Cops killed my brother

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 03:54 PM

Timmy P is a decent person
Cops killed my brother

My brother Bobby pourfarhadi was walkin across a street with some friends late Saturday night and a cop with no lights on was going over 70 in a 35 . hit bobby and drove over 80 yards before a brake light came on. the cop did nothing and was screeming at a my buddy casper for trying to resesitate him.. and ended up tazing him twice. Hes not to well right now. Ive lost some one I did everything with. My life has been bobby and bike.. thats all we knew... he just opened a new buisness in WV ontop of the 3 carlots that he was running. He was finaly kicking some *** and raking it in. I was finaly so proud of him. Just got back from a buisness trip to turkey and dubai and all kinds of **** trying to "do work" . Ill never get to see how big he got. Ill never beable to fill his shoes.. I wish I was in the buisness game and could take his **** to the top.. ill miss him forever this is the news report. http://www.nbc4i.com/midwest/cmh/new...8-04-0009.html its a little twisted as the cops are involved.. So this is me saying FTP!
Old 08-04-2008, 03:59 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: Cops killed my brother

WOW! holy ****
that pig would take a heavy loss shortly after 2..

R.I.P to your brother..
Old 08-04-2008, 04:03 PM

patOG1300 is a decent person

Damn Bro< I Feel For Ya...just Read Your Story And Watched The News Clip...sad.. Im With Ya On Ftp...they Cover **** Up To Make Themselves Look Innocent. God Bless Him And Your Family Too..
Old 08-04-2008, 04:03 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Thats sucks terribly. my thoughts go out to all! R.I.P. Bobby! stay strong Timmy!
Old 08-04-2008, 04:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i feel for you man , i know what it's like to lose a brother ....
Old 08-04-2008, 04:09 PM

misterfish762 is a decent person

ftp, sorry for your loss
Old 08-04-2008, 04:12 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Wow. my condolences on your loss and Im sure he wishes you continue on with your ways and what you love.

These cops are truly out of control these days
Old 08-04-2008, 04:13 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

ii'm very sorry for your loss. I hope the best for you and your family. stay strong man.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:14 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person

Sad to hear. RIP
Old 08-04-2008, 04:14 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

I'm so sorry for your loss, that is awful news...try to keep your head up and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!
Old 08-04-2008, 04:15 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Hope that piece of **** rots for life.
Condolences man.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:17 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

Im doing ok.. here and there.. I went riding yesterday and I knew he was already watching me.. He gave me the 2000 dollar loan to buy my stunt bike.. i didnt need it. I had cars and **** for work.. he knew I would do big things and loved me enuff and said here dude. get that bike.. so now when Im on it.. its for him.. I still dont like thinking about the cops.. thats what tears me up.************* man.. but im doing good.. the family is doing ok.. moms probly the strongest. at least more than dad. bob was taking the legacy. I think thats what hurts him the most. I know he wants be to be strong so I hide alot to keep everybody up. We got loud last night listning to david allen coe and Rebel Vs Rebel.. We loved crazy hillbilly music. and if ya want.. play a pantera song for bobby.. respect to all you guys for posting
Old 08-04-2008, 04:17 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

That sucks. Hopefully that cop gets what's coming to him. Cops lie, people die. FTP!
Old 08-04-2008, 04:23 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Sad story man, prayers go out to all his friends and family.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:25 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

that sucks man FTP so sorry for your loss
Old 08-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

My thought go out to you and your family man. Hate to see that happen to anyone.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:42 PM

cullins is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear that. stay strong and ftp!
Old 08-04-2008, 05:50 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Thats some bullshit you can tell the police wrote that story

FTP

R.I.P to your brother
Old 08-04-2008, 06:15 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Dude that's terrible.....

"Gross [The Officer] hadn't been charged with any crime Monday. He was placed on paid administrative leave, though."

Placed on PAID leave.... that's ridiculous.

RIP
Old 08-05-2008, 01:38 AM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

Dude, that **** is FUCKED UP.. RIP to your brother, I hope the dept. gets what's coming to them for their cowardice.

Quick Reply: Cops killed my brother