off subject but i hate posers....

Old 06-22-2005, 02:23 AM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person
Re: off subject but i hate posers....

yeah buddy, i'm sure you got alot of room to talk, after all, you're so good you don't even wear a lid!!! i can hardly wait for darwin's theory to catch up with you.
Old 06-22-2005, 02:39 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by D. STUNTER
YEA I FU(KIN HATE POSERS......ESPECCIALLY LITTLE KIDS WHO GET ON HERE WHO STUNT BICYCLES AND THINK THERE COOL ****...NOONE WHO STUNTS A BICYCLE SHOULD EVER GET ON HERE TALKIN **** ABOUT A SPORTBIKE RIDER..EVEN IF THEY WERE DOWN SH!TTY POWER WHEELIES THEY STILL SHOWED YOU UP CUZ YOUR ON A BICYCLE! SORRY BUT THEY WERENT POSERS YA'LL ARE POSERS!!! ITS NOT LIKE THEY WERE CLAIMING TO BE HARDCORE STUNTERS. THEY WERE JUST OUT RIDIN..ANYWAYZ I JUST HAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST CUZ YALL BICYCLE **** ARE STARTIN TO **** ME OFF.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 06-22-2005, 02:42 AM

D. STUNTER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nickalltogether
yeah buddy, i'm sure you got alot of room to talk, after all, you're so good you don't even wear a lid!!! i can hardly wait for darwin's theory to catch up with you.
I WEAR A LID EVERYWHERE I GO....JUST NOT FOR PICS
THAT WAS ON MY STREET AT ABOUT 20 MPH......BUT WUT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME SAYIN THERE POSERS IM NOT A POSER I GOT ROOM TO TALK....MIND UR BUISNESS
Old 06-22-2005, 02:51 AM

IM USALLY NOT ONE TO TALK **** ESPECCIALLY OVER THE COMPUTER!! CUZ I USALLY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO BUT SINCE ITS 2:00 AM IM JUST SITTIN AT HOME I THOUGHT I HAD TIME TO SAY WUT WAS ON MY MIND ECPECCIALLY ABOUT A SPORTBIKE RIDER BEING A POSER EVEN THOUGH HE HAS A REAL BIKE AND THE GUY WHO POSTED THE THREAD HAS A BICYCLE!!
IVE SEEN THIS A FEW TIMES ON HERE AND I JUST DONT THINK A BICYCLE "STUNTER" HAS THE RIGHT TO CALL A GUY ON A SPORTBIKE DOIN WHEELIES A POSER! BUT THATS JUST MY
Old 06-22-2005, 06:39 AM

randomjibrish is an unknown quantity at this point

YEA I FU(KIN HATE POSERS......ESPECCIALLY LITTLE KIDS WHO GET ON HERE WHO STUNT BICYCLES AND THINK THERE COOL ****...NOONE WHO STUNTS A BICYCLE SHOULD EVER GET ON HERE TALKIN **** ABOUT A SPORTBIKE RIDER..EVEN IF THEY WERE DOWN SH!TTY POWER WHEELIES THEY STILL SHOWED YOU UP CUZ YOUR ON A BICYCLE! SORRY BUT THEY WERENT POSERS YA'LL ARE POSERS!!! ITS NOT LIKE THEY WERE CLAIMING TO BE HARDCORE STUNTERS. THEY WERE JUST OUT RIDIN..ANYWAYZ I JUST HAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST CUZ YALL BICYCLE **** ARE STARTIN TO **** ME OFF.

ouch dude put a thought in that one didnt u....ur queer as hell....i seriously dont care wat u think....but its sad to no thats one more *** on this earth we no of....
Old 06-22-2005, 06:40 AM

gay ppl bother me..... its like the damn chinese.....i kinda feel bad for him...
Old 06-22-2005, 11:05 AM

AK-47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yeah? you think you showed us? The reason we stunt bicycles is cuz we can't stunt sportbikes.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:06 AM

I WEAR A LID EVERYWHERE I GO....JUST NOT FOR PICS
THAT WAS ON MY STREET AT ABOUT 20 MPH......BUT WUT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME SAYIN THERE POSERS IM NOT A POSER I GOT ROOM TO TALK....MIND UR BUISNESS
Yeah, you are really hardcore.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by unclehucklbuck
ouch dude put a thought in that one didnt u....ur queer as hell....i seriously dont care wat u think....but its sad to no thats one more *** on this earth we no of....
werd....
Old 06-22-2005, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by AK-47
werd....

wird....im gettin a job so i can save up and buy a sportbike.....f3....streetfighter....then save up for an f4i everyday bike...then after a wile...stunt bike 100%
Old 06-22-2005, 12:51 PM

IM USALLY NOT ONE TO TALK **** ESPECCIALLY OVER THE COMPUTER!! CUZ I USALLY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO BUT SINCE ITS 2:00 AM IM JUST SITTIN AT HOME I THOUGHT I HAD TIME TO SAY WUT WAS ON MY MIND ECPECCIALLY ABOUT A SPORTBIKE RIDER BEING A POSER EVEN THOUGH HE HAS A REAL BIKE AND THE GUY WHO POSTED THE THREAD HAS A BICYCLE!!
IVE SEEN THIS A FEW TIMES ON HERE AND I JUST DONT THINK A BICYCLE "STUNTER" HAS THE RIGHT TO CALL A GUY ON A SPORTBIKE DOIN WHEELIES A POSER! BUT THATS JUST MY

its so funny...this kid is one year older than me....its amazing how much he thinks he knows more than us....if my parents baught me a bike i would act bad too....i love to b the internet tough guy....grr...ill kick ur ***...blah blah blah...i hate u....w/e....ur gay...if u dont like us get out....u read wat fourm this was....u dont like us dont come here....ur a fu ck hed....i hope u fall on ur hed and maybe fix somthin....cuz ur an ignorant ****...
Old 06-22-2005, 12:52 PM

now im off to my anger management class....peace
Old 06-22-2005, 01:45 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

OMG dude, shut the **** up!

do you accautly think that owning a motorcycle makes you cool or skilled in anyway, shape or form?

your ****ing 1 year older than me, and you act like your some kind of stunt god.

it sounds like you know the POSER on the 04 gixx that uncle was talking about.

them dudes were trying to show off, why else would they ride around the block like 5 times? I'm afriad that power wheelies DON'T take skill. I could train a monkey to sit on the gas tank and twist the throttle, and BAM! a your precious power wheelie!

honestly ***, your in the wrong damn forum.

YOU are giving US **** about being on a sportbike website? YOUR IN A FVCKING BICYCLE FORUM!

if we are getting on your nervse, then WHY THE FVCK are you in here?

your an idoit, and your thread shitting, and you responsed to the post that was like ****ing 3426435637 years old.

leave the bike stunt forum, you suck at life
Old 06-22-2005, 01:51 PM
Don't read this.

so, i guess what poeple own shows their social stature?

dude, i've met ALOT of 16-17 year old stunters on this website, and all of them are MORE than cool with what we do, and i'd consider quite a few of them friends.

most of thme are ALOT better than you too, it's funny really. the poeple who have skill, tend to shead a good light on us, and the POSERS without skill, tend to try and dis us.

OMFG!!!! I just looked at his website!

http://www.dmasterstunter.tk/

look at the "FTP" up at the top

damn dude, christs? spreaders? seat standers? WOW! YOUR REALLY GOOD!

"look at my road rash"

damn bro, your so badass!
Old 06-22-2005, 01:55 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

LOL you guys show no mercy
Old 06-22-2005, 02:11 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
LOL you guys show no mercy
hehe, he shouldn't be thread crapping in our forum!
Old 06-22-2005, 02:17 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
hehe, he shouldn't be thread crapping in our forum!
homie don't play that!
Old 06-22-2005, 03:11 PM

WHEELIEALEX is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo fagget,i aint even gotta say ****!!!

You aint on my ****in level!!!!

i **** on **** like you!

****in hill billy
Old 06-22-2005, 03:17 PM

Yall Are Funny How Am I A Poser!! Yall Ride Bicycles!! How Do You Kno Power Wheelies Take No Skill Youve Never Had A Bike!! Alex Im Not On Your Level!!! Lmao Ok! Whatever Yall Can Come Back And Talk **** When Yall Get Real Bikes! By The Way That Site Was Made Like Over A Year Ago!
Old 06-22-2005, 03:20 PM

WHEELIEALEX is an unknown quantity at this point

Yall Are Funny How Am I A Poser!! Yall Ride Bicycles!! How Do You Kno Power Wheelies Take No Skill Youve Never Had A Bike!! Alex Im Not On Your Level!!! Lmao Ok! Whatever Yall Can Come Back And Talk **** When Yall Get Real Bikes! By The Way That Site Was Made Like Over A Year Ago!
are you ****in stupid little kid?
thinkin u hot doin ****in wheelies on a bike!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: off subject but i hate posers....