Biketoberfest Events..

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 09:52 PM
2 Up or Shut Up

wheeliesteve is an unknown quantity at this point
Biketoberfest Events..

All right here it is. As everyone knows Glen will be having stunters at the Municipal Stadium Friday and Saturday evening. Saturday during the day our sponsor Full Throttle Rider has rented the Greyhound track parking lot. It will be open to riders from 10am to 6pm. During that time riders sponsored by Full Throttle Rider will be performing at Noon, 3pm and 6pm. That includes us, Kyle Woods, Joe Dryden (Vertical Outlaws), Aaron Brunelle and Jacob Brunelle (Geared Up). Vendor space is available and I have map info on the parking lot for those interested. PM me if you need more info. Again this is an open ride that is FREE. Spectators will be able to come and watch for FREE. Vendor space will be limited. After this shuts down we'll be headed over to the Municipal Stadium to raise hell for the rest of the night.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:34 AM

TwistedVixen is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Biketoberfest Events..

Cool deal. I sent ya a PM.
Old 08-24-2005, 10:01 AM
www.warpedtoys.com

WarpedToys is a decent person

Ok got a question.

One show is at Municipal Stadium Friday and Saturday evening is that like 6pm until ??? both nights or will there be more be happening on Saturday?

The other show is at Greyhound track parking lot on Saturday Noon, 3pm and 6pm.

Why not do the shows on different days or if the first show is practice on friday have the one at the dog track on Friday and other on Saturday. That would seem to make a bit more sense then 2 events on the same day, at least for vendors because we would have to pick one or the other show.

or maybe I just missed something.
Old 08-24-2005, 10:38 AM
2 Up or Shut Up

wheeliesteve is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, here it is again. i believe you can ride all day fri and sat at municipal stadium. the greyhound track is right off of international speedway and will be open to all riders. it is just a better location. woods,brunelle's, joe vertical and I will be doing shows at the specified times. after the final show we have to shut it down(who knows maybe it will go longer). municipal stadium will be open until everyone decides to leave. so if there is a ton of people riding at midnight it will still be open.
Old 08-24-2005, 02:48 PM

TwistedVixen is an unknown quantity at this point

All I need to know is who to get in touch with for the vendor info. I got calendars to sell, man. LoL
Old 08-29-2005, 10:28 AM

R1Fast is an unknown quantity at this point

Steve,
Your post reads as if All riders will be able to ride???

The only riding will be by the "Full Throttle Sponsored" riders only right??(aka- You Woods, ect...)

As for the Municiple Stadiums 4th year running,,, All Riders will be allowed to tear it up. We have a little more room and have opened up that nice LOOONNNGGG road in the back..

I look forward to watching yalls demo over at the Greyhound track.. I want to see what your rockin on that new SuperChicken..
Bigg Ups to QMI/Full Throttle Rider for stepping:thumb
Old 08-31-2005, 10:42 AM

Kyle XXX is an unknown quantity at this point

The Greayhound track will be open for all STUNT riders to ride. You must wear helmet gloves and some kind of armor or jacket. We are going to limit how many riders are out there at a time & if your reckless then your out of here!

The Full Throttle riders will be putting on demo's that day. Steve will have the new suer chicken & I will have my new Speed Triple & the imfamous Rocket 3.....

The Sat, Oct 22, Full Throttle show is FREE for all.....

The show will end around 6pm.....

After the show we ALL are going over to the Municiple statium to go CLUTCH IT UP with Glen & his crew!

email Wheelie steve with any questions. Do NOT email me here I never check this site unless I get a phone call that I need to go post about something...

Last edited by Kyle XXX; 08-31-2005 at 10:45 AM.