Clutch control 2009 cancelled!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 02:42 PM

Scotty7one7 is a decent person
Clutch control 2009 cancelled!!!

MIGHT BE A REPOST...just got this myspace request..add if u wanna get the details

clutch control is cancelled!!!

http://www.myspace.com/498354621

the official clutch control boycott myspace page
Old 09-15-2009, 09:39 AM

vagixxer6 is a decent person
Re: Clutch control 2009 cancelled!!!

whats the deal with this, why is there a boycott????
Old 09-15-2009, 10:12 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by vagixxer6
whats the deal with this, why is there a boycott????
The promoter stiffed a bunch of riders last year
Old 09-15-2009, 07:10 PM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

I remember jessica maine telling me something about the promoter cheating her outa money.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:17 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

bikestyles-chub is a decent person

jessica maine?...who the **** is that?.......clutch control is goin down.......hes payin....get over it.........team bikestyles riders bill d and bubash are takin the money anyways..........stay home and cry.....were killin the street ride....
Old 09-15-2009, 07:28 PM

Scotty7one7 is a decent person

it was suppose to be funny, at least i thought who ever made the myspace page did a funny job...oh well.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:37 PM

its funny...but im just sayin, i dont know who was or wasnt paid, i just want to go see my buudies from bmore and mass mayhem, and dfl from jerzey......street killas....holla
Old 09-15-2009, 09:27 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bikestyles-chub
its funny...but im just sayin, i dont know who was or wasnt paid, i just want to go see my buudies from bmore and mass mayhem, and dfl from jerzey......street killas....holla
woohoo i made the list a philly/bmore weekend is in order
Old 09-15-2009, 09:53 PM

JohnR is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i think the bmore crew will be there friday for some street killin and dvd footage.....but i think we are headin back fri night for some bmore streets sat and sun
Old 09-15-2009, 10:14 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

jessica maine?...who the **** is that?.......clutch control is goin down.......hes payin....get over it.........team bikestyles riders bill d and bubash are takin the money anyways..........stay home and cry.....were killin the street ride....
you dont know who jessica maine is??put that cheezeburger down and pay a little more attention to the scene there guyid cry too if i got stiffed for a payout
Old 09-15-2009, 11:07 PM

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by loogie
you dont know who jessica maine is??put that cheezeburger down and pay a little more attention to the scene there guyid cry too if i got stiffed for a payout
Old 09-15-2009, 11:52 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

STreets........**** the comp
Old 09-16-2009, 12:19 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Stop lying CHUBBZ you dont wanna see none of them u came to see me... LOL lets getthe streets shaking that weekend!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Stop lying CHUBBZ you dont wanna see none of them u came to see me... LOL lets getthe streets shaking that weekend!!!
street killing all weekend i can't wait. i don't care who bails on me i'll drive down solo this time.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
im jokin, its you im goin to kick it with...hollaaaaaa
Old 09-16-2009, 12:43 AM

are you serious *******?....jessica maine is garbage, go wear ed hardy and suck la ****, she aint nowhere...no comps no shows and im at everyone ******.........dont start ****..mind your biznasss......i forgot your from cali....dont make me have bullo beat you up, hahahahahah
Old 09-16-2009, 12:45 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

im jokin, its you im goin to kick it with...hollaaaaaa
I know I know! lol see ya soon!
Old 09-16-2009, 12:46 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

are you serious *******?....jessica maine is garbage, go wear ed hardy and suck la ****, she aint nowhere...no comps no shows and im at everyone ******.........dont start ****..mind your biznasss......i forgot your from cali....dont make me have bullo beat you up, hahahahahah
just busting your *****..no disrespect meant...dont sick bullo on me please..personally i like to see hot chicks try to ride and think its fuct if they got shorted,but your right it aint mi biznasss
Old 09-16-2009, 12:47 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i
Old 09-16-2009, 12:53 AM

just busting your *****..no disrespect meant...dont sick bullo on me please..personally i like to see hot chicks try to ride and think its fuct if they got shorted,but your right it aint mi biznasss
bullo..hahahahah....thats my boy, it was funny.....keep it core.......i dont know about money......i wasnt there......but jessica?..hahahahahah...she should pay to be there..hahahahaah

Quick Reply: Clutch control 2009 cancelled!!!