Stuntoberfest 2008 by nags.

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 10:03 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Stuntoberfest 2008 by nags.

I only shot on Friday's practice day and I only shot for about an hour cuz the sun was murdering me. So if I don't have any of you, thats why. No hard feelings

Please don't post till I'm done. There will be about 10 posts when I'm done.

Old 10-07-2008, 10:03 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Stuntoberfest 2008 by nags.

Old 10-07-2008, 10:04 PM

Old 10-07-2008, 10:05 PM

Old 10-07-2008, 10:06 PM

Old 10-07-2008, 10:13 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

******* sweet! You a mad man with a camera!!!!! You always have the sickest pictures!
Old 10-07-2008, 10:14 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

man, the way u make the colors pop is ****** amazing :YEAH :YEAH
Old 10-07-2008, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by DrasticDan
******* sweet! You a mad man with a camera!!!!! You always have the sickest pictures!
Thanks. Hopefully you got some good ones. I was tryin' to catch the eye of the tiger for ya.

Oh, and good job saying bye before ya left the shop last night
Old 10-07-2008, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Jb420
man, the way u make the colors pop is ****** amazing :YEAH :YEAH
Thanks. You can see about halfway through the shots where the lighting changed and the colors really got bright. Thats when the sun started murdering me though so I didn't stay out much longer after that.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:20 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

nice **** buddy
Old 10-07-2008, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Emrock
nice **** buddy
I love you
Old 10-07-2008, 10:22 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

why cant i save these pics to my computer????
Old 10-07-2008, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
why cant i save these pics to my computer????
You may be computer illiterate if.....
Old 10-07-2008, 10:24 PM

For some reason in the years I've been taking pictures I've never got a picture of Dan Jackson that I was happy with. I always had that in the back of my head, but I gotta say.. I finally got one of him I'm happy with.. That very last one in my post

Quick Reply: Stuntoberfest 2008 by nags.