R.I.P. Scott Grossman

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 04:05 AM
Yut ughhh

Burntz is a decent person
R.I.P. Scott Grossman

He was a longtime rider from lincoln, NE. Was known on the dirttracks and was a very capable rider. He was 40, and had a wife and 3 or 4 kids. He was out riding with a friend at a popular race spot, and it isnt sure if he was racing or if something went wrong on his bike, but he flew through the intersection, not knowing it was a t-intersection, hit the curb, was flung from the bike, and hit a tree, snapping his neck.Alot of people knew him around here from the bars and from him being a longtime parttime employee for O Reillys. sad to see a biker go
Old 07-23-2008, 04:37 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough
Re: R.I.P. Scott Grossman

that's the worst, broken families ..
Old 08-11-2008, 12:12 PM

mgrossman3 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Burntz
He was a longtime rider from lincoln, NE. Was known on the dirttracks and was a very capable rider. He was 40, and had a wife and 3 or 4 kids. He was out riding with a friend at a popular race spot, and it isnt sure if he was racing or if something went wrong on his bike, but he flew through the intersection, not knowing it was a t-intersection, hit the curb, was flung from the bike, and hit a tree, snapping his neck.Alot of people knew him around here from the bars and from him being a longtime parttime employee for O Reillys. sad to see a biker go
Thank you so much for acknowleging Scott. Yes, is was a very able rider and riding both on the street and on the dirt were a true passion for him. We have 4 children (ages 17, 15, 15, and 12). Scott was not racing at the time of the accident and actually did know that this was a T-intersection, as he had ridden it many times. We are not sure what happened, but we do know that Scott died doing what he loved. He will be missed and thought of every day! I really do appreciate what you wrote about him, as he was well known and will be missed by many! thank you again!!!! Michelle Grossman
Old 01-04-2009, 11:32 PM

Soldier_89 is a decent person

Sry To Hear About Ur Loss