Cops killed my brother

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 11:37 PM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person
Re: Cops killed my brother

sorry to hear that man i don't know what its like to lose a brother but i know what its like to lose a friend....feel for ya
Old 03-05-2009, 12:12 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

Hey thanks a million everybody. we are pulling through this. The holidays had everyone twisted up. Finaly starting to ride alot more. not sure why I wasnt, but I got drive again. The cop took a lie detector test and also the Detective. The cop admited to tampering with evidence. So hes gonna get **** on by the jury. and the lawyers dug up a case where he hit someone else but that case some how disapered but we got it. and the Detective is being sued for multiple falsified statements on the report. the jury hearing is in September. Im sure **** will hit the fan. and the small township is gonna lose there ******* station! **** the police.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:22 PM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

Sorry man RIP Bro....
Old 03-05-2009, 01:48 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Timmy P
Hey thanks a million everybody. we are pulling through this. The holidays had everyone twisted up. Finaly starting to ride alot more. not sure why I wasnt, but I got drive again. The cop took a lie detector test and also the Detective. The cop admited to tampering with evidence. So hes gonna get **** on by the jury. and the lawyers dug up a case where he hit someone else but that case some how disapered but we got it. and the Detective is being sued for multiple falsified statements on the report. the jury hearing is in September. Im sure **** will hit the fan. and the small township is gonna lose there ******* station! **** the police.

finally , maybe some closure for you. glad to hear that cop is going to get his.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:15 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with it. Sorry to hear about your brother

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:26 PM

dfp396 is a decent person

Sorry for the loss of your friend, God Bless and we will send prayers up for you and your family, RIP Bobby
Old 04-06-2009, 11:00 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

I'm very sorry for your brother's death, may he rest in peace. I have a brother and could not imagine losing him. Its amazing how the story gets changed in their desperate attempt to cover up the truth. I'm glad to hear that something is finally being done.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:27 AM

buckle up is a decent person

BRO **** THE COPS!!!! MAY THEY ALL ROT IN HELL...BULLSHIT LIAR *****...

may your brother rest in piece...i just read your post and man it really is getting me angerd..when will enough be enough..these ******* are running all over claiming to serve and protect??? all ******* lies...

IF YOU ARE A COP PATROLING THIS SITE **** YOU AND TAKE A DICK IN YOUR *** YOU ***** ******* HIDING BEHIND BADGES..... yea i wrote it WHAT THE **** YOU GONNA DO.....

man i am so sorry for your loss....if a piece of **** like that killed my bro i would ******* loose it and that guy would be dead...

my prayers for you and your family and i hope they get the full penalty for what they did.....
Old 06-24-2009, 04:41 PM

dealsgapdragon is a decent person

Sorry for your loss.

Cops love to do drugs, drink and drive on duty, and visit hookers to extort free sex, according to local cases on fatal crashes here in my town. They also deal drugs and take bribes from gangsters. That's why cops now have gps trackers on cop cars, so their bosses get a cut of the protection rackets.

Subpoena the video of the cop's entire shift, not just the crash. Civil discovery is more powerful than criminal discovery, but prosecutors try to hide "criminal" evidence, to bust the statute of limitations on civil wrongful death cases (1 year max usually).

they did not drug test him.. claimed it was unnessisary. but the detective couldent tell us why the cop was out of the district on the road he was on or why he was going so fast..
It's too late now, but your lawyer could subpoena a hair sample for a drug test. That's why cops love short hair.

Prosecutors usually don't charge drivers with homicide unless they're DUI by booze or drugs. NC has a death penalty for DUI homicide, most other states have life in prison. But homicide charges are filed in "drag racing" or reckless driving cases, which can be defined as what the cop was doing, without his light and siren.

Your civil lawyer cannot filed criminal charges against a cop, since that's "unethical" to threaten criminal charges to gain advantage in a civil wrongful death case (its also felony extortion). But you can hire a 2nd lawyer to file criminal charges, or go to your local grand jury with or without a lawyer and demand to testify (criminal court clerk is required to post date and location of grand jury). You can file homicide charges, plus file state criminal charges under the motor vehicle code (except some states like Florida where most tickets are civil not criminal). Plus perjury, obstruction of justice, official oppression. Assault of the friend who was tasered.

All states have statutes waiving immunity for police who violate ANY traffic law without emergency lights and siren turned on. All cops break that law 100 times every day. Cop incar video proves that, often with gps speed posted on video. Municipal corporations waive immunity when cops get cheap training or bad supervision (cops only get driver training at low speed in parking lots).

The financial value of a wrongful death case is based on the age of the victim (younger = more lost wages in a lifetime), and how much income the victim was earning at time of death (more income = more lost wages).

the cop was shiped out of state to an undisclosed location to protect him and the FOP.
That's normal. FOP pays for legal defense for crooked cops, since govt lawyers can't represent cops charged with crimes, or sued in their individual capacity. That's why everyone should boycott FOP.

Your lawyer (and you) have a right to read the cop's entire personnel file, including home address, SS#, DL#, in order to do a criminal background check for convictions and car crashes. In a ticket caseI got one cop's file that said he crashed his patrol car 4 times in 5 years as a cop, rear-ending innocent bystanders. Another cop's file proved he killed a woman in a crash off-duty, before he stole my car, which he said was legally parked on police radio tape.

He might be in drug/alcohol rehab. File a motion for discovery to see his medical records. Those are harder to get.

It can take many years for a civil trail plus appeals. Criminal cases are much faster. Statute of limitations is 1 year for misdemeanor traffic crimes, and for wrongful death civil cases. Civil suit for false arrest and false imprisonment has very short time limits.

Many lawyers never go to trial, and settle cases for 10-cents on the dollar, after milking 75% in fees and interest. IRS then demands the rest of the money for "back pay" plus interest (so invest it in a business tax shelter). Read all court filings, just like keeping an eye on any other employee.

Lawyers are threatened to not sue cops for too much money. My lawyer got 2 guns to his head in a "gang mugging", no investigation or arrest, then "voluntarily dismissed" 2 "slam dunk" class actions against cops and their mafia towtruckers for theft of my 2 cars. The cop who stole my car was promoted to detective, who "investigated" a "lone nut" shooter case at a church that disabled my sister and killed 2 people (all video was hidden from victims, no investigation of co-conspirators, no trial for the shooter). But I did get 100 towtruckers and a court clerk fired after I filed felony charges with state and fed police.

So get these dirty cops off the police force. If you can.

DealsGapDragon.com - 636 curves, 36 cops and $800 tickets per 22-mile lap
Old 06-25-2009, 12:13 AM

dealsgapdragon is a decent person

Updated link to archive:

Boback Pourfarhadi, 25, of Columbus died at the scene, NBC 4's Tacoma Newsome reported.

Gross was not speeding and did not have on his lights or sirens, the FOP said.

Boback's family said he was walking with two friends along Westerville Road around 3:30 a.m. They said Boback was walking from one apartment complex to another when he was hit and killed.

The family said they weren't told Boback was killed by a Minerva Park officer.

"The first thing I asked was, 'Was the person who hit him drinking?' They said, no, the man was not drinking. They didn't say the officer was not drinking. They didn't say anything like an officer had hit him," Boback's brother Russell Pourfarhadi said.

Alcohol was suspected, on the part of the pedestrian, as contributing factor in this incident, a police report said.

Newsome asked the Russell and Boback's father, Mehrdad Pourfarhadi, whether they thought the victim was drinking.

"At 3:30 in the morning, I'm sure they were," Mehrdad said. "But that doesn't make it excusable the police officer to ran somebody over -- unless he was drinking, too."

Boback fell on the road and was accidentally run over, according to a CPD report.

There wasn't any evidence indicating there was alcohol in Gross' system.

Gross hadn't been charged with any crime Monday. He was placed on paid administrative leave, though.
Note how "news" corporations never actually investigate anything. They quote police lies, as spoken by private public relations contractors who are not under oath and are not eyewitness to events.

Most news corporations are paid large amounts of taxdollars for propaganda services. These are called TIFs in Knoxville TN -- "Taxpayer Investment Funds". Our daily newspaper got a $20-million TIF in one year from city taxslaves. That's how Walmart pays for its new stores.

Last edited by dealsgapdragon; 06-25-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:10 AM

Dat_Boi is a decent person

dealsgapdragon:......

What do u do for a living??? Just curious.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:17 PM

bilal is a decent person

sorry to hear about ur bro.the cops r fucked up they get away with everything.just to think we pay them.if it wasnt 4 us hardwork taxpayers.they wouldnt have there jobs.the cops lie,cheat,n steal.they steal r money by givin us tickets n so on its bullshit.i can keep going on but u guys get my point. dude i really feel 4 u bro.god bless ur bro,u n ur family.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:29 AM

em1woot is a decent person

DAMN that really Fu*ken suks. RIP

Is there an update on the case?
Old 11-01-2009, 04:20 AM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

BoDuke01 is a decent person

Originally Posted by em1woot
DAMN that really Fu*ken suks. RIP

Is there an update on the case?
Hey squid look at the dates on the threads bf u post in em. Dont be pickin at old scabs for no good reason man
Old 11-01-2009, 10:09 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BoDuke01
Hey squid look at the dates on the threads bf u post in em. Dont be pickin at old scabs for no good reason man
No **** man, and look at dumbasses post count........ 1 ......... way to start off on the wrong foot retard!
Old 11-02-2009, 09:42 AM

skinnyR! is a decent person

Originally Posted by BoDuke01
Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
No **** man, and look at dumbasses post count........ 1 ......... way to start off on the wrong foot retard!

Way to be douchebags. I'd like to know if Timmys family got any retribution as well. Dirty cops would deserve it. If you took time to read the thread, it says the court trial was set for september time frame, so there should COULD be an update by now.

Who the **** cares that it was the guys first post.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:49 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skinnyR!

Way to be douchebags. I'd like to know if Timmys family got any retribution as well. Dirty cops would deserve it. If you took time to read the thread, it says the court trial was set for september time frame, so there should COULD be an update by now.

Who the **** cares that it was the guys first post.
(A) It is his 1st post, it's not like he's been following it.

and (B) If he really wanted to know the well being he would have PM'd him instead of bumping an old thread that obviously caused him a lot of pain.

So if YOU want to know, then that's fine b/c obviously you have been following it but instead of bumping it throw him a PM and ask how things are.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:14 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

the threads 4 ******* months old go throw a fit elsewhere
Old 11-06-2009, 01:30 PM

wildcat1118 is a decent person

FTP!!!my your brother rip,i wish you and yo fam the best.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:31 PM

wildcat1118 is a decent person

may your brother rip..wish you and yo fam the best.

Quick Reply: Cops killed my brother