BLONDE BOMBER is an unknown quantity at this point

yea the beginning of that vid is sooooo sad but the rest is cool!
Old 08-31-2005, 11:55 AM

BLONDE BOMBER is an unknown quantity at this point

here's a pic of my babygirl.... Molly
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
pix 005 (2).jpg (51.6 KB, 1 views)
Old 09-02-2005, 07:41 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

check this one

http://www.the-nags.com/sorry_again_lrg.wmv
Old 09-12-2005, 05:00 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JOEJOE750 is an unknown quantity at this point

That was a great movie, i love my pits and they are like family to me. Thanks for posting that up!!!

JOEJOE
Old 09-22-2005, 01:39 AM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

cool vid...begining sucks but the rest is cool...here is a pic of my male chaos and his son....gangsta....he is just over 5 months old and already as tall as his father...gonna be a big boy...little fu(ker ate most of the couch as u can see, thats what i get for falling asleep i guess...
Attached Images
chaos real phat 016.jpg (58.4 KB, 2 views)
father and son 005.jpg (28.0 KB, 3 views)
the boyz 001.jpg (28.5 KB, 1 views)
the boyz 002.jpg (30.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 09-22-2005, 01:54 AM

heres a little story ill keep it short....
3 years ago there was a 6 year old blacklab in custer south dakota, the family had 3 kids that owned the dog. the dog was kept on a short chain and left to fend for itself most of the time out in the elements. my cousin and her new family, 2 step daughters included, lived next door. one day the kids were playing outside and she heard a short scream, then nothing......the dog for no apparent reason attacked her 6 year old step daughter, grabbed her by the throat and killed her almost instantly....the moral of this true, sad story...its not the breed, its how you raise the dog. any dog can be trained to kill or adapt to kill if its neglected enough. i will never own anything but a pitt. thay are the most loyal and smart dogs you will find. i tell mine lets go outside, the older male pushes the handle of the screen door and lets himself out, but only when i tell him to go out. ill have to tape it some day...
Old 09-26-2005, 10:16 PM
RickNasty.com

chaos is gorgeous, he filled out nice

I totally agree, in developmental psychology i'm learning about a similar principles which apply to us as well(about how we're raised)

titan is a genius off hand he has:

sit
left paw
right paw
lay down
speak
sit pretty
get up
stand up
roll over
bang
crawl
high five
stay

hand signals for:

sit
lay down
stay
roll left
roll right

go get them:

lizards
tweets
cows

go get your:

beaver
ball
basketball
rope
shark
mario

there's a vid of emily's project where she did a skit with him for her animal learning class in my forum, i'll link it soon
Old 09-26-2005, 11:16 PM

Ninja63619 is an unknown quantity at this point

Those were sad , I own 2 Pits MySelf and i hate the scum that turn them into the pitts that were in the first part of the movie.
Old 09-27-2005, 02:55 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

What exactly is 'sit pretty'?
Old 09-28-2005, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by nags
What exactly is 'sit pretty'?
sit pretty is when they sit up, front legs up and on there ***.

i have to start getting pics of the **** i have these guys do, pitts are very smart and can learn basicllt anything. mine hold a bone on therer nose till i tell them and alot of the tricks your dogs do rick. pitts are very willing to learn whatever it takes to please there owners. ive got to say, ill never own anything but a pitt....
Old 10-12-2005, 01:10 AM

Dead Game is an unknown quantity at this point

It depends what you want in a Dog....Pits are the Kngs of dogs, the show pits aka blue's (not real PIts) and merle colered dogs as well as adba are **** ME per sonally i own 7 pits and all my kids are bred true to the standerd of the old skool dog men. Any self respecting Dog man/women wouldnt treat trere dogs like the ones in the first part of the movie To them their dogs come first before them. The public is grossly misinformed and needs to wake up....FTP and **** CNN and the rest of the media bullshit
Old 05-14-2006, 08:21 AM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

nags your link didn't work.

yeah that video sucked ****.

I agree that most pits in the eyes of the public are owned by fighters or people that have no clue how to raise a dog. They have to be chosen very maticulously.

I was sitting in a parking lot the other day and seen a black couple walking into Petco here in town they had a pit with them and the kid was walking the dog, a couple came up to them and takled for about 2 seconds and then nelt down and proceeded to pet the pit(now most people would have tested the waters even with any another dog and not jumped right down in his face) but the dog was all about attention, nub was waggin.
Old 05-14-2006, 09:35 AM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

this is why they have a bad rep (I AM NOT SAYING ITS RIGHT JUST SAYING THIS IS WHY)

Dog Bite Statistics

According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, there are 4.5 million dog bite injuries annually, with 750,000 people requiring medical attention and sending 334,000 to emergency rooms

There is one dog bite every 40 seconds. Between 1980 and 1996, 304 people died from dog attacks
The Insurance Information Institute reported that insurance companies paid an estimated $250 million in dog bite liability claims in 1996.

The American Veterinary Medical Association reports that dog attacks in the U.S. are the No. 1 public health problem for children, with more than half of all children bitten by age 12. In 1997-1998 there were a total of 27 deaths across the nation from dog bites. During these two years, Rottweilers and Rottweiler crossbreeds were responsible for 12 of these deaths (44.4%), and pit bull-type dogs were involved in 6 (22.2%). These two breeds account for approximately 67% of all dog-bite related fatalities in 1997-1998.

Over a twenty-year period (1979 – 1998), the total of pit-bull related deaths equals 66 (28%), the highest percentage compared to other breeds. Since 1993, however, Rottweilers have consistently been involved in more deaths than any other breed. (Outlaw them in urban areas also)