KC amatuer stunt comp

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 10:07 AM
shady since the 80's

Austin913 is a decent person
KC amatuer stunt comp

Last night was KC's 1st amatuer freestyle stunt comp.

1st and Last Man Standing - Spencerh600rr
2nd - Crooked1 aka J-Train
3rd - B4 - Brennan
Sickest trick - Luke600rr

Props to my Calamri Crew homies for holding it down!
Old 10-02-2009, 04:15 PM
stuntastic

blue squid will become famous soon enough
Re: KC amatuer stunt comp

**** that spencer got 4th and he knows it. im still wondering if that was rigged or if she just couldnt read .spencer should have stood up like a man an admitted to everyone like he did to me that he didnt have those points instead of stealing the spotlight from justin and takin his money. that was a real d bag move. just wondering how you could get excited when they call your name for first when you know you got 4th
Old 10-02-2009, 04:22 PM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Originally Posted by luke600rr
**** that spencer got 4th and he knows it. im still wondering if that was rigged or if she just couldnt read .spencer should have stood up like a man an admitted to everyone like he did to me that he didnt have those points instead of stealing the spotlight from justin and takin his money. that was a real d bag move. just wondering how you could get excited when they call your name for first when you know you got 4th
What was the sickest trick
Old 10-02-2009, 04:34 PM
shady since the 80's

Originally Posted by nolimitriderz
What was the sickest trick
there may have been some issues with how the comp was judged. sickest trick wasnt really announced, just the winner. just wanted to get KC on the map by even posting this.
Old 10-02-2009, 04:47 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

comp wasnt rigged. i was there on the mic the whole time. the only mistake she could have possibly made was put the score down on the wrong name since nobody was familiar with names and faces. i find this hard because i watched her go down the list from top to bottom. pretty easy to mark score down in next open slot after rider just finised.

just proves judging is def wack in all comps.

you guys all rocked out and i honestly couldnt even tell you who had the best run. it was cold, dark and everyone was making mistakes. typical comp, i guess this was just a lil test to prepare you for the long journey a head!
Old 10-02-2009, 04:58 PM
shady since the 80's

I just hope last nights event set precendent for local comps in the future. I'm putting work in and hope to be ready to go at it next year.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:25 PM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

^^^what this guy said lol. yea my skills should be up to par by then. but sucks wit this damn cold front coming in. time to bundle up and hit that cold cement. it was a good run for everyone last night. it just sucked we couldnt see every little thing cause of darkness...
Old 10-03-2009, 06:21 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
comp wasnt rigged. i was there on the mic the whole time. the only mistake she could have possibly made was put the score down on the wrong name since nobody was familiar with names and faces. i find this hard because i watched her go down the list from top to bottom. pretty easy to mark score down in next open slot after rider just finised.

just proves judging is def wack in all comps.

you guys all rocked out and i honestly couldnt even tell you who had the best run. it was cold, dark and everyone was making mistakes. typical comp, i guess this was just a lil test to prepare you for the long journey a head!
dan. i heard your teeth are bucked out because you sucked your thumb? and this girl said you still do when u are upset. is this true.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:43 AM
J-Train

Crooked 1 is a decent person

Easy killer ! It ain't that big-o-deal , I wasn't even going to ride ... Glad I did and I'm stoked I did well at all . Just want to be motarded !
Old 10-06-2009, 11:00 AM
shady since the 80's

Originally Posted by BLEED
^^^what this guy said lol. yea my skills should be up to par by then. but sucks wit this damn cold front coming in. time to bundle up and hit that cold cement. it was a good run for everyone last night. it just sucked we couldnt see every little thing cause of darkness...
gonna post video up soon. still dont get to see everything... but highlights from everyones runs.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:11 AM

Bforeman is a decent person

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN

Comps are gay anyways
Old 10-13-2009, 08:31 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Comp was fun as ****, glad I could make it. Can't wait to do it again!

Got a lot of **** to work on.. And damn I'm out of shape.... Could barely lift my bike after I dropped it 3 minutes in

Originally Posted by blue squid

That's the first I heard of anything