**Post pictures of F4i's here**

Old 12-14-2007, 02:25 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Adam134 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: **Post pictures of F4i's here**

Originally Posted by weeee420
it could never look like crap !!! I built it from the ground up and made everything exactly how I want it............. Flat black and red.... mmmmm so nice
just wait till you thrash the **** out of it learning something new then we'll see if it still looks so minty
Old 12-14-2007, 08:34 AM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
Pretty sure he had thicker oil there but thats it.

Either way, I'm sure he weighs more than whoever was asking so it shouldn't be an issue.
i weigh 72 kilo's, and only changed the oil to 15 w and tweaked the settings. no rebuild!
Old 12-14-2007, 08:40 AM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
It started out as 'Dope Jam' but it was modified for my decals. So it's not identical to what you see but it's close.
Thanks, i'ma try and find that font somewhere!
Old 12-14-2007, 09:44 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Adam134
just wait till you thrash the **** out of it learning something new then we'll see if it still looks so minty

Im still in denial the fact that im using this bike as my stunt bike..since it wasn't supposed to be
I care more for the lot than the street so I have no choice...

Ill come crying posting up pictures when i get my first scratch...guarenteeeed
Old 12-14-2007, 10:58 AM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

I apologize.............still friends ?
you know it!!:YEAH

Originally Posted by da Liks
i weigh 72 kilo's, and only changed the oil to 15 w and tweaked the settings. no rebuild!
your my endo idol
Old 12-14-2007, 12:47 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by dscamry
you know it!!:YEAH

your my endo idol

Old 12-14-2007, 02:56 PM

Im still in denial the fact that im using this bike as my stunt bike..since it wasn't supposed to be
I care more for the lot than the street so I have no choice...

Ill come crying posting up pictures when i get my first scratch...guarenteeeed
no need to cry dropping your bike just means progress imo
Old 12-14-2007, 03:05 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

no need to cry dropping your bike just means progress imo

oh there will be tears of joy mixed in betweeen...I just waited so long to have this bike perfect.....and now it is....Until i beat the **** out of it.

Ill get over it, im just winter ranting.......I just wish I had hundreds of flat black spare plastics....then i wouldnt care
Old 12-14-2007, 03:07 PM

oh there will be tears of joy mixed in betweeen...I just waited so long to have this bike perfect.....and now it is....Until i beat the **** out of it.

Ill get over it, im just winter ranting.......I just wish I had hundreds of flat black spare plastics....then i wouldnt care
Thats why I'm keepin my F4 SF.. so no matter how many times i drop it my fairings stay minty then when I get some decent **** on lock I'll throw the bike back to 3/4 or FF and stunt a minty bike
Old 12-14-2007, 03:12 PM
DSC

my ff are in paint now i can't wait two weeks two weeks:YEAH
Old 12-14-2007, 03:20 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

Thats why I'm keepin my F4 SF.. so no matter how many times i drop it my fairings stay minty then when I get some decent **** on lock I'll throw the bike back to 3/4 or FF and stunt a minty bike
I was thinking of taking everything off for when i first start riding the lot... headlight, fairings etc.... but decided not to for some reason. Im still contemplating taking off the headlight tho. Its just 1 more thing for me to smash and break, then have to buy a new one so its stupid to keep it on in the beginning....BUT im also running the JohnnyP custom f4i stay which is definately the best around, and it would be of no use if i took off the front end......hmmm

Im hoping to wake up one day at pro status so I know my bike will be safe and I can pull off combo's with not even 1 scratch.........

And then i woke up
Old 12-14-2007, 03:21 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

my ff are in paint now i can't wait two weeks two weeks:YEAH
What colour ?
Old 12-14-2007, 03:23 PM

I was thinking of taking everything off for when i first start riding the lot... headlight, fairings etc.... but decided not to for some reason. Im still contemplating taking off the headlight tho. Its just 1 more thing for me to smash and break, then have to buy a new one so its stupid to keep it on in the beginning....BUT im also running the JohnnyP custom f4i stay which is definately the best around, and it would be of no use if i took off the front end......hmmm

Im hoping to wake up one day at pro status so I know my bike will be safe and I can pull off combo's with not even 1 scratch.........

And then i woke up

hmm well to each their own but I'm keepin mine minty until I get better because I've dropped a couple times and my first drop would have demolished the right side of my upper no qusetions asked, luckily I have vortex clipons not stock because it hit just at the right angle and just spuntight to the tank if it were stock it would have snapped and my upper would be toast.. then again zip ties can solve everything so in the end do what makes you happy.. and I've seen you post on GTAM before .
Old 12-14-2007, 03:28 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

hmm well to each their own but I'm keepin mine minty until I get better because I've dropped a couple times and my first drop would have demolished the right side of my upper no qusetions asked, luckily I have vortex clipons not stock because it hit just at the right angle and just spuntight to the tank if it were stock it would have snapped and my upper would be toast.. then again zip ties can solve everything so in the end do what makes you happy.. and I've seen you post on GTAM before .

ahhhhhh its driving me crazy cuz im still undecided. Reading your response I thought of dropping the bike and smashing my upper that took me over a month to get..kinda makes me change my mind....but im still undecided right now....Ill figure it out once this f'n snow goes away..

I was just checking gta and recognized ur name hahahaha
Old 12-14-2007, 03:31 PM
DSC

....BUT im also running the JohnnyP custom f4i stay which is definately the best around
mine will be here in january!!:YEAH

What colour ?
black baby gloss black
Old 12-14-2007, 03:41 PM

ahhhhhh its driving me crazy cuz im still undecided. Reading your response I thought of dropping the bike and smashing my upper that took me over a month to get..kinda makes me change my mind....but im still undecided right now....Ill figure it out once this f'n snow goes away..

I was just checking gta and recognized ur name hahahaha
well liek i said its your choice zip ties can heal all.. You live in scarborough?
Old 12-14-2007, 03:45 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

mine will be here in january!!:YEAH

black baby gloss black

You'll love it!! Ive seen people crash hard while rocking his stay (including the man himself ) while we're at the lots and no matter what the damage on the bike, the stay is still 1000%.. His work is top notch and worth every pennny !:YEAH

Gloss is sick too ! Im just completely in love with the flat black. Altho i think it looks funny on cars and bigger objects, other than bikes.....and you'd also have to deal with the idiots asking when you're going to finish your paint job Be sure to post up pics when u get it all together
Old 12-14-2007, 03:47 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

well liek i said its your choice zip ties can heal all.. You live in scarborough?

Zip ties are a stunters best friend

Na i used to ride the lots in Scarborough almost everyday of the summmer.......but I live in Woodbridge :/
Old 12-14-2007, 03:49 PM

Zip ties are a stunters best friend

Na i used to ride the lots in Scarborough almost everyday of the summmer.......but I live in Woodbridge :/
hmm well i'm movin to scarborough next month so maybe I'll see you at the lots if i somehow find the same lots you rode.
Old 12-14-2007, 04:13 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

hmm well i'm movin to scarborough next month so maybe I'll see you at the lots if i somehow find the same lots you rode.

maybe ! My scarborough lot is now fenced up and not accessable anymore lOl so we have to find a new one out ont he west side...

(sorry for the thread jack)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: **Post pictures of F4i's here**