Middleschoolers address and phone number . .

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 02:27 PM

riot is an unknown quantity at this point
Middleschoolers address and phone number . .

i know how much you guys hate schoolers fagot ***. GIve him a call or send him a letter .

****MOD EDIT***

This is personal info that was not given out by the user. You have a problem, Talk to me directly

CruiserErik

Last edited by CruiserErik; 07-10-2005 at 10:53 PM.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:30 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough
Re: Middleschoolers address and phone number . .

faris micheal, HAHAHAHAHA!
Old 07-09-2005, 02:32 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

haha.go ahead and call..............you guys are funny
Old 07-09-2005, 02:35 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

if you really want to wast money on long distance i guess thats cool........
Old 07-09-2005, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by middleschooler
if you really want to wast money on long distance i guess thats cool........
Damn you are dumber than I ****** thought I just posted your information on 3 different sites of people who despise you. Keep track of your mail, I would like to see your parents find out what a lil ****** they have attempted to raise.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:44 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

damn thats fuked up what you did ! posting up his adress like that and his phone number .. i'm not backin up schooler here but thats crossing the line... i'd have to call you a faget for that one
Old 07-09-2005, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
damn thats fuked up what you did ! posting up his adress like that and his phone number .. i'm not backin up schooler here but thats crossing the line... i'd have to call you a faget for that one
ANd id have to tell you to shut your ****** trap. I could give a *** less bout your opinion so keep it to yourself biitch. He hijacked my my for sale thread, which is kinda of important, so understand what you dealin with before you open your mouth like a bittch
Old 07-09-2005, 02:49 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by riot
ANd id have to tell you to shut your ****** trap. I could give a *** less bout your opinion so keep it to yourself biitch. He hijacked my my for sale thread, which is kinda of important, so understand what you dealin with before you open your mouth like a bittch
whatever you fake *** internet gangsta .. why are you calling me a ***** you child .. ima talk all the **** i want about you or whoever the *** i want. so i guess you need to shut your fukin trap and learn how to spell you moron big deal nobody wanted to buy your weak *** fiddy just as no one wantin to buy his so boo fukin hooo go cry on your mommys lap

dont talk anymore **** to me unless youre gonna come to SF and say it 2 me other than that i could give a *** what you say you dumba$$
Old 07-09-2005, 02:52 PM

whatever you fake *** internet gangsta .. why are you calling me a ***** you child .. ima talk all the **** i want about you or whoever the *** i want. so i guess you need to shut your fukin trap and learn how to spell you moron big deal nobody wanted to buy your weak *** fiddy just as no one wantin to buy his so boo fukin hooo go cry on your mommys lap

dont talk anymore **** to me unless youre gonna come to SF and say it 2 me other than that i could give a *** what you say you dumba$$

hahah, yeah , im a internet gangtsa. Look at you tough guy. Ill stay away from that fagot *** town, but if you really want to talk ****, i just pmed you my phone number. Well see how tough you are Mr. hardass. I was just telling you to mind your business, because you dont know the reason, but you got to come and be all tough. AND by the way, FAGET is spelled with an o, fagot. Damn, you would think you would know that living in San Fran with teh rest of the fagots.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:58 PM

By the way you silly stupid lil biitch, the only **** i spelled wrong is the BAD words because they get censored. You ****** kids are so ignorant.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:01 PM
$$$$$$$

you really are a dumba$$ i feel sorry for you
1st of all you didnt pm me ****
2nd of all go buy hood to hood DVD see how gay SF is
3rd of all you needed better parents
and last but defintly not least
i hope you crash your bike and total it you idiot
Old 07-09-2005, 03:05 PM

you really are a dumba$$ i feel sorry for you
1st of all you didnt pm me ****
2nd of all go buy hood to hood DVD see how gay SF is
3rd of all you needed better parents
and last but defintly not least
i hope you crash your bike and total it you idiot
First of all you shouldnt wish that upon anyone.
Second of all, i did pm you, hop on aim, well discuss it there.
This is the best you could come up with?
You need to go get a education tough guy, im not the one who is going to be selling used cars for the rest of my life.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:07 PM

swat1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't We All Get Along?lol
Old 07-09-2005, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by swat1
Can't We All Get Along?lol
I just like getting these kids all amped up. **** keeps me enterained while im at work. Everyone is an internet gangsta around these parts :YEAH
Old 07-09-2005, 03:12 PM
$$$$$$$

i'm 19 jackass .. what were you doin when u were 19 if you are even 19 ?? masturbatin to ****? i have a job and make on average almost 1000-1500 a month .. were you doin at that at 19 i doubt it .. and plus u live in the middle of the boomies where population is at a all time low of about i give u max 10 thousand people i live in a urban enviroment not the boomies so yes we do have gay people here and black people and asian people and anyone and everyone Darius comes to ride inSF is he gay 2 now youre a fukin jackass ..oh and as a matter of fact i'm at work right now. its a slow day and ****** like you amuse me here on stuntlife .. first you say you sent me a PM with your phone number that was BS then you say get on AIM we'll "handle" it there .. you cant handle **** through a computer. and dude just stop it already . i'm at work i have nothing better to do in the morning than browse stuntlife .. you on the other hand are at home proly gettin off on this stuff. i'm gonna be the adult here and stop postin in this stupid little thread of yours i just wanted to say that you were a *** for postin someones adress and phone number online ...
Old 07-09-2005, 03:16 PM

i'm 19 jackass .. what were you doin when u were 19 if you are even 19 ?? masturbatin to ****? i have a job and make on average almost 1000-1500 a month .. were you doin at that at 19 i doubt it .. and plus u live in the middle of the boomies where population is at a all time low of about i give u max 10 thousand people i live in a urban enviroment not the boomies so yes we do have gay people here and black people and asian people and anyone and everyone Darius comes to ride inSF is he gay 2 now youre a fukin jackass ..oh and as a matter of fact i'm at work right now. its a slow day and ****** like you amuse me here on stuntlife .. first you say you sent me a PM with your phone number that was BS then you say get on AIM we'll "handle" it there .. you cant handle **** through a computer. and dude just stop it already . i'm at work i have nothing better to do in the morning than browse stuntlife .. you on the other hand are at home proly gettin off on this stuff. i'm gonna be the adult here and stop postin in this stupid little thread of yours i just wanted to say that you were a *** for postin someones adress and phone number online ...
Im not gonna discuss my life story with you homey, but i grew up in a bigger city than you would think, and I live in a capital city right now. BUT no, he deserves it, and im only 21, so get your facts straight. Im done arguing with you. good game
Old 07-09-2005, 03:18 PM
$$$$$$$

word good game .. but no need for the name calling .. you shoulda just said mind your own buisness instead of all that nonsense
see ya on the threads
Old 07-09-2005, 03:21 PM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmmm.... I think I'm gonna have to send his parents alittle letter in the mail
Old 07-09-2005, 03:22 PM

word good game .. but no need for the name calling .. you shoulda just said mind your own buisness instead of all that nonsense
see ya on the threads
see man, everyone takes this internet **** so seroiusly, and im just here to make a mockery of it is all. Nothing against you, you dont know the situation, but that was point. This kid started talking ****, saying my big bike was stolen, cant have that. He pms me talking all this ****, well this shut him up for aminute. Im not gonna post in this thread no more, im sure it will get deleted sooner or later.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Felces
hmmmm.... I think I'm gonna have to send his parents alittle letter in the mail
o and felces . . .do it

Quick Reply: Middleschoolers address and phone number . .