Super Streetbike Magazine Bike Night Out Aug 26th

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 04:47 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person
Re: Super Streetbike Magazine Bike Night Out Aug 26th

interesting thread...

ive invited yall out to a show or two last year (hin san diego, as well as the gay *** freakfest) neither time did yall show up.

tell ya what... kendall, tony, mikey D.
next weekend Sept 9th. I have a 25,000 person stunt show for the Hot Import Nights at Sam Boyd STadium in Las Vegas NV.
U guys carpool it up and make the trip. Ill get you in on the show.

although SSB doesnt cover the event... I've done over 8 of them in the past year and a half! LOL

-Kane
Old 09-01-2006, 05:15 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by SoCalRPM
If you guys only knew how much I stick up for all of you everyday... everyday.... I'm not looking for brown nosing. I'm looking for help.

you mean this whole time i didnt have to pretend to like you!? jesus... now ya tell me! LOL

Old 09-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Mikey showed up to freakfest and wasnt able to find you and your phone was off or something. so we went to the local spot. didnt freakfest turn out to be a joke anyhow. i remember you showed up on sunday afternoon and rode with us instead. i woulda went but everyone said you didnt even really get to ride
Originally Posted by Kaneone
interesting thread...

ive invited yall out to a show or two last year (hin san diego, as well as the gay *** freakfest) neither time did yall show up.

next weekend Sept 9th. I have a 25,000 person stunt show for the Hot Import Nights at Sam Boyd STadium in Las Vegas NV.

although SSB doesnt cover the event... I've done over 8 of them in the past year and a half! LOL

-Kane
Old 09-01-2006, 07:52 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

interesting thread...

-Kane

Haha im pretty sure I wasnt invited to those things....im sure Mikey and Tony were, but im sure not me .....

Um, hell, im down to do the show. Im not going to be able to make it to AZ this weekend im pretty sure because its rent time.....but I can make next weekend.

However, I think Mikey will probably be in Fresno? For that other competition deal. I was also going to go there, but im in charge at work now, so no taking days off for the next three weeks for me....and that event requires us to be there wed-sun.....I cant take three days off

Last edited by LivingCanvas; 09-01-2006 at 08:03 PM.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:03 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Hey ****ers I've not read anything but the last page, come to VEGAS and ride at HIN!!!! My god I need to catch up after a month of a ****ed hand I went backwards, ****!
Old 09-01-2006, 09:39 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pat-trick
yea its going to cost me $1,600 just in gas round trip. good times.

cant wait to get back out there. i had a blast a couple of weeks ago.

damn 1600 bucks!! well gas is going down here so you can spend more at the bar!!
Old 09-01-2006, 09:55 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by socalstunts
Its all about who you know and how much time and money you put into EVERYTHING, not just lot practicing. All you stunters out there that want to do something with this sport need to open your eyes.

Practice is great, but if you ain't using those skills anywhere else but the lot, your not going to go anywhere.

Making your bike look presentable. IMAGE is everything to people and to SPONSORS. And when it does look good, you need to take it out places... comps, bike nights, shows, events, etc.

Personality?? If you aren't walking around talking to people i.e. sponsors, booths, clubs, everyone, etc., NO ONE IS GOING TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! You don't have to brown nose, but you do need to let people know who you are and what you do.

It takes a lot of time and MONEY to make things happen. If you can't man up to that, then don't complain about where you stand in the industry.

If you guys have any questions, hit me up 760-583-9165. I have done a lot and have been pretty successful so far. I will help you if you need it, but you need to teach me how to do circles... haha...

i practice on the street also,how do you think i got so good at out running to popo????

and my other (pretty bike)is in ssb oct page 15..at the top.. alot of places around pa want insurance for an event.. thats fine but now there is a problem?? who is gonna pay for it?? example... for a show that was held in quakertown pa last year it cost drew and myself 900 bucks for 1 day for a 1 mill dollar policy.....
but if it rained... we didint get our money back..i am not afraid to take a chance on money or even a ticket as long as long as noone gets hurt,we can all look back and laugh!!!

it took alot of steps to get that show approved and i am getting one approved as we speak same place same time diff year.. hopeing to get twice the amount of people......the only complaint that the township had was we were lighting fires and wheelieing thru them.... lol.......

the prob wasnt the fires,not the wheelies,it was ****ing up the parking lot!!!!that was the prob.... hopeing this year to get the dyno guy there,and maybe a wheelie machine??and any vendors that want to come out let me know!!

the more the merrier!!
Old 09-02-2006, 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
Hey ****ers I've not read anything but the last page, come to VEGAS and ride at HIN!!!! My god I need to catch up after a month of a ****ed hand I went backwards, ****!

If nothing else itll be cool to rde with you Nick
Old 09-02-2006, 04:30 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

haha now that I can ride you should see all the gay **** I'm doing, ahah. I need to tell you the new hotness that I'm not good enough to do but has your name all over it! Still working on pics I have all yours setup how would you like them, CD ok?
Old 09-02-2006, 10:52 PM
Two Tone

haha now that I can ride you should see all the gay **** I'm doing, ahah. I need to tell you the new hotness that I'm not good enough to do but has your name all over it! Still working on pics I have all yours setup how would you like them, CD ok?
hi nick
Old 09-02-2006, 10:54 PM
Two Tone

interesting thread...

-Kane
sounds like a plan dude. If your offer still stands we wanna do it. I wrecked good today. got road rash and some other stuff but hopefully i'll be good to go by then. PM more info or something
Old 09-03-2006, 02:05 PM

Yessir Cd is just fine. Thanks!
Old 09-03-2006, 02:29 PM

Oh and about this thread....

Well it seems that right after all this whining, we had our day in the sun and got some really big opportunities......

So, I apologize if I have offended any one. I was just trying to say that we felt left out I guess. Sorry again.

Ya know, it never fails.....like when you order a part, and the thing takes forever to get to your house.......then you cant wait any longer and you call the company up and b|tch and complain.....then later that day you check your mail and lo and behold, there is your part your ordered. Then you feel like an ***. I feel like an ***
Old 09-03-2006, 06:23 PM
Two Tone

i saw socal john there yesterday but im not sure he stayed when we got there. if so, thanks for any coverage you may have got.

yesterday was a full day of pain for me but i must say it was one of the greatest days i have ever had since riding.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:37 AM

SoCalRPM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tony Carbajal
i saw socal john there yesterday but im not sure he stayed when we got there. if so, thanks for any coverage you may have got.

yesterday was a full day of pain for me but i must say it was one of the greatest days i have ever had since riding.
I was on my way out and you guys pulled up. I shot a bunch of pics. Should be up on SoCal by the end of the week or so.

JZ