thing

Old 05-17-2005, 06:02 PM
  #21  
I Chose to No Longer Post
 
beren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Marietta, GA
Age: 29
Posts: 336
beren is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: thing

Originally Posted by MtnBike81
^^lol!^^
was that meant to be funny?
beren is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 06:41 PM
  #22  
I Chose to No Longer Post
Thread Starter
 
Canadian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: nota telling you's guys
Age: 29
Posts: 309
Canadian is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: thing

woow funnyy llooll
Canadian is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 07:34 PM
  #23  
I Chose to No Longer Post
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: x
Age: 68
Posts: 204
Eggs is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: thing

driftins the only way i know how to turn...
Eggs is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 07:40 PM
  #24  
I Chose to No Longer Post
 
beren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Marietta, GA
Age: 29
Posts: 336
beren is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: thing

what u said on AIM yolis.
beren is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 07:41 PM
  #25  
$$$$$$$
 
TheRomanSF415x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: San Francisco, CA
Age: 33
Posts: 10,587
TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: thing

Originally Posted by soad
and mine is keeping traction around a corner.
yea cause you aint got enough handles to hang a corner sideways instead of grippin it hahaha
and what kind of square likes to hold traction in somethin high perofrmance !!
only the bears
TheRomanSF415x is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 07:44 PM
  #26  
I Chose to No Longer Post
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: x
Age: 68
Posts: 204
Eggs is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: thing

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
yea cause you aint got enough handles to hang a corner sideways instead of grippin it hahaha
and what kind of square likes to hold traction in somethin high perofrmance !!
only the bears
id saw werd but wiggers say that
Eggs is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 07:46 PM
  #27  
$$$$$$$
 
TheRomanSF415x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: San Francisco, CA
Age: 33
Posts: 10,587
TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: thing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at least you agree with me
TheRomanSF415x is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 07:47 PM
  #28  
I Chose to No Longer Post
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: x
Age: 68
Posts: 204
Eggs is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: thing

yah dude it takes anyone to turn a corner.. but u have to be man to take it sideways.. and with style..
Eggs is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 07:49 PM
  #29  
$$$$$$$
 
TheRomanSF415x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: San Francisco, CA
Age: 33
Posts: 10,587
TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: thing

my point exactly a gramma can hang a corner .. but to hit it sideways like you said takes style and skills

oh and there is a american drifter alex pfeiffer or somethin like that hes pretty sick
he rocks i think a s2000 or his ae86 poo ball of a trueno !
TheRomanSF415x is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 08:52 PM
  #30  
Fate loves the fearless
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Fluffy Mitten
Posts: 3,115
wheeliekid is a decent person
Re: thing

Originally Posted by MtnBike81
too bad that us americans cant drift for shitttttt! lol, them asian dudes, driftin comes natural to them!!

there are a couple good american Drifters....Watch G4 tv on sundays at 10pm. A show called Formula D.
wheeliekid is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 08:54 PM
  #31  
Don't read this.
 
GundamnitPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Age: 29
Posts: 11,950
GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough
Re: thing

you guys are kidding me right? do you accuatly thing that you can drive a car as fast as the top drivers?


oh, and BTW, when your "hanging" a corner and accelerating, your ont he verg or loosing traction, your RIGHT at the spot where the wheels spin and "drift"

I'd rather turn out fast lap times, then light up a tire with an over powered tuner

drifting is cool and all, but your kidding me if you accuatly think that drifting takes more skill than racing.

where do you think drifting came from? many race drivers drift around corners at times to slingshot around the corner.
GundamnitPete is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 08:55 PM
  #32  
Don't read this.
 
GundamnitPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Age: 29
Posts: 11,950
GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough
Re: thing

oh yeah, and a drifter is really gonna beat out all them drivers in the F1 class


the dudes are hitting +4G's and accelerate faster than you can say "oh ****"
GundamnitPete is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 08:57 PM
  #33  
Fate loves the fearless
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Fluffy Mitten
Posts: 3,115
wheeliekid is a decent person
Re: thing

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
drifting is cool and all, but your kidding me if you accuatly think that drifting takes more skill than racing.
Racing and Drifting both take skill bro. Drifting is controlling that is on the edge of having none at all. Its all how you look at it I guess and what youre into.
wheeliekid is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 09:00 PM
  #34  
Don't read this.
 
GundamnitPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Age: 29
Posts: 11,950
GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough
Re: thing

Originally Posted by wheeliekid
Racing and Drifting both take skill bro. Drifting is controlling that is on the edge of having none at all. Its all how you look at it I guess and what youre into.

exactly, both take throttle control...


but i'd say a F1 driver who starts into drifting would do better than a drifter who starts into F1.



+900 HP F1 cars, and KEEPing traction, and drifting=crazy
GundamnitPete is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 09:25 PM
  #35  
I Chose to No Longer Post
 
beren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Marietta, GA
Age: 29
Posts: 336
beren is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: thing

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
exactly, both take throttle control...


but i'd say a F1 driver who starts into drifting would do better than a drifter who starts into F1.



+900 HP F1 cars, and KEEPing traction, and drifting=crazy
probably.
beren is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 09:37 PM
  #36  
I Chose to No Longer Post
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: x
Age: 68
Posts: 204
Eggs is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: thing

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
you guys are kidding me right? do you accuatly thing that you can drive a car as fast as the top drivers?


oh, and BTW, when your "hanging" a corner and accelerating, your ont he verg or loosing traction, your RIGHT at the spot where the wheels spin and "drift"

I'd rather turn out fast lap times, then light up a tire with an over powered tuner

drifting is cool and all, but your kidding me if you accuatly think that drifting takes more skill than racing.

where do you think drifting came from? many race drivers drift around corners at times to slingshot around the corner.

you would know everything.. u know the diffrence in racing and drifting because you have experianced both of them.. now.. the thing is we where talking about going through a turn.. not racing through a turn.. yes any old grandma can do it.. we whernt talking about racing.. so i dont know why u make things up and try big posts about it??
Eggs is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 09:40 PM
  #37  
Don't read this.
 
GundamnitPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Age: 29
Posts: 11,950
GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough
Re: thing

Originally Posted by Eggs
you would know everything.. u know the diffrence in racing and drifting because you have experianced both of them.. now.. the thing is we where talking about going through a turn.. not racing through a turn.. yes any old grandma can do it.. we whernt talking about racing.. so i dont know why u make things up and try big posts about it??

brodie said he likes to keep traction in a corner,


he obviously was talking about racing



are you really that dumb?
GundamnitPete is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 09:45 PM
  #38  
I Chose to No Longer Post
 
beren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Marietta, GA
Age: 29
Posts: 336
beren is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: thing

ooh, shot down.
beren is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 09:49 PM
  #39  
Registered User
 
MtnBike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Manchvegas
Age: 29
Posts: 933
MtnBike is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: thing

Originally Posted by wheeliekid
there are a couple good american Drifters....Watch G4 tv on sundays at 10pm. A show called Formula D.
yea i saw ONE american dude that wuz really good, he drives a viper.....
MtnBike is offline  
Old 05-17-2005, 09:56 PM
  #40  
$$$$$$$
 
TheRomanSF415x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: San Francisco, CA
Age: 33
Posts: 10,587
TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: thing

have any of you young'ns ever even driven a fast car that can go sideways and try to hold it sideways?? i'm 100% sure that none of you have .. you guys stunt bicycles now how would you konw anything about F1 racing and the technique .. drifting requieres the same skill as racing .. very hard stuff to do. racing requires lots of fukin patience, good attitude, quick reactions , things of that nature same thing with drifting those guys slide corners at like 100 miles a hour its no joke either .. F1 racing is a whole diff story that point is 2 win not to get sideawys and slide corners 2 totally different things. but i agree that racing is a much more popular sport and pays more and is a lot longer races than drift events.
TheRomanSF415x is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: thing


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.