Canadian is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: our other vid...

ok call me
Old 05-02-2005, 09:56 PM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CanadianRCist
YAH REALLY.......... but me and alex have been stunting since we like 5
I can not be nice to yall about this. I've been riding for two ****in months and im so much better than yall..

Don't come on this forum and say you've been stunting that long.

Look at you! you try to stand on the bike and hold the bars! at first I was thinking he's gonna surf! Then you just stood on the bike and steered it... I thought that was cool! (when I was 5)

Then when your friend gave you the healthy advice to loose some weight you acted like a badass and said "what you want some!?" and it's hard to take you seriously when you ride like that!

I'm thankful you took up for me on that hate thread canadian but cmon man!

Beren wtf are you thinking saying you can beat wheeliealex's ***?? He's 6 feet tall and twice your size!

Damnit! Do we really gotta put up with these guys? they make bicycle stunting look bad!
Old 05-02-2005, 10:08 PM

WHEELIEALEX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Felces
I can not be nice to yall about this. I've been riding for two ****in months and im so much better than yall..

Look at you! you try to stand on the bike and hold the bars! at first I was thinking he's gonna surf! Then you just stood on the bike and steered it... I thought that was cool! (when I was 5)

Then when your friend gave you the healthy advice to loose some weight you acted like a badass and said "what you want some!?" and it's hard to take you seriously when you ride like that!

Beren wtf are you thinking saying you can beat wheeliealex's ***?? He's 6 feet tall and twice your size!

Damnit! Do we really gotta put up with these guys? they make bicycle stunting look bad!

Old 05-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

check this guys:

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=000_027177

that's me on 11-21-04, i had absolutely NO rear brakes.

this is me today:

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=surfin

that's 5 1/2 months, and I've gone from looking like a foo, to macking the no handers...

how? i work at it, and i learn from those who are better than me.

lol, i remember showing kidstunta that vid, and he told me that i was doing great for not having any rear brakes...... prolly the reason i do no handers as long as i do today.

what i'm saying is, keep at it and learn from every mistake.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:33 PM

Thats pimp pete
Old 05-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by wheeliealex
Thats pimp pete

thanks, i made mad progression right? :YEAH
Old 05-02-2005, 10:49 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo....LOL
J/k
Old 05-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by wheeliealex
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo....LOL
J/k
Old 05-02-2005, 11:40 PM

JokerZ is an unknown quantity at this point

ive been stunting for about a month and 2 weeks
Old 05-03-2005, 12:02 AM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gundamms07b
thanks, i made mad progression right? :YEAH
You're good but you're not that great... You're starting to get too cocky and it's really pissing me off! 5 months!? You should be twice as good as you are!

Just kidding
Old 05-03-2005, 12:03 AM
Don't read this.

You're good but you're not that great... You're starting to get too cocky and it's really pissing me off! 5 months!? You should be twice as good as you are!

Just kidding

boot to the head!
Old 05-03-2005, 06:58 AM

boot to the head!
Old 05-03-2005, 08:00 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hey me nor beren are the queer on the bar riding.. thats rootbeer... and anyway beren is 6foot 2inches so shut up about that... and anyway we dont stunt every single days of ours lives... i have other stuff to do
Old 05-03-2005, 10:02 AM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point

check this guys:

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=000_027177

that's me on 11-21-04, i had absolutely NO rear brakes.

this is me today:

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=surfin

that's 5 1/2 months, and I've gone from looking like a foo, to macking the no handers...

how? i work at it, and i learn from those who are better than me.

lol, i remember showing kidstunta that vid, and he told me that i was doing great for not having any rear brakes...... prolly the reason i do no handers as long as i do today.

what i'm saying is, keep at it and learn from every mistake.

That second Vid is pretty impressive.

I have a stunt I'd like to see someone do on a bicycle. I don't even know if it can be done. I haven't even owned a bicycle in nearly a decade so I sure as hell can't try it. But anyway - this is what I would like to see.

You'll need Pegs on the back.
Get going like hell-a-fast. Just bookin' ya know. Then stand on the rear pegs. Pull up the front end while standing on the pegs and just use the rear brake from going over. Basically doing a coaster on a bicycle.

I don't know, if anyone can do it - post it up.

Okay - now the reason I'm here. There was a post reported in this forum. It was the other video thread. You guys need to watch the racist crap guys. Stuntlife (and I) have a zero tolerance on that boooolsh!t. So let's keep it clean guys.

Pay particular attention to #1 and #2

StuntLife.com Forum Rules & Guidelines
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posting Guidelines for StuntLife.com's Forums Due to some recent events, complaints, and actions, and in order to foster friendly interaction and create an environment where ALL SPORT BIKE enthusiasts feel comfortable posting and hanging out, we have created a set of rules and guidelines, which all members are required to follow. These rules are general in nature, as it is impossible to spell out every possible offense that may result in a thread being locked, deleted, or edited. The rules are as follows:

1. Flames or Derogatory Insults:
Flames or derogatory insults are strictly against the rules. If you disagree with another member's point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner. If someone posts to discuss their personal problems or seek help from other forum members, please do not respond unless you have something positive or helpful to add. If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it. If you feel you must respond to a flame or insult directly, please do NOT do so on the board. Use private messages or e-mail.

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

2. Threats, Racism, or Sexism
Threads or replies promoting or expressing intolerant views towards minorities (race, religion, sexual preference, etc.) will not be tolerated.

3. ****:
**** is not welcome here. Pictures showing nudity may be allowed in our Chick Pic section and the picture is at worst, "R-rated." "X-rated" pictures, sites, or links are and will remain strictly against the rules.

4. Avatars or Signatures:
Avatars and Signatures: the same rules that apply to your posts apply to your signatures and avatars. Please keep this in mind when selecting your avatar or signature.

5. Posting in Appropriate Forums:
Please post your topics in the most appropriate forum (i.e., event threads only in event forums). If you post a thread that would be more appropriate in another forum, a moderator will move it for you. However, please do not make the moderators do this for you. Use your judgment to determine which forum(s) best suits your topic. If you are dealing with a TECHNICAL topic and it could appropriately fit in more than one forum, you may post it in multiple forums. Multiple posting or X-Posting should be held to a maximum of 2 forums.

6. Drugs:
Threads/replies promoting illicit drugs/narcotics will not be allowed.

7. Trolling:
"Trolling", or makings posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the forums is obviously against the forum guidelines. This includes registering an alternate ID for the sole purpose of creating problems on the forums. "Troll ID's" will be locked immediately and permanently, and can be locked without notification to the offender.

8. Police Bashing:
Persistent or purposeful “cop bashing” is not allowed. Referring to a cop, policeman, etc is appropriate but unproven defamatory remarks or titles will not be tolerated.

9. Sponsor Bashing:
Our paying Sponsors deserve respect and restraint. Attacking a sponsor on the board is strictly prohibited. If you have a complaint with a sponsor, you may send the information directly to an Administrator and it will be passed directly to the Sponsor for action or resolution. If you do post on the board about a specific problem involving a sponsor, please remain calm and state the facts. Do not let emotion cloud the issue at hand. When your thread is read by a moderator, the moderator will do the following:

A) Lock the thread and place a copy of the thread in the Moderator Forum OR the Sponsor Forum. These forums are not visible to the members but I assure you they do exist.

B) Reply to the locked thread that (A) has taken place.

C) The moderator or Administrator will update the locked thread with the response from the Sponsor OR the Sponsor will contact you directly.

We really hope situations can be resolved off-line but we will not prohibit a statement of fact BUT we will control the thread so as to stop the “Hate” or “Me too” replies these threads often generate.

10. Attacking Forum Moderators:
Posting a thread or reply to question or criticize moderator or administrator actions is not appropriate in a public forum. Please utilize the board's Private Message function, or e-mail, if you wish to discuss these issues. As long as you bring up your concerns maturely and civilly to the moderator or administrator in question, we will do our best to address your concerns fairly and promptly.

11. Classified Policies:
#1 - You must own what you are selling. Do not post ads for friends.
#2 - No retail sales that are in competition with our sponsors! They pay to advertise here and sell new parts. If you wish to sell retail items on StuntLife.com, you must become a site sponsor!
#3 - Links to Ebay auctions are OK in this forum provided the following guidelines are followed:

· The thread heading or subject line must clearly state it concerns an Ebay auction. Subject line should look something like this: 1998 Silver GSXR 750 On E-bay Set of 01 929 wheels on E-bay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you violate forum guidelines, in most cases, you can expect the following action from the moderators/administrators:

1. First offense - warning via private message, e-mail, and/or moderator reply in the offending thread

2. Second offense - ID lock, possibly permanent

Please realize that the nature of the offense will determine the action to be taken. If the violation is extreme enough, or has been repeated enough times in the past, a member can have his/her ID locked without a warning.

Threads or replies that do not comply with our guidelines may be locked, edited, or deleted, depending on the nature of the offense. We will make every effort to state why such action was taken via private message, e-mail, and/or moderator reply in the offending thread. For this reason, we ask that you check your private messages often. You can find out whether or not you have received any private messages by logging into your user CP. You can set your options so that the board notifies you when you have received a private message, if you so desire.

The above rules and guidelines are necessary to make StuntLife.com forums comfortable and enjoyable for ALL Sport Bike enthusiasts. If you feel you cannot comply with the rules above, please refrain from using StuntLife.com’s forums.

Thank you,

StuntLife Staff

Although the administrators and moderators of StuntLife.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of StuntLife.com (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

The owners of StuntLife.com have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:22 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

ok thanks
Old 05-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by Shaggy
That second Vid is pretty impressive.

I have a stunt I'd like to see someone do on a bicycle. I don't even know if it can be done. I haven't even owned a bicycle in nearly a decade so I sure as hell can't try it. But anyway - this is what I would like to see.

You'll need Pegs on the back.
Get going like hell-a-fast. Just bookin' ya know. Then stand on the rear pegs. Pull up the front end while standing on the pegs and just use the rear brake from going over. Basically doing a coaster on a bicycle.

I don't know, if anyone can do it - post it up.

Okay - now the reason I'm here. There was a post reported in this forum. It was the other video thread. You guys need to watch the racist crap guys. Stuntlife (and I) have a zero tolerance on that boooolsh!t. So let's keep it clean guys.

thanks man, and those wheelies on the back pegs are called "peg wheelies" or "dork wheelies"

here is soad(a.k.a. the racist) from the forums doing a few:

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=pegwh00lies
Old 05-03-2005, 02:38 PM

78KingCobra is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah.....im not "racist" in that term and them wheelie are not dorkie...
Old 05-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by soad
yeah.....im not "racist" in that term and them wheelie are not dorkie...

they are called "dork wheelies" in BMX compitions.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:11 PM

Pete you didnt put up my vid???????
Old 05-03-2005, 03:16 PM

There is this is a old *** vid!
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=s.i.c3

Quick Reply: our other vid...