Yea Im new... Be gentle

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 07:39 AM

Jesse ZX9R is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea Im new... Be gentle

If you could guess my name is Jesse! But anyways

Decided to get a bike this past summer, and I went overboard for a noob. Three months after having my Ninja 250 I was looking for a Honda CBR600RR since I'm a honda humper... But my friend bought one so I picked up a 99 ZX9R. I thought about an R6, but R6's are the civics of the bike world IMO... Everyone has one.

I know about 5 people I can ride with, but looking to meet anyone whos down for riding... After I get my license and take an MSF course haha.

- Jesse

PS Im sorry for being a smartass to foxyladyf4i. :P
Old 12-24-2005, 08:05 AM

_juice_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Yea Im new... Be gentle

welcome to stuntlife....

and merry x-mas too
Old 12-24-2005, 08:59 AM

OneUpMoto is an unknown quantity at this point

Where in Mn. are you located? What kind of riding do you do?
Welcome and Merry Christmas.
Old 12-24-2005, 12:05 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

welcome to the addiction. Your welcome to ride with us whenever
Old 12-24-2005, 01:47 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jesse ZX9R
If you could guess my name is Jesse! But anyways

Decided to get a bike this past summer, and I went overboard for a noob. Three months after having my Ninja 250 I was looking for a Honda CBR600RR since I'm a honda humper... But my friend bought one so I picked up a 99 ZX9R. I thought about an R6, but R6's are the civics of the bike world IMO... Everyone has one.

I know about 5 people I can ride with, but looking to meet anyone whos down for riding... After I get my license and take an MSF course haha.

- Jesse

PS Im sorry for being a smartass to foxyladyf4i. :P

You ve clearly never left MN if you think R6's are the civics of the world.......and by the way, why not ride the best??..........
Old 12-24-2005, 02:58 PM

Hippie459MN is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome and merry christmas! Hopefully this comming summer I will have alot more time to ride so hopefully I will see you and everyoneone else alot this summer. :YEAH
Old 12-24-2005, 11:26 PM

FoxyLadyF4i is a decent person

OK, not to worry, I forgive you. Well welcome to StuntLife and thanks for introducing yourself.

You gotta admit guys, he's starting out a lot better than Ultimate SR (Jay). I think I really do hate that guy... anyways maybe I'll see you around this comming summer!
Old 12-25-2005, 04:00 AM

Jesse ZX9R is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by unknownrider
You ve clearly never left MN if you think R6's are the civics of the world.......and by the way, why not ride the best??..........
I have left Minnesota before, but I do not see how that relates to whether or not I know who rides what.... Ive just run into a lot of people IRL and on the net who told me "CBRs and ninjas suck, get a gixxer or R6".

I never said they were bad bikes, I just dont want something everyone reccomends to get or owns... Plus if I wanted to ride "the best" I would wait for the ZX14R to come out and beat last years Busa... But I'm not rich, or that suicidal!

w00t for going
Old 12-27-2005, 02:31 PM

jayv929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FoxyLadyF4i
OK, not to worry, I forgive you. Well welcome to StuntLife and thanks for introducing yourself.

You gotta admit guys, he's starting out a lot better than Ultimate SR (Jay). I think I really do hate that guy... anyways maybe I'll see you around this comming summer!
Hey Kim! that’s nice of you to say, but I think I’ll get over it, I hope. But what about you who calls herself foxy lady? Aren’t you supposed to be hot when you give your self that name? Are those two little boys in your avatar? Oh no that’s you trying to make it look like you have a chest, I think you need a better push up braw. Well if you were unsure if you hated me before I think I took care of that question.

It’s good to know who your friends are, thanks for the help……….. Have a nice day. Ooh Yeaaah, Baby!
Old 12-27-2005, 03:09 PM

f4rider is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 12-27-2005, 03:59 PM

iStunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh come on Jay can't you take a joke. You know arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics, even if you win you're still RETARDED(Dee De Deee). Looks like you even changed your name to get the rest of the ppl on this site off your back.
Old 12-27-2005, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by jayv929
Hey Kim! that’s nice of you to say, but I think I’ll get over it, I hope. But what about you who calls herself foxy lady? Aren’t you supposed to be hot when you give your self that name? Are those two little boys in your avatar? Oh no that’s you trying to make it look like you have a chest, I think you need a better push up braw. Well if you were unsure if you hated me before I think I took care of that question.

It’s good to know who your friends are, thanks for the help……….. Have a nice day. Ooh Yeaaah, Baby!
My goodness, Jay! Maybe if you had been a little nicer to me when I was around last year then I wouldn't feel this way. And it really wasn't only me that felt some bad karma from you, https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=138751
But whatever. I could really care less about what you think of me, and I really don't know why you care what I think of you. Sorry hun, WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS!
Old 12-27-2005, 04:35 PM

And also, I LOVE MY ITTY BITTY *******
Old 12-27-2005, 04:35 PM
Get-er-done

Kerns BBO is an unknown quantity at this point

This is going to be good.
Old 12-27-2005, 04:39 PM

No wait, sorry for going so far

This is about Jesse and how he's new and not a smarta$$, which I really appreciate!
Old 12-27-2005, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by iStunt
Oh come on Jay can't you take a joke. You know arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics, even if you win you're still RETARDED(Dee De Deee). Looks like you even changed your name to get the rest of the ppl on this site off your back.
It’s a joke when both parties are involved in a conversation, it’s not a joke making references behind someone’s back with out there knowledge. She stated she was unsure if he hated me, now she can be sure….
And as far as changing my name, my name has always been Jay! I never changed it………..As far as people being on my back I could care less, I had an idea in my head so I went for it… life is all about taking chances I have no regrets. Life is life you make the best of it, I was raised to take chances regardless of what other people think and the friends that I had before any of this came about are still my friends..

The definition of a friend
A true friend is someone who stands behind you no matter what, weather they believe what you are doing is a good idea or not. that is why they are call friends, other wise they are just people you have met. it’s up to you to decide who your friends are……….and that is all I have to say about that………………………… :YEAH
Old 12-27-2005, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by jayv929
The definition of a friend
A true friend is someone who stands behind you no matter what, weather they believe what you are doing is a good idea or not. that is why they are call friends, other wise they are just people you have met. it’s up to you to decide who your friends are……….and that is all I have to say about that………………………… :YEAH
Well, I know that there has never been a time where I called you a friend. You are just someone that I've just met and you were not one of the friendliest people either.

At least I didn't bash you on here, that would just be going too low
Old 12-27-2005, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by FoxyLadyF4i
Well, I know that there has never been a time where I called you a friend. You are just someone that I've just met and you were not one of the friendliest people either.

At least I didn't bash you on here, that would just be going too low
Look Kim your right you were never my friend you were just someone Eric had to drag around, but I’m not going to waste my time playing this game with you of all people. Hate is a strong word, just wanted to make sure you hated me. Like I said have a nice day
Old 12-27-2005, 05:33 PM
Get-er-done

Kerns BBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Hell yeah, this is what SL is all about.

No offence Jay, yes it sucks to read negative things about yourself but be an adult and dont throw it back in somones face. All that you have done is add fuel to the fire by not letting it drop.
Old 12-27-2005, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by kern0079

Hell yeah, this is what SL is all about.

No offence Jay, yes it sucks to read negative things about yourself but be an adult and dont throw it back in somones face. All that you have done is add fuel to the fire by not letting it drop.
Let what drop? All I wanted to do was let her know I was aware of her back stabbing. If that is going to add fuel to some fire, f*** it let burn.

Quick Reply: Yea Im new... Be gentle