Whos Going To Laconia Bike Week?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 03:47 AM

Tony L can only hope to improve
Whos Going To Laconia Bike Week?

June 9-17th I'll be there with a few friends. just wanted to see who's showing up.

http://www.laconiamcweek.com/
Old 06-01-2007, 02:06 PM

CPat is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Whos Going To Laconia Bike Week?

anyone who goes is MORE THEN WELCOME to crash at my place about 40 minutes from Laconia. We're going to throw a crazy party, bring the pit bikes cause there's a ton of room to set up an insane course and have some races. Bonfires, chaos, smoke shows, whatever....tear it up.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:15 PM

ftrain is a decent person

I will be up there. Been going th elast 5 years. We have a house up in Laconia for the week. THe best part of bike week is the Gunstock hill climb on Wednesday.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:17 PM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

I will be there and the ride in sky is the ****.......I have a place in alton bay right off the rotary....
Old 06-01-2007, 05:08 PM

Alton is about 15 minutes from me down 28 (I live in Pittsfield).

So you guys that are gonna be up here....y'all wanna come party? When are you guys getting up here?
Old 06-01-2007, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Speedfreak Chic
Alton is about 15 minutes from me down 28 (I live in Pittsfield).

So you guys that are gonna be up here....y'all wanna come party? When are you guys getting up here?

For sure....I will be up on tues night or Wed morning but I wanna try and catch the Hill climb soo...prob Tues
Old 06-01-2007, 06:44 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

I was born in sanford and i have a ton of family in wells beach. so i'll be staying in town till i gotta head to starboys stuntfest.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:49 PM

Tony y'all know you're more than welcome to destry my place....I mean....crash here. lol. I'm building a 50 track this week I think since I don't have to work, never-ending bonfire pit, plenty of beer and stuff...hotel CPat is in full effect, lol.

In other news, if y'all are interested..........next Saturday is the kick-off to Laconia.

So check it out its that time of the season again and this year SpeedFreak is teaming up with Dynasty Crew for a group ride to Laconia Bike week on this coming Sat. the 9th.

The SpeedFreak crew will be meeting up in Taunton ( Exit 13B off Route 24.) at the K.F.C. parking lot at 10am. We will be doing coffee and **** til 11am. Then at 11am SHARP! we will be rolling out to meet the Dynasty Crew.

The Dynasty Crew will be meeting up at Good Times in Somerville at 11am and will be waiting for the SpeedFreak crew to roll through at around 11:30.

Once joined up we all will roll out to Laconia Bike week together at 12 noon SHARP!....

So any person or crew wishing to roll with Dynasty Crew and SpeedFreak can just show up at either meeting spot at the above times. Be sure to be a lil early and fuled up in advance as we are not waitting for squids and straggelers.

SpeedFreak will be filming for our DVD project so wear your crews colors, vest's and T shirts to rep your crew.

Spread the word and hope to see you all there.

PLEASE REPOST!!!
Old 06-01-2007, 11:48 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

If Tony is going....HMMMMMMM,,,,,.....WELL!!!!!!!! I Don't Know????? Tony get's Real Touchy with some alcohol in him!!!!

He keeps trying to TEA BAG everyone!!!! Teabag stunts.com not TLstunts.com is the new address!
Old 06-01-2007, 11:50 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

TONY!!!!! NO PICS THIS TIME!
Old 06-02-2007, 12:52 AM

lmao.....Frankie, no pics doesn't mean no film!!!!
Old 06-02-2007, 12:54 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

wednnesday is the day teach will be at gunstock right? I'm gonna try and head up if I have my bike going by then.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:14 AM

Weds Gunstock day...the Hill Climb and all that.

I'm working on putting together an event to benefit "A million thanks", that organization that's helping support the troops by gathering cards to mail overseas. As soon as I have everything confirmed then I'll post it up here.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

i'll be aroiund...got a halftime show at NHIS for something on someday, not sure when.

tony, hit me up...you got a place to crash and maybe a bike to ride
Old 06-04-2007, 08:34 PM

gixxer kid is a decent person

Hell yeah you know I'll be there,got a house with a stuntin paking lot and trailers with about 8 fine chicks in em' hit me up if you fell like goin to the spot.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:25 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

teach you **** you forgot to tell him that on the 10th we will be performing at gunstock mountain for an event called flipfest 11 am to 4 pm check it out an drink some beers
-mike
Old 06-05-2007, 10:25 AM

I'll bring 'em out to Gunstock guys. lol...I think I'm kinda the tour guide/travel agent for this one.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:36 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ZANNMANN
teach you **** you forgot to tell him that on the 10th we will be performing at gunstock mountain for an event called flipfest 11 am to 4 pm check it out an drink some beers
-mike

Thanks for the times. I'll be there.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Speedfreak Chic
Tony y'all know you're more than welcome to destry my place....I mean....crash here. lol. I'm building a 50 track this week I think since I don't have to work, never-ending bonfire pit, plenty of beer and stuff...hotel CPat is in full effect, lol.

In other news, if y'all are interested..........next Saturday is the kick-off to Laconia.

So check it out its that time of the season again and this year SpeedFreak is teaming up with Dynasty Crew for a group ride to Laconia Bike week on this coming Sat. the 9th.

The SpeedFreak crew will be meeting up in Taunton ( Exit 13B off Route 24.) at the K.F.C. parking lot at 10am. We will be doing coffee and **** til 11am. Then at 11am SHARP! we will be rolling out to meet the Dynasty Crew.

The Dynasty Crew will be meeting up at Good Times in Somerville at 11am and will be waiting for the SpeedFreak crew to roll through at around 11:30.

Once joined up we all will roll out to Laconia Bike week together at 12 noon SHARP!....

So any person or crew wishing to roll with Dynasty Crew and SpeedFreak can just show up at either meeting spot at the above times. Be sure to be a lil early and fuled up in advance as we are not waitting for squids and straggelers.

SpeedFreak will be filming for our DVD project so wear your crews colors, vest's and T shirts to rep your crew.

Spread the word and hope to see you all there.

PLEASE REPOST!!!
UPDATE ON SATURDAYS GROUP RIDE!!!!!!

Nault's Suzuki in Manchester will be hosting a group ride lunch at their open house at 2pm on Saturday. This way our NH Freak's can meet up with us before we roll into Laconia, and also we can get some food and drinks that Nault's is graciously supplying to us just for rolling in and visiting their new Suzuki location. They're really excited, so let's give them a great turn out!!!!

Nault's Suzuki is located on Second Street in Manchester directly across from Nault's Honda.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:45 AM

This is what Drew had sent out Passit on.....:YEAH :YEAH

Quick Reply: Whos Going To Laconia Bike Week?