I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
Re: Insensitive

still funny.
Old 08-13-2006, 12:52 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

od1nixer is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, I just read this **** for the first time in a year or two. I can't believe this ****, I don't remember writing most of it. I was soooo high for sooo long, my mind went off the deep end for a while.

I gotta say, though, after reading this stuff I notice alot of things I should've changed, or could make better. I don't know, maybe I'll give this **** another shot.
Old 08-19-2006, 05:04 PM

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by od1nixer
Wow, I just read this **** for the first time in a year or two. I can't believe this ****, I don't remember writing most of it. I was soooo high for sooo long, my mind went off the deep end for a while.

I gotta say, though, after reading this stuff I notice alot of things I should've changed, or could make better. I don't know, maybe I'll give this **** another shot.
So does this mean more stories about psycho chicks or no more stories? I is confused.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:25 AM

I don't know. I've been completely sober for like a month now, haven't done drugs in almost exactly a year, haven't even smoked pot for almost six months. It doesn't seem like anything interesting happens anymore. I don't even attract psychotic women like I used to. They're few and far between nowadays. I don't know what to do with myself
Old 10-12-2006, 03:09 PM

Quitter!
Old 12-13-2006, 10:29 AM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

How many great stories have we lost due to crashing boards? Really pisses me off.

OD, how you livin'?
Old 12-14-2006, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by hessogood
How many great stories have we lost due to crashing boards? Really pisses me off.
I told you this whole internet thing was just a fad.
Old 12-16-2006, 10:21 PM

My life ****ing blows right now. I'm remodeling another house in the middle of ****ing nowhere Georgia. I lost my license again, no drugs, no booze, intermittent sex. I don't know anybody, and I don't make friends real well. I guess I have a problem with telling people how retarded they are and why. I have no real reason to talk to people if I don't want to get drugs out of them, or unless I'm hammered and talking just to hear my own voice. I'm so lame; if I was a more ambitious person, I would blow my brains out.
Old 12-16-2006, 10:22 PM

You can't say **** or ****? Now I remember why we left. What the **** is this, Sunday school?
Old 12-16-2006, 10:23 PM

Nevermind, **** is safe
Old 12-18-2006, 02:58 PM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

Well since you're not going with the story's I'm going to try to pour some on for your entertainment. Pay it forward or pay it back or whatever i'm supposed to pay without exchanging money. I've got no work to do, or that i feel like doing so I'm gonna ramble a little about my weekend. Forgive my A.D.D.

I bounced out of work friday and headed south about an hour (here in the northeast distance is measured by hours and minutes) to my friend and fellow racers shop to do some work on one of my bikes. Get there Spend four hour hours, $800, a bleeding knukle and just shy of a case of hieneys getting the thing in shape to ride and eleven is rolling in so we head down the street to get some dinner before the kitchen closes up. As soon as we get through the doors the bartender is chilling the glasses for our martini's and shaking the vodka to a froth...I may like cheap beer but you **** up my martini and best believe I torch the place. But I digress. I tend to do that.

Now all night I'm getting texts and phone calls left and right. I'm too busy to pick up and talk on the phone, so I'm on text-communication only. i preffer it like that, just like I mentioned in the other thread. Now I'm going to sound like Jay-Z or whoever that guy is singing "I got this young chick she's so immature, I got this weed head chick she always catch me doin' ****, I got this french chick she love to french kiss". Sorry about the outburst, let's get back to the story. I'm going to change a few names for confidentiality. Not that it matters to the story. I've got Lindsey leaving messages cause she has no cell, she was calling as soon as i stepped out of work, wanted to come by since I haven't seen her in about a year. I've got Alexa texting all through the night, 'sorry i passed out on you last time, i'll make it up tonight if you come by'. And I've got Kim texting, she's at some party and wants if she can sober her *** up by time I'm heading home, she wants to come by. Let's set up some profiles.

Lindsey: From the town i grew up in, gone off and on with a casual dating type thing, without really dating for a long time. Little crazy, bit of a hippy (I ****ing hate hippies). But she's a good kid, got a few problems, bit treats me right. I used to pick her up and there wasn't a time I wasn't getting head by time we were out of the driveway. Little girl, great body.
Stats? I'll have to take a guess at some of these, so I'll just give you an idea.
Weight: 100lbs, soaking wet?
Height: 5'3" - 5'4"
32 B - cup?
Blonde/light blue eyes

Alexa: Think i met her on myspace and ended up meeting up one night at a bar when we were both in the same area. She found me on there and was sending me messages for like 5 months to meet her for a drink, so finally I gave in. Had a good time dated for a few months, did a couple weekend trips, brought her out with some friends. She just had the habit of drinking way too much and lacked a lot of accountability. What girl doesn't? i should duck when I say that huh? No offense intended, we're just work different. Eventually started acting like a *****y girlfriend type. That came on too soon. She had to go. Ok, stats. Great shape for her age. Not as tight as the youngins but she spends the time at the gym to keep it good.
Weight: 120?
Height: 5'6" - 5'7"
36 - C cup
Blonde/blue eyes

Cathy:
No wait, Kim. Like it matters, what the **** do you care?
A guy I know from riding is dating her friend, met through her. Hung out a couple times and had face sex one night. Entertain eachother with text messages throughout the boring days. Good kid, good personality, killer body. Very toyte. Toyte like a tigga.
Weight: 110?
Height: 5'6" - 5'8"
34 - B cup
Dirty Blonde/blue eyes.

So I'm contemplating, cause I ****ing hate sleeping alone, and after a few drinks I don't just want to sleep. Well since eight I'm telling 'em I'll be home by ten and I'll let 'em know what I'm up for. Giving myself time to make a decision later and set it up. Little did I know how much work we had to put into the bike or how long we'd be at dinner. I guess you know I wasn't home by ten, when I think I said we rushed over for kitchen closing at 11 out in the sticks. Well some calamari, a first class dinner and four belvadier martinis in and i'm heading home with my suped up bike tossed in the back. First stop, I pull into a mobil to get smokes and there's a cop parked right in front of me, sitting inside and talking to the cow behind the counter. **** beans! That's no good. I pull up to the pump and top off while I'm waiting for the guy to leave. Fifteen gallons later and Johnny Law is still in there rambling his life story. **** this. Pull out go to the next place and get smokes through one of those chessy slider windows, can't have customers in the store past 12, i guess here in the sticks they're worried about the cashiers stairing into the barrell of a musket and getting taken for $13 or something. As I'm taking the on ramp I decide, and dial Lindsey. She's obliterated. Three drinks in probably and the little thing can't walk or hold the phone to her ear. Well, she's out, I'm not driving an hour north to deal with that. Next up, Let's see what state Kim's in. She's still going strong at the party, I'm not playing taxi to swing by and get her then head an hour north to my place and have to get her back in the morning. Can't just crash there, her parents might not be cool with that, and i'm pretty sure I'm not cool with showing off my morning wood to them as I leave. Anyways, I have riding to do, I don't like **** getting in the way of my plans or getting in the way of my lack of plans. Just stay out of my way regardless ok? Alexa it is. I drop her a text, no reply.

Smoke a few cigarettes, roll a few rumble strips, bounce a few potholes. The bike in the back is barely standing and it's a good thing i shut the gas off because what was in the carb is now soaking my toolbox. I give one of the roommates a call to see what's going on at his company holiday party...I could always crash that. He sounds lamely sober, so that call ends quick. Make a couple more calls and nothing is happening so I say **** it, and chalk it up to some **** and tissues.

I get home at about 1, or maybe two, who knows....one roommate pulls in as i'm getting there, he walks in the basement and i walk up to the backdoor. Someone's in the hottub. So I walk into the porch, into the house grab a beer and walk back outside to the hottub. The roommate that owns the place is in the hottub with this house mouse that used to come around about a year or so ago.

At the time I wasn't living in the place..I was a few towns over sharing a place with my brother and his freeloading girlfriend, don't even get me started on her. So I wasn't living there but I spent enough time that I had my assgroves in my cussion of the couch. This girl used to come by and get wasted with us. She'd end up on the couch with me after everyone left or went to sleep, get naked, have our fun and pass out. She'd get up after a couple hours and crawl into my roommates bed. Good. As much as I hate to sleep alone this couch is not big enough for my comfort and her ghetto booty. But we haven't seen her much for a while. Just a brief appearance at a party we had a month or two ago when I was with another psycho for another story.

So roommate's in the tub with this chick, she's wasted, he's wasted. "How's your new plan on not boozing, being productive and studying for a CPA?" Yeah thought so. Wining and dining this piece of *** that i wouldn't let treat to a supersize a combo meal turned into Jager shots at some local hole in the wall. Great. I contemplate relazing in the tub but I don't have the inclination to listen to anyones voice. I go to the couch, to flick the channels. Thirty seconds and she comes in, followed by the roommate. He gives her some clothes and gets in the shower. She gets dressed in warm ups jumps on the couch and puts her head on my thigh. No thanks, i'm not in the mood for this girl. I think I've come to realize I just don't like her whiney voice and her negative persona. I get up, pop a couple muscle relaxers and head to bed.

She still on the couch in the morning. How'd that $120 dinner and $80 bar tab treat you buddy? Sucker! I get up do an hour on the cycle and my workout, she's still on the couch. Ok, I'm off to NH to ride something with an engine. Let's see if last night was worth the money.

I know pretty uneventfull weekend so far huh? You guys picture my lovely car ride to NH, I'm going to go have a smoke and maybe I'll pick this back up after, if there's any interest that is. I'm just rambling here to make the clock turn.

Last edited by hessogood; 12-18-2006 at 03:04 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:21 PM

ratherbewalking is an unknown quantity at this point

bump!!
Old 05-20-2009, 05:57 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

LOL wooooooooooooooooooooooow never saw this thread.. Funny ****

Last edited by T-Dubby; 05-20-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:05 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
LOL wooooooooooooooooooooooow never saw this thread.. Funny ****
this thread is a classic.