Benefit stunt show/open house July 11th for Brando (Brandon Patton, BrandXfreestyle

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 03:34 PM

C.Dickey is a decent person
Benefit stunt show/open house July 11th for Brando (Brandon Patton, BrandXfreestyle

*** This was posted on our DFW forum but wanted to pass the info on ***
*** I have had to delete some of the code ect to make it fit (you can get full add on DFWSportBikes.org) ***

We are hosting a benefit stunt show/open house on Saturday, July 11th for Brando (Brandon Patton, BrandXfreestyle).
As many of you know, Brandon was in a horrific auto accident in late 2008, and was in the hospital for an extended period of time. He has not been himself, much less ridden a motorcycle since this accident. He can use all the support and love the stunt/sportbike community can offer. For those of you that don’t know Brandon, let me give you a little personal background:
Before there was Aaron Colton, there was a 16yr old phenomenon from Dallas, TX named Brandon Patton. Not even old enough to legally ride a sportbike on the streets, he was above and beyond better than anyone else that had been riding the stunt scene for years. He’s been in countless videos and doing shows all over the country, winning young fans over to the sportbike community, winning competitions and making appearances in magazines such as Super Streetbike, 2 Wheel Tuner and others. Myself personally, I grew up riding motocross, freestyle bmx and sportbikes. My last sportbike had been stolen, and I didn’t feel like riding sportbikes any longer. Then I saw Brando and Patrick Stephens ride. I was mesmerized and knew that’s what I wanted to do. I met Brandon in 2003 while I was working for one of the biggest Honda dealerships in the country. He did a few open house shows at this dealership, and was the inspiration for me to purchase yet another sportbike. If this kid could do it, damn it, I was going to bust my *** to be half as good as him. Six years later, I’m still not half as good as him, but I’ve met a lot of awesome people and friends in this lifestyle. I’m proud to say I’ve known Brandon, seen him ride hundreds upon hundreds of times, and have witnessed the change in this sport inspired by his style of riding, much more his personality and character that should be the standard for all professional riders.
So, the financial support isn’t as important as the community support and love from his friends and fans. This show is to raise money for Brandon, and his family that is taking care of him right now, but also to help with his physical/mental recovery. Seeing fans, and the sport he lives for, would do him a lot of good. This whole idea was conceived from one of his biggest fans, and I stepped in to offer whatever support I could. I’m asking you to do the same.

If you are a vendor in the motorcycle/sportbike industry, a stunt rider, or just a fan of the sport, I’m asking for your help. We want to put together a show to remember, and let Brandon and his family know, he still has plenty of fans out here, that are praying to see him be himself again.

This show is open to any rider who is interested in riding in support of this cause. The open house is for this event, and a portion of all proceeds from retail and motorcycle sales will go directly to Brandon and his family. Kawasaki Of Carrollton is donating, hosting the event, and asking for your attendance and support. Vendors, you are more than welcome to bring your products (t-shirts, apparel, accessories, videos) and set up a booth in our vendor area that will be set aside for you. Fans, are welcome to hang out all day, as the riding may go into the night! Even after the dealership closes. Most important, Stunters, we need your names and talent to pack the lot and make this as big as it can be. Remember why you got into this sport in the first place! It wasn’t to be a millionaire, because we all know that isn’t going to happen, this is your chance to shine!

Donations to go directly to Brandon, so give generously! Again, it’s not about the money, as much as it is for the support, but anything you can do helps! If you are interested in riding in this event, sponsoring this event, or setting up a vendor booth, please contact me ASAP!!!! I have to get flyers to print this week, and start promoting as quickly as possible! All M/C clubs and stunt teams welcome!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and your support is greatly appreciated!

Jim Brown a.k.a. “The O.D.B.”
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/psychoJIMstunts">www.myspace.com/psychoJIMstunts</a>
Kawasaki Of Carrollton
2655 E. Beltline Rd
Carrollton, TX 75006
972-418-6565

Just want to post this update!!! So far, I am getting support from a lot of heavy hitters in the sportbike community! I want you all to know, you need to do everything you can to support this event, and support these companies that are stepping up to the plate to help out!!! On board so far to either sponsor, donate, or help out for the event: Kawasaki Of Carrollton (see me for all your sportbike/atv/pwc needs) Arsenal Motorcycles (custom bikes, stunt bikes, builds) 2 Brothers Powersports (accessories, used bikes) Self~Made Stunters O.W.E. (One Wheel Elevation) Full Armor Clothing (check them out for some sick *** gear!) Stunt Garbage (Houston Texas, Endo Joe!!) SIC Riderz (<a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LnNvY2Fsc3R1bnRzLmNvbQ==">www.soca lstunts.com</a>) YES....THE SIC Riderz!!! Sun Bru (Brandon Shaw, long time tanning guru and friend from my tanning salon days.....maybe setting up booth, maybe bikini team???pray pray) Crazy Red's Lonestar Creations (THE BEST BBQ you have ever had. PERIOD) Patrick Stephens Freestyle (still waiting to see if Pat can ride this event) More are coming in. Hurry up!!! You need to give back all you can!!

(Posted By)
Brand X on DFWSportBikes.org

Old 06-24-2009, 07:41 PM

Re: Benefit stunt show/open house July 11th for Brando (Brandon Patton, BrandXfreesty

*** Their update ***
We need everyone to repost this...

Just want to post this update!!!

So far, I am getting support from a lot of heavy hitters in the sportbike community! I want you all to know, you need to do everything you can to support this event, and support these companies that are stepping up to the plate to help out!!!

On board so far to either sponsor, donate, or help out for the event:

Kawasaki Of Carrollton (see me for all your sportbike/atv/pwc needs)

-Big Scott
www.teamstunters.com
www.thosecrazytexans.com
www.stunters.com
www.stuntersstore.com

Arsenal Motorcycles (custom bikes, stunt bikes, builds)
2 Brothers Powersports (accessories, used bikes)
Self~Made Stunters
O.W.E. (One Wheel Elevation)
Full Armor Clothing (check them out for some sick *** gear!)
Stunt Garbage (Houston Texas, Endo Joe!!)
SIC Riderz (www.socalstunts.com) YES....THE SIC Riderz!!!
Sun Bru (Brandon Shaw, long time tanning guru and friend from my tanning salon days.....maybe setting up booth, maybe bikini team???pray pray)
Crazy Red's Lonestar Creations (THE BEST BBQ you have ever had. PERIOD)
Patrick Stephens Freestyle (still waiting to see if Pat can ride this event)

More are coming in. Hurry up!!! You need to give back all you can!!

We are hosting a benefit stunt show/open house on Saturday, July 11th for Brando (Brandon Patton, BrandXfreestyle).

As many of you know, Brandon was in a horrific auto accident in late 2008, and was in the hospital for an extended period of time. He has not been himself, much less ridden a motorcycle since this accident. He can use all the support and love the stunt/sportbike community can offer. For those of you that don’t know Brandon, let me give you a little personal background:

Before there was Aaron Colton, there was a 16yr old phenomenon from Dallas, TX named Brandon Patton. Not even old enough to legally ride a sportbike on the streets, he was above and beyond better than anyone else that had been riding the stunt scene for years. He’s been in countless videos and doing shows all over the country, winning young fans over to the sportbike community, winning competitions and making appearances in magazines such as Super Streetbike, 2 Wheel Tuner and others. Myself personally, I grew up riding motocross, freestyle bmx and sportbikes. My last sportbike had been stolen, and I didn’t feel like riding sportbikes any longer. Then I saw Brando and Patrick Stephens ride. I was mesmerized and knew that’s what I wanted to do. I met Brandon in 2003 while I was working for one of the biggest Honda dealerships in the country. He did a few open house shows at this dealership, and was the inspiration for me to purchase yet another sportbike. If this kid could do it, damn it, I was going to bust my *** to be half as good as him. Six years later, I’m still not half as good as him, but I’ve met a lot of awesome people and friends in this lifestyle. I’m proud to say I’ve known Brandon, seen him ride hundreds upon hundreds of times, and have witnessed the change in this sport inspired by his style of riding, much more his personality and character that should be the standard for all professional riders.

So, the financial support isn’t as important as the community support and love from his friends and fans. This show is to raise money for Brandon, and his family that is taking care of him right now, but also to help with his physical/mental recovery. Seeing fans, and the sport he lives for, would do him a lot of good. This whole idea was conceived from one of his biggest fans, and I stepped in to offer whatever support I could. I’m asking you to do the same.

If you are a vendor in the motorcycle/sportbike industry, a stunt rider, or just a fan of the sport, I’m asking for your help. We want to put together a show to remember, and let Brandon and his family know, he still has plenty of fans out here, that are praying to see him be himself again.

This show is open to any rider who is interested in riding in support of this cause. The open house is for this event, and a portion of all proceeds from retail and motorcycle sales will go directly to Brandon and his family. Kawasaki Of Carrollton is donating, hosting the event, and asking for your attendance and support. Vendors, you are more than welcome to bring your products (t-shirts, apparel, accessories, videos) and set up a booth in our vendor area that will be set aside for you. Fans, are welcome to hang out all day, as the riding may go into the night! Even after the dealership closes. Most important, Stunters, we need your names and talent to pack the lot and make this as big as it can be. Remember why you got into this sport in the first place! It wasn’t to be a millionaire, because we all know that isn’t going to happen, this is your chance to shine!

Donations to go directly to Brandon, so give generously! Again, it’s not about the money, as much as it is for the support, but anything you can do helps! If you are interested in riding in this event, sponsoring this event, or setting up a vendor booth, please contact me ASAP!!!! I have to get flyers to print this week, and start promoting as quickly as possible! All M/C clubs and stunt teams welcome!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and your support is greatly appreciated!

Jim Brown a.k.a. “The O.D.B.”
www.myspace.com/psychoJIMstunts
Kawasaki Of Carrollton
2655 E. Beltline Rd
Carrollton, TX 75006
972-418-6565

Jimmy B (BrandXFreestyle.com)
214-549-5498
Old 06-30-2009, 10:57 PM

Re: Benefit stunt show/open house July 11th for Brando (Brandon Patton, BrandXfreesty

Name:  l_028683f0f6a24d669a7feeb34ea0c611.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  86.1 KB
Old 07-02-2009, 01:02 PM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

cant wait for this. im comin to dallas wooht!
Old 07-05-2009, 02:00 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

i'll be there. gonna be insane!!
Old 07-06-2009, 12:18 PM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point

man, i wish i wasnt going to be out of town for this, going to be a great show.

i went to the last benefit for brando... he's really made some pretty amazing recovery considering how terrible he looked in the hospital. those of you who know brando and even those who dont, definitely need to get out there and show your support. anyone looking to buy something for their bikes or buy a new bike should definitely wait until this weekend to do so.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by justin75south
anyone looking to buy something for their bikes or buy a new bike should definitely wait until this weekend to do so.
Agreed, already been putting stuff on order for pick up that day. They're even holding off on payment till that day for me so that it qualifies towards Brando. Now I just gotta give Tim a call to get that FI cage.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:23 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

gona be there as well
Old 07-06-2009, 10:09 PM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

Originally Posted by Armenian
i'll be there. gonna be insane!!
any good hotels in carrolton?
Old 07-07-2009, 03:27 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by white bandito
any good hotels in carrolton?

hit up O.D.B. on his myspace. he works at Kawi Carrollton and said he got a deal on hotels.

Old 07-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Damn,,,, hate missing this one. My son's birthday party is this weekend and taking him to San Antonio this weekend are I would be there.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:06 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by YUTUGHH
Damn,,,, hate missing this one. My son's birthday party is this weekend and taking him to San Antonio this weekend are I would be there.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:09 AM

UPDATE*** super street bike will be covering the entire event and hooters is helping sponsor the event
Old 07-09-2009, 01:19 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

C. Dickey I would like to help ya out with this cause. I am out of town this weekend but would still like to donate. I will PM ya my cell number so I can help out Brandon and his family with a donation. I live in the Garland area and if can help in any other way please let me know.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:54 PM

Jimmy I think you need to get ahold of PsychoJimStunts-he's the one who set this whole thing up.

Old 07-10-2009, 03:30 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

see ya sat alvin. **** i haven't even been out since the memorial ride
Old 07-10-2009, 06:47 AM

Yeah I forwarded your info to Jimmy which is heading this up. I'm just transfering info to Stuntlife bc I feel it is a genuinely good cause and want to help get the word out. If for some reason you can not get a hold or do not hear back from him then I would be glad to show up at the event with whatever and tell him who its from ect. Thank you for your support. I'm sure he and his family will appreciate it.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:51 AM

I put up the flyer on stuntride the other day too.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Never to late to elevate

Thanks for the info C Dickey and Alvin, even though I can't make it Saturday I can still help out. Hate like hell missing this one. Going to be a sick show. Speaking of shows, someone texted me today that Aaron Colton was coming to Fort Worth on the 25th of July. Anyone heard anything about this. I searched for the show details but could not find anything about the show.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:43 AM

11 hours 15 min till start bump

Quick Reply: Benefit stunt show/open house July 11th for Brando (Brandon Patton, BrandXfreestyle