Thanks for Saturday

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 10:41 AM

MNSpeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for Saturday

Thanks everybody. We had an awsome time on saturday. Too bad we didn't have the video camera going, there was some funny **** happening. The cops did show up but way later than was expected. They were cool though - I think they even gave some people stickers... Clint tried to give one of them a beer, he said he would be back at 7am to take him up on the offer but he never showed up again. .

I also have to say that there has never been so many people packed up on that roof EVER.

Thanks again for hanging out. I hope that we can do it again some time.

-Sarah
Old 08-01-2005, 01:44 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person
Re: Thanks for Saturday

Originally Posted by MNSpeed
Thanks everybody. We had an awsome time on saturday. Too bad we didn't have the video camera going, there was some funny **** happening. The cops did show up but way later than was expected. They were cool though - I think they even gave some people stickers... Clint tried to give one of them a beer, he said he would be back at 7am to take him up on the offer but he never showed up again. .

I also have to say that there has never been so many people packed up on that roof EVER.

Thanks again for hanging out. I hope that we can do it again some time.

-Sarah

i got drunk....the cop would not give me a sticker and i was very angery about it..........
Old 08-01-2005, 02:09 PM

iStunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes that was some funny **** but your lil sis is a lil pimp. She got one of my dollars and I heard she raided the tip bucket.
Old 08-01-2005, 02:14 PM

MNSpeed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SVeer
Yes that was some funny **** but your lil sis is a lil pimp. She got one of my dollars and I heard she raided the tip bucket.

She said she made $47 off of drunk people. I need to bring her to other parties and have her hustle for me. I am not positive that she raided the tip jar though. She still is sticking to the story that she didn't

Oh and thanks for the shifter, Phil put it on yesterday and it works great. Just two days of not riding turned me into a crabby B*tch.
Old 08-01-2005, 02:31 PM

01GSXR-600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny, that little **** got $1 off me and $1 off my wife within like 5 minutes of each other!!

Had a lot of fun, thanks.......

Next time it is at our house down in Burnsville. We will try and shoot for mid Sep. or so
Old 08-01-2005, 02:57 PM

phildoe is an unknown quantity at this point

I had ssssoo much fun! It would be cool if I would have met everyone I met and got to know this summer, like 5 years ago. I've been missin out.

Cant wait to do something like this again. And I'll try harder next time to video tape some shlt. Like Clint bringing the police a tall glass of beer like 2 seconds after he asked where it was. And also Clint grabbing the trashed Yzf that was sitting in the back yard like a trophy, And starting it (no muffler) at 2 in the morning, and trying to ride it only to find that the throttle was way sticky and spun out from under him. And every one on the roof, and the one chick who said bikes are silly in front of all us stunters, and her only arguement was that horses are better. And arons beach ball knee would have been great to get too.
Old 08-01-2005, 04:18 PM

phillydogmn is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you had a good time
Old 08-01-2005, 05:51 PM

900RR Brad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by unknownrider
i got drunk....the cop would not give me a sticker and i was very angery about it..........

HAHAHA!! I got a sticker!!! :YEAH :YEAH Yeah, Clint and T-ice were both pissed i got a sticker and the cops would not give them one!! :YEAH
Old 08-01-2005, 08:23 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point

Tea-Bags............thats Theis' new nickname. Did anyone see his tea-bag belt buckle??????????

That was an awesome time.......thanks to everyone that was part of it.

Goose
Old 08-01-2005, 09:43 PM

FoxyLadyF4i is a decent person

Hell Yeah! That was great! Left before the cops came tho, too bad, sound like we missed out on a few things!

Went party hopping tho, can't remember when we started to head home, but Eric was driving down 35 going southbound, I was passed put in the passenger seat, all of a sudden he wakes me up and screams out "Holy ****!" or something. Apparently, there was a car driving Northbound in the Southbound lanes!!! COMING RIGHT AT US!

That's my near death experience for the weekend. Good thing i passed out and missed it. I don't know how I would have taken seeing a car come right at me going 80mph!!

p.s. Who was that guy that said that really cheesy pick-up line to me?????? Something about a bar-bee-que??? LMFAO