Re: Bicycle video ( street riding )

Originally Posted by Felces
i lvoed the music in this one lol
Old 10-23-2005, 06:09 PM

Rev-Limit is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a question for you guys
I really want to make a video before it gets to cold and starts to snow
What kind of video cameras are you using and do you know any good video cameras under 700$
Old 10-23-2005, 06:14 PM

i-dub is a decent person

JVC DVL725U

Old 10-23-2005, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by i-dub
JVC DVL725U

Its under 700 right??
Old 10-23-2005, 06:59 PM

i-dub is a decent person

yah we got it in canada and it was like 300-400 its probably less now... plus thats canadian money ..
Old 10-23-2005, 11:03 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Here are the classics.

the first music vid they made.
http://media.putfile.com/firstmovie33

first 50 foot stoppie
http://media.putfile.com/stoppies2

That one vid you were talkin about
http://media.putfile.com/short1

some spreader vids
http://media.putfile.com/spreaders

not really that old but I just had to add it in because how funny he looks with a shaved head
http://media.putfile.com/ohdamnBP

damn dude you got my **** on LOCK :YEAH :YEAH
Old 10-23-2005, 11:06 PM

Lol
Old 10-23-2005, 11:10 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by i-dub
i lvoed the music in this one lol

haha, my lil sister was listening to her radio that day, i really shoulda added some tunes
Old 10-23-2005, 11:14 PM

i-dub is a decent person

she likes nsync?
Old 10-23-2005, 11:18 PM
Don't read this.

guess so
Old 10-24-2005, 12:11 AM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

the camera me and wheeliealex have is the best one you can get for your dollar I think. Its a JVC its about 700 bucks and that was like 3 years ago when I got it... Im not sure how much it would be now though.... They may not even make it anymore.. WheelieAlex accidently broke his.. Make sure you dont pass your cameras to your friends it may be gangsta and all but you really look goofy when your camera is in 3 pieces on the ground.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:15 AM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

Gotta bump this one sorry it's one of my favorite vids.. Love the style he looks like he has rubber legs or somethin...
Old 12-12-2005, 02:30 PM

Crazy_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Gotta bump this one sorry it's one of my favorite vids.. Love the style he looks like he has rubber legs or somethin...
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????
Old 12-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Don't read this.

don't do that anymore pauly
Old 12-12-2005, 03:21 PM

DIdnt think it would make it long like this lol i thought would have gotten more lenght not width
Old 12-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Don't read this.

either way, anymore that three (???) is to much
Old 12-12-2005, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
either way, anymore that three (???) is to much
Okey dokey then THey should make us are own up and coming section for bike riders :-D
Old 12-12-2005, 03:40 PM
Don't read this.

we got one, your in it.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:51 PM

Ha ha ha very funny man
Old 12-12-2005, 04:07 PM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person

Sweet vid! some nice moves. I havent tried circles holdin onto something...
Your clickers are smooth!!! i used to do them perfect but not my front end is dropping, maybe due to slightly buckled wheel touching a pad, even my surfing is suffering!
I like wheelies, while putting feet in surf position, then surfing as soon as wheel touches!

Quick Reply: Bicycle video ( street riding )